Chief of Staff

How in the fuck is making the Chairman of the Republican National Committee the next White House Chief Of Staff change?

This isn't the change I voted for. Reince Priebus is as establishment as it gets and he is being put in a position where he gets to control what information land Trump's ears, and what information doesn't land on Trump's ears.

Why would Trump give the establishment this much control over his Presidency?

Because he's not a dictator. In order to get anything done he's going to have to work with the gop, and what better way to do that than to have the head of it in your administration.

Even if he wanted to, Trump wouldn't be able to run a government of all outsiders, you need some establishment scum to grease the wheels and keep things moving

>you need some establishment scum to grease the wheels and keep things moving

True, but this can be accomplished without putting an establishment figure in such a prominent position.

Because he isn't a (you) hunter cuck who realizes he can't actually just order the senate and house to do his bidding. Plus, Bannon is still right there to prevent that, you stupid twat.

>he isn't someone who realizes he can't actually just order people around

Because this based motherfucker has more power then he does

Rinsed Penis was at Trump's side throughout the whole campaign. They have a bond. Trump trusts him.

>Trump trusts him.

That's what concerns me.

>Change
That was 2008 user. Get you memes straight and Make America Great Again.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

WITH A SWAMP

WEW

Why? He stood by Trump when every other GOPe faggot betrayed him.

He's proven his mettle in battle and he did not come up wanting.

Confirmed halfwit

Is it halfwit to be just a little bit concerned that the establishment might try to take advantage of Trump's inexperience during the few days after the election were Trump is 1. exhausted from the campaign and 2. Complacent from victory.

I was hoping he would make KellyAnne Conway his Chief of Staff. She's so good.

Exactly. If rinsed penis starts going behind his back or some shit, Trump's going to pull the plug - he does not suffer losers. It's either loyal service or replacement.

>Priebus has helped Trump a lot
>reward him with this position
>fill his RNC chair with a pro-Trump republican

??????????????

Trump knows how to get things done. He needs the congress to make actual change.

Obama promised change but couldn't deliver because congress said no to a lot. That won't happen here.

Rinse is in a position where trump can drop him with no explanation at any point. Rinse knows if he back stabs trump he's gone. It's in his best interest at this point to do everything trump says.

Also don't forget that rinse got absolutely shot on by the rest of the GOPe when he started supporting trump. Don't think he has forgotten that.

And finally, Rick Wilson is pissed about this pick, and that's a very good sign.

HAHAHAHA You're slowly seeing the realization of Drumpf supporters. They all thought they were voting anti establishment, HAHAHA They all thought because Trump said he isn't a corporatist, and he's a populous candidate he was telling the truth! HAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL

HAHAHAHHAA OMFG 1 SEC IM LAUGHING HARD ASF RN

Why won't Ron Paul ever run again. I'll vote Ron Paul, but Drumpf supporters are so autistic they actually believe Drumpf isn't establishment, and before he's even president he announces Reince Priebus, fucking Rudy Giulliani, NEWT GINGRICH, BEN CARSON AHHAHAHA YOU THINK HE'S NOT ESTABLISHMENT HAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS GOT CONNED SO FUCKING HARD ROFLLLL

You obviously have no idea what the role of COS is or what they need to do. Go fucking educate yourself fuck face

Which character was Chief of Staff in that West Wing TV show?

Quit being so hardassed. Trump is here to change the system, not to bitch about minimal steps. Trump picked Mike "Mister thinks he's a sister, become a human resistor" Pence as his running mate. This is a game of strategy, not of feelings.

I've been telling them Trump is a Zionist kike since the beginning. It's going to be funny to watch how much denial Trumpkins will immerse themselves in for the next 4 years.

Election is over CTR - get a real job.

Trump is a fucking newfag in DC. He needs a tour guide at the moment.

No shekels have been deposited

Even Roger Stone said this is a bad move. In a sentence I never expected to utter . . . I trust the man who sold me a rape whistle.

I expected Sup Forums to be smarter than this....

>Paul Ryan getting Sacked
>RNC head gets position in WH
>RNC head now vacant
>Fill it with Pro-Trump Figure.

Roger Stone never said anything of that sort, kys CTR

Trump said his cabinet would be a mix between loyal experienced insiders who he could control and outsiders.

Nice try shill.

Yup Corey Lewandowski already is being talked about

Trump is against the Syrian rebels funded by zionists. He supports Assad and Russia.

Sames, I think CTR pushing this whole Drumpf narrative really blinded them to the real criticism of their psyop

Not CTR, but damn did they blind all of you.

Because Bannon is the strategist.

Bannon forms policy options
Trump chooses which one
Priebus responsible for making Congress comply.

This

This, Reince stuck behind him when all the nevertrump fags started bitching

>This isn't the change I voted for.
Dumbassess. Dumbasses everywhere.

Actually I recall seeing a quote from Stone on Breitbart about this.
However I am not concerned about this choice, Reince stayed behind Trump through thick and thin through the whole campaign

oh? so what was le winning master stroke, oh enlightened one?

relax dude. now they can put lewandowski in as RNC chairman. thats the change my nugga