Wanda Sykes gets booed off stage for calling Trump racist

youtu.be/e8hrdJJipJA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek more of these faggots should get put in their place

>the silhouette in the video

Checked.

Also that footage is a good metaphor for how the election went down the way it did.

People are over this shit.

That's what happens when you let black dykes be comedians.

How did they know to record this part?

>HE HOMOPHOBIC!
ya, and he just said gay marriage is here to stay, so explain to me how he hates gays?

That's Mike the Shocker.

Trump loves anybody who does a good job and right by other people, its nice to see all these fuckers coming out as what they truly are, and just having hidden it all these years.

>HOW CAN YOU SAY HE AINT SEXIST!
Bitch your comedy act used to be sexist as shit against men and women, racist as shit too.

hahahha

i don't blame wonda that's her act (even though she is a little boring here using a tired line). she was funny on curb.

the cuck was the best part

>audience is almost completely white
>no fear in booing the gay, black woman

You have to take this in, Sup Forums.

Nice going Wanda Dykes.
"yo hol up fuck y'all n'shit fuck y'all"

YA SHES SO FUNNY!

Shes as funny as that friend who uses the same joke over and over and over again and wont come up with anything new so you just have to force yourself to laugh at them in fear they will hang themselves in the basement.

By that way, Wanda is "Funny"

just czechking

she was funny on curb because she played the crazy black lady.

why would you go to her show anyway is the bigger question?

Never heard of her.

People use the word "racist" is frequently and thoughtlessly these days that I don't take any accusation seriously anymore. I just assume that the accuser is trying to defame an opponent who has a legitimate criticism of the accuser's behaviour . ("Hey, you can't play loud music on a public transport." "Fuck you, man! You racist! ")

I have no more sympathy for people who claim to be the victims of racism.

so this....... is what racism looks like.............. in drumpfs amerikkka........................... i cant even...............................

kek

If that many people are booing her, id say it wasn't just her show.

holy shit did that guy die? that's the kind of haymaker that keeps morticians in business

THEY CALLED ME MS GLASS!

the guy in the brown shirt saw the whole thing and didn't even flinch.

LOL

kek.

what the fuck happened?

prayer gathering or something about a church that's about to close
google comes up playing loud music or whatever
gets wrecked

It's one thing to accuse of him one of those things. But as soon as you start piling up them up like "He's a racist, misogynist, homophobic, arachnophobic" people are set to get into the groan zone and boo this bitch out.

How's the cuck filming
>daas right!

tripsand bread confirm new timeline

THANKS user

Praise kek for fixing our dimension

RIGHT looks like godemporer

they recorded the whole thing

>yfw you realize your career is circling the drain

It time for Wanda Sykes to be destroyed

RoboCoon?

you should replace Wanda Dykes

Should have done a reverse Michael Richards and called everyone crackers in the audience

So Wanda wasn't playing a character on Curb?

>"comedian"
Monkeys can't be comedians.

She's got free speech like anyone else. Looks like the "free market of ideas" is doing exactly what it does. If anything, her act ought to appear in more places. Let more people hear what she has to say.

Literally who? I thought that was the girl from ghost movie

Look at this poor lil girl, when will you feel ashamed of yourself, Sup Forums? Now she'll never have a female president who will keep innocent muslims safe!

Time for the day of the tomato for that daft bitch.

I really must get around to seeing that movie. It seems hilarious.

I spent some time trying to figure how the left can call Trump a racist, then realized it had nothing to do with fact.

Here is what is crucial to understanding this:

If you could remove people from discussion, if you could shut down discussions with a word, you could always stop those discussions from going in directions you didn't like. You could literally stop people from thinking or sharing thoughts you didnt like. Just like some lefty mod on a forum.

So you would amass some power.

But then someone comes along and the word, 'racist' has no effect on them. You cant ban them. You cant stop the discussion/

And thats what I figured out the left is terrified of. Its not that they honestly think Trump is a racist, no matter how you bend the word. They are terrified that calling him one doesnt' stop him.

This means discussions in the body politic that were shut off before are now suddenly possible.

Its all very sad. America took a chance on a brown man with a funny name because he preached equality. Instead, in the end, we were told that 'all lives matter' is racists and watched towns and cities riot, attack whites and tell us 'all white people are devils.'

To be clear, our demographics have changed and this election was a squeaker. We got lucky, and should not expect our luck to last. Texas is going purple. If we ever get another Republican president, it will be like this. Not because of who votes, but because of who doesn't. We may never win another POTUS as much the libs lose. People will have to be sick of a liberal enough that they simply dont vote for them.

We are still outnumbered. We have evaded balkanization for a while yet. But I fear its still lies close in the future.

What is going on in that pic? I dont understand.

The movie is actually a documentary.

>literally a huge stage set up with decorations and lightning
>for a nigga hag to yell FUK U MOFUKAS FUK YALL
US of A everyone.

I know. I've seen some clips. Hilarious.

context?

>hfw

MURICA

Looks like she remains on the stage.

found it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html

>the fact she's wrong is irrelevant
the left, everyone

How come her husband is letting her take photos without a headscarf?

Under a certain age don't need the headscarf. I mean how else would you know if they were good looking enough to stick it in..I mean "marry" (buy/trade)?