Reminder that Race is a Social Construct

Thay's still a nigger, you subhuman chink.

kek

>DIS NIGGA DONE WENT SSJ3

Is it cunt?

Race does not exist.

Albinos don't look like white people.

Africans with albinism don't look white.

Look at his skin, it doesn't look like a white man's.

Its not that we have a lack of pigment, its that we have an adapted pigment to Eurasia. That and European history (mostly pre-history) is why the genetic drift is so strong.

race might only be skin deep but our world is based on appearance, even animals know.

I've showed these pictures to people before and some of them will say "OH MY GOD I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE!"

Like how in the fuck is that even possible? Really makes me wonder how completely different some people's brains are from mine. Maybe this would explain Leftists, they simply have underdeveloped observational lobes.

>t. Super Saiyan Shaun King

That European skull looks Cro-Magnoid. That is not a typical white skull morphology, but the differences are very subtle. If you saw that dude on the street, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between him and other white men.

Its so weird and cool, how we became a people out of so many groups.

And now (((they))) want to fuck it up. Fellsbad.jpg

SSA skulls always look surprised.

What's up with that?

Only Jews and cuck whites say this.

Look at this skull. It's from an R y-haplogroup (not Cro-Magnon) male. All of his descendants are European. The orbital bones are different, among other little subtleties, from the European man you in your post.

pic related is before we all mixed together in the copper age and became a race. If anything, it was dysgenic for the Cro-Magnon men. This shit is fascinating and fashinating to me.

>that's the good shit
>takes on a whole different meaning

looks native american.

>Reminder that Race is a Social Construct

Except for jews, right?

Unless you are saying that jews aren't real?

>nigger lips
>nigger nose
wrong

That's what people say about Cro-Magnon men, too! But these are our paternal ancestors. You can test them genetically, and its a certainty. Haplogroups I and R1b, and this is what they used to look like.

What the fuck happened to us?

Hg R1b was in R1b is not Cro-Magnon. Sry if that was confusing. I only realized how autistic it all sounded after I posted it.

Why?
Because leftists and normies are taught to ONLY look at people's skin.
Therefore ALL judgement is funneled into the colour of the skin.
Therefore racists only hate because of skin colour.

Once they see an albino African can they gets around the cognitive dissidence, they see that we are truly different, unequal, unlike, dissimilar, a different sub-species of the same species, a different race.

Maybe, Cro-Magnon have a larger skull size compared to today's Europeans.
Neanderthals had larger skull size then Cro-Magnon.
At least in the European/Asian case it may have not be dysgenic.
As far as aesthetics Cro-magnon was desirable.

>fashinating

One day we will get there again lad after all this is over. We will gift our sons and daughters will beauty and intelligence.

AND THIS IS HOW YOU GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>One day we will get there again lad after all this is over. We will gift our sons and daughters will beauty and intelligence

You give this user hope, user.

Race is a shorthand for Ethnicity

Whether you're taught to look at skin color or not it's just very basic observational skills

You'd have to be mentally deficient to not see such a basic thing

^ Alert flag

Just check the flag and go shitpost in another thread, boys.

WE WUZ DRAGONBALLZ AND SHIEEEEET

In many ways we are a mentally deficient society.

We do not value Truth, only lies.

"Asian Men"

Not, "Muslim men."

shameful display.

Calling muslims "Asian" to disguise the statistics.

I guess that's why the FBI records latino perpetrators as white, right?

>abbo nose is just a hole

kek

Hmm most of them involved weren't actually Muslims though, they were Pakis that drank/drugs and smoked. All Haram tbqh.

Is this the new Black Goku I've been hearing about?

KA

Blacks have thicker skulls explain that OP.

Pakistani's are Muslims.
Everywhere else in the world Pakistani's are lumped into the Muslim group. Indians are called Indians rather then Asians.
Asian refers to thai, viet, chinese, jap, philo, Indonesian.

For some reason the British want to autistically call them all Asians.
While it is correct it is not useful. Turks are Asians, so are Iraqi's.

By the way, did you know there were only 4,000 Pakistani's in Rotherham?
4,000 people , 1400 rapes.

>Race is a Social Construct
to believe that you have to ignore all of the biological evidence that says other wise you might as well be an evolution denier.

>People actaully think that race is simply skin tone

Jesus fucking christ

Where are all the old racial-biologists when you need them?

ME

HA

ME

>Reminder that Race is a Social Construct
>africian albino file name
is it me or are the aussies shit posts getting worse than the leafs?

How is it a social construct if there are obvious physiological differences? Doesn't that make it a biological construct?

Know what I'm super sayan man?

This is /newpol/ fella.
If I come out and make a positive thread (race is real) no one sees it because it gets no replies.
Look at most of the other threads, they are people saying liberal shit.
Believe me, I would love to go back to the old days but the influx of redditors replying to bait is too much.
There are also legitimacy people on todays pol who think race is not real. So this thread serves a purpose.

>That last one.

The fuck is with the growth on its head?

That's cultural appropriation of japanese super saiyan hairstyle. Gross.

Microevolutionary adaptations are a biological construct. So are subspecies.

race is a political construct, not a social one
ethnicity is the social construct
clustering is the genetic construct

>implying he isn't just super saiyan

dats rayciss

Niggerism is a social construct.

There is literally nothing wrong with being an Uncle Tom.

>Uncle Tom

I thought that was called being a civilized human being instead of an animal that traded bark and leaves for metal and glass?