“Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time...

>“Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country,” Trump said.

we fucked up boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rQ6Av0gMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you stop being a stupid cunt and think about how retarded coming out hard against Hillary less than 1 week later with paid riots going on would be.

Are you people really this utterly worthless? I don't get it.

>SEETHING

even if he never gets her arrested her career in politics is over

>Someone writes stupid shit
It irks me, yes.

I wouldn't like it if he was acting like a sore winner. We aren't childish libshits who want a literal 12 year old in the white-house. He's acting presidential and making the rioters look like retards.

No, vid related is what we're going to get. I tried to warn you.

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

Using a shill image from a Municipal Waste (Cuck Metal) T Shirt.
>Oh, OP. You almost had me.

Man, what a transparent shilling.

Somebody got the SAY THE LINE image? Never ttought i'd have to use it so soon

>FUMING

Why spend 5.99 on the worlds "leading" brand of paper towels when you can get a dozen of the worlds thickest and most reliable source of paper towels in the world for only 4.99. Brawny is now double ply and extra padded to clean up those nasty spills

>Smiling

this looks lit desu

kek

I think it's a good move.

Trump needs to convince the Left he can be reasoned with and something as harmless as showing good sportsmanship toward Hillary (as much as I despise her) is the right thing to do.

This country needs unity, not more division.

Bump

They are pretty good it's just all music is sjw bullshit now.

Who's still funding you faggots?

Sick and tired of that spaghetti sauce that you just cant seem to clean up with Bounty? Brawny is here now with extra padded double ply paper towels to fill your needs. Stop settling for less when you can pay less for more

Probably one of the most red pilled music videos I've ever seen. (Given its coming from UltraMusic)
>The ending is what makes it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rQ6Av0gMY

>he didnt get that trump said an awful lot of things just to get elected
still better than shillary though

this. they are prepping chelsea now, which nobody will vote for

That's pretty cool

>and making the rioters look like retards.
that doesnt take much. not acting like a jerk is good enough.

>HILLARYS GONNA GO TO JAIL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>electoral college decides not to vote for him

I buy mine in bulk from restaurant suppliers. I bought a huge roll for £10 a year ago and a still haven't gone through it.

What the fuck is this?

>Exposing the Clintons would bring down the entire nation and reveal that everyone, including king obama, is complicit in treason
>the clintons are completely and utterly finished and can't even cling to a shadow of a dream of attaining political clout ever again, Chelsea is too dumb to do much even if they do force her into politics

He'll probably let the issue cool for a couple of years so that the left doesn't explode against him when he sics the AG on the Clintons. If/When the left undergoes a paradigm shift is when we can expect to see some results. Also, remember that the FBI is already investigating the Foundation and if a bunch of meme magicians can bust a clinton pedo ring, then the FBI will find evidence of treason. Again, they may or may not go forward with it if the country will burn as a result.

I can imagine that this is already a soft form of hell for Hillary. A lifetime of politics, treachery, treason, and despicable behavior, and in the end she was denied the presidency by some random black guy in 2008 and Donald fucking Trump of all people in 2016.

she will probably write a book or have a movie made about her and fade off into the shadows where she belongs

>Tfw one of my Liberal friends owns this shirt and would wear it everywhere

I really wish I knew what he was thinking the exact moment he started realizing Trump was going to win. Especially when Trump was at 95% chance of winning for almost two hours lol

>Civil War breaks out

Clintons are toxic. The foundation is dead. Their politics is dead. She did so much fucking damage to the DNC and everyone attached to her is jobless and reputations tarnished. I would be shocked if they aren't all persona non grata.

With a bit of luck the ongoing FBI investigation (that was always the big story) will seize all the CF money and Chelsea will have to get a job running a local Arkansas chick fil a.