My parents think I am racist

I am redpilled but my parents think that I am racist because I said that niggers are objectively inferior. How is this considered racist when they are scientifically inferior to all other races except maybe pajeets. Is it time to move out Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk8QK8h1lJs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVb2qwOYCgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just get a black friend

Stop pretending you aren't racist, pussy. Own it.

We are on the cusp of re-legitimizing racism, but soft cucks like yourself can't close the deal

>Still living with your parents
You're the objectively inferior one, OP.

You can explain them that RAYCISS is a part of weaponized language created by kikes to attack noncompliant goyim who dare to speak harsh truth. And if they are not okay with that tell them to be kike slaves by themselves and not turn you into one.

Enjoy being a wage-slave until your body completely deteriorates and you go insane while I live a relaxed, happier life.

>Being this delusional

that's the definition of racist doe

Just rape her OP and show your dominance over her.

It's the définition of racism you idiot

EMBRACE IT FAGGOT

This is dictionary racism you retard.

Praise kek

Facts are racist.

Show them an article about that guy who won a Nobel prize for proving that blacks have a lower IQ. James Watson.

I've had to deal with my mother's feminist bullshit my whole life, so I have been redpilling her daily for years in retaliation, she hates it. This is my last year at home so I'm going all out. Wish me luck bros

do you actually believe this?

lmao go start the day of the rope and see what happens sperg.

>is believing one race is objectively superior over another race racist?
i knew racists were stupid.. but not this stupid.

Facts aren't racist they are just facts you moron.
Then you can base your opinion on facts but not only.

Being racist is only a slur because most people don't base their opinions only on facts (that are often partial non conclusive)

Facts are raysis!

just let it sink and provide small examples of your perspective

You can't just go in with a shit eating grin "niggers huh ma and pa, aren't they just the worst"

You need to ease them into it and show them real world examples. Niggers are inferiour, show them why, and really emphasize the culture aspect, not genetics, even though they are inferiour in that aspect too

i dont think he means go murder other people, i think he means that racism is acceptable since some people act like actual fucking jungle apes

ITT: nigger lovers gather

Consider that nigger =/= all black people

then after that you show their shit culture

you say:

I wonder why they are like this, why do they only generate this culture,,, take a pause of a few days then you come back.

for fucks sake

>showing off your powerlevel

>Black IQ in Africa
around 70
>Ashkenazi IQ
112-115

Why are you so delusional?

>tfw racist family, friends and gf

feels good, man

this

>not showing your powerlevel
It makes me feel strong, like a big man

Praise Kek

>Facts aren't racist they are just facts you moron.
Wrong, cuck. Facts are very racist. That ties in to what I said here

I love the occasional turbosperg who goes around dropping category one redpills on their family without feeling their way forward and building up to that shit.

Like, there's a small percentage of /r9k/ level people who come here and just start speaking unfiltered Sup Forums to their loved ones over dinner one night without warning, then come and post about it being all sad like its our fault.

It happens every week or two like clockwork, really gives me my jollies.

Not working causes depression, you know?

>Black IQ in Africa
>Africa
Its literally the third world, education isnt exactly available for everyone

I know right, I still can't believe it's actually real.

They must be troll pastas, right..?

>pajeets
>inferior

Kek, people thinking this is how we were able to take over your country :^)

>OP is a sperg autist (probably a manlet too) that cant even regulate his power level around people, making even his parents hate him
nothing to see here

More believable than most of the LARPing here IMO.

I mean, autism is a spectrum, and this site attracts autists, right? Get one further down the line than average in this shithole and its a totally believable scenario. Praise kek.

Why is Sup Forums now /r9k/

Why is Sup Forums sespool of beta autists

Why is Sup Forums shit

Can Sup Forums be made great again?

This is literally all you need OP. Get a nigger, lock him em, and you're multicultural,diverse, etc.

This desu senpai, unless you happen to be nigger or muslim. Raping and doing harm in general is their job.

Can you stop being such a self-centered cunt? You look like Anthony Weiner.

You're a racist. Stop acting like it's a bad thing.

Know this: no matter how much people trash you, look down on you, disrespect you, or try to deligitimize you, you have the force of statistical data, proven time and time again in a wide range of studies throughout modern history.

They may call you a name, but they will never change reality. And reality is racist.

>indians worse then niggers
kys

>I am redpilled

build a wall between Sup Forums and /r9k/ deport the crybabies and basement dwellers (((((you)))))

>niggers are objectively inferior
You are a racist then

What's /r9k/?

belief that one's own race is superior.
>racism

But that is racist, dude. The real question is what's so bad about acknowledging that

youtube.com/watch?v=tk8QK8h1lJs
>What is /r9k/?
>What even is voter fraud?

(((((((((you))))))))

That is racist you stupid underaged faggot, just because something is true doesn't mean it's not racist.

>be racist
>have good reasons to be racist
>can't defend your views because you're too busy claiming you're not racist

Racism is right. Reality is racist. Embrace it.

He speaks to us again. Praise him.

my gf thinks im a racist.
i think she is a liberal degenerate.

not sure why we are together

My parents KNOW I'm racist and they are fine with it. "Heгp", the main word to call a black guy is literally pronounced as "negr"
It's common to think of niggers as of inferiors here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVb2qwOYCgQ

Racial inequality is a taboo, the mental gymnastics being employed today to hide the fact are pretty silly.

Having said that, there is no need to hate the intellectually inferior.

except iq has nothing to do with education or living conditions...

truth

You're not redpilled, you're a retard, some blacks are superior to some whites so you shouldn't make a blanket claim

People use the word "racist" so frequently and thoughtlessly these days that I don't take any accusation seriously anymore. I just assume that the accuser is trying to defame an opponent who has a legitimate criticism of the accuser's behaviour . ("Hey, you can't play loud music on a public transport." "Fuck you, man! You racist! ")

I have no more sympathy for people who claim to be the victims of racism.

Move out, OP

Nigger detected

Pretty much all white adults that have had to deal with niggers on a first hand experience know there is a difference in intelligence and morals. They also know bringing it up it isn't worth the hassle of pissing anyone off. It's seen a distasteful. Anyone who isn't racist is lying to themselves and you to keep things running without tension

But you can't talk bad about Weiner. He's our guy

>#Notall

Yes it does you fucking moron. IQ is almost entirely environmental. If a child's brain isn't stimulated and educated at crucial points their ability to acquire knowledge is stunted.

Here is the news:
Reality is racist

>Anyone who isn't racist is lying to themselves and you to keep things running without tension

"Once upon a time, there was a racist tree. Seriously, you are going to hate this tree. High on a hill overlooking the town, the racist tree grew where the grass was half clover. Children would visit during the sunlit hours and ask for apples, and the racist tree would shake its branches and drop the delicious red fruit that gleamed without being polished. The children ate many of the racist tree's apples and played games beneath the shade of its racist branches. One day the children brought Sam, a boy who had just moved to town, to play around the racist tree.

"Let Sam have an apple," asked a little girl.

"I don't think so. He's black," said the tree. This shocked the children and they spoke to the tree angrily, but it would not shake its branches to give Sam an apple, and it called him a nigger.

"I can't believe the racist tree is such a racist," said one child. The children momentarily reflected that perhaps this kind of behavior was how the racist tree got its name.

It was decided that if the tree was going to deny apples to Sam then nobody would take its apples. The children stopped visiting the racist tree.

The racist tree grew quite lonely. After many solitary weeks it saw a child flying a kite across the clover field.

"Can I offer you some apples?" asked the tree eagerly.

"Fuck off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child.

The racist tree was upset, because while it was very racist, it did not personally subscribe to Hitler's fascist ideology. The racist tree decided that it would have to give apples to black children, not because it was tolerant, but because otherwise it would face ostracism from white children.

And so, social progress was made. "

ayoo, hol up
#NOT
#ALL
#NIGGAZ
you are fucking retarded

>I don't get it guys, why do people think I'm racist just because I said niggers are objectively inferior to all other races
Is this nigger guy serious?

IQ is mostly hereditary desu. However, It can be nourished for improvement.

Sorry to burst your bubble famalam, it's hereditary.

You mean, you can avoid severe malnourishment to avoid decreasing it.

You're a pack of fucking retards.

All societies once had castes and aristocracies. All populations have subpopulations which differ in intelligence. All major racial groups are composed of individual peoples with different traits and different genetic makeups.

In the US it's even more of a mess, because US blacks usually have double-digit white admixture, so they can quite literally have the same genes for intelligence that whites have.

lol dumb nigger with sub-100 IQ detected

I take it back you deserve it. Kill yourself pathetic and useless neet. You're no different from a fucking millennial.

then you think that your parents are retards

and you are both right

the only difference, is that your parents are in the wrong

>See flag
>Low tier shitpost
Fuck off back to BP abo, you're not high enough to shitpost on my watch.

>post quality comment
>salty poof from Darwin puts down the meth pipe for a sec and calls me an abo
I hope the Japs bomb you again.

If you're old enough to use this website it's time to move out yes...

Plot twist
Op is nigger

Some niggers are good at running because their ancestors were good at running away from lions. Nowadays niggers breed with other niggers that are good at running away from cops or chasing down their rape victims.

you couldve just said you dont have to live with your parents to be in contact with them
lol

Racist is against eqal rights.
Lincoln was no racist. He was for eqal rights and openly said, that niggers wont have much on these terms.

>he hasn't learned how to hide his power level

>tfw Street shitting inferior low life pajeet
Why live Sup Forums?

You're a nigger