Meanwhile in female Sup Forums

Meanwhile in female Sup Forums...

Hey guys I have a penis

You mean tumblr?

Nice try femanaon either show time stamp cock or I'm calling your bologna

FUCKING SAUSAGES, GET OFF MY BOARD

Is it me or does it seam like Marvel is trying to shove a pro male agenda down our throats?

>tfw no hunky bf that likes comics and isn't a filthy casual that only watches the movies

This webm hurts ro watch, damnit user

I laughed but then I felt bad. I am sorry, sloth.

Boys don't even buy comics what a waste trying to pander to them.

Aren't boys with vaginas just girls?

>all these fujo threads
>not female Sup Forums

He closes his eyes and just embraces death

I'm completely fed up with Marvel. They're so afraid of """sexualizing""" males, they've started drawing them so androgynous you'd think they're chicks. Namor used to flaunt his massive dong in those sweet little green trunks while aggressively rippling his toned abs. Now he looks like my pre-teen sister. It's disgraceful!

Another female show runner in the animation industry just lost her job over allegations of sexual harassment of young male interns. This is just bonkers!

a girl dominating a cuntboi is not gay!
the clits don't even touch!

They aren't more humans than us.

Okay Sup Forums, which Scalie Schoolie husbando do you want to sit on?
I pick Indigo. I have a huge crush on boys who look tough and scary yet are sweet and shy in person.

Why are there so many lesbians on this board?

>Liking traps makes you a dyke
When will this meme end? It doesn't matter if he looks like a girl. If he has a dick, it's a boy.

this is obviously a meme started by people who have never experienced real sexual chemistry or compatibility.

Its what is under the dress that counts

Oh, you mean Voltron threads here?

Wouldn't user mean femanon by default? It's be either user or man-user/manon.

What are you talking about? As evident by how abundant the lesbo ships are, it’s full of broasties.

>Implying Sup Forums is not the femalest board already after /cgl/ and /y/

DRUMPF

Dick or GTFO

Test.

>and Sup Forums, with all the paid liberal shills making 3/4 of all the threads

Bitch, you're gay as hell. Just own up to liking butch chicks and you'll save yourself some mental trauma.
You bitches are also gay.
>b-but I'm attracted to his personality! A-and he's got a dick!
No, you like that he acts like a chick and happens to own a realistic strapon. Just admit that you're too scared to put a down payment on that new carpet you want so badly.

Leave my man alone, homewrecker.

I am very confus with this thread, OP.

Stop defending those shitty male artists.
You won't get any dick with all this white princessing.

Take solace in knowing that sloth probably helped feed a family of cute little big cat cubs.

A female world as in 90% populated by females and females are the striving force and males are considered as weak, pathetic and underwhelming as our own females.

It's a social gender change where females are dominant and males are submissive.

Why everytime that they draw a male to female rule 63 they over sexualize the character so much?

Can someone recommend a good straight loli comic or cartoon? I want to be the little girl. Prairie Surfer was groovy until the author retconned the girl to be a skinny 16-year-old.

Are skinny girls still appealing compared to curvy girls?

Are those really fujo threads, though? I think we just have a lot of faggots on this board, personally.

>Lots of faggots
>On Sup Forums
And water is wet

i had dolls of Miguela and Tulia. i miss my childhood.

Wouldn't bologna be more appropriate?

Twenty years ago, maybe. But now? Even a porkie skank gets the boys drooling over her bodyrolls.

>tfw no big muscle goth bf

Actually water isnt wet

you know the rules manon

Ha, I love this thread. Thanks, guys.

Am I the only one who finds Stark extremely hot? I know you all are head over heels for Thor, Herc and all the EXTREME Abs guys, but Tony has that... charm, you know? I’m really disappointed they stopped drawing him with those bulging muscles... Plus, you KNOW he’s got a curved fat meat down there AND he knows how to use it. Ungh...

>female Sup Forums
did you mean tumblr/deviantart

there are no guys on the internet.

>discussions actually happen

Pls be in Manchester.

>guys
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

We are all cute little guys here, user. ;)

>tfw no big buff boyfriend with a masculine vagina

What's with all the yurishit threads lately with Harley and Ivy? I can't tell if it's a couple of carpet munchers trying to push an agenda or if it's proof there actually are men on this board.

>Be manly man who like comics and cartoons
>Can't go into LCS because the girls there make fun of me and call me a faker

Help what should I do? I just want to read some Picture comics and Light Horse!

Liking tomboys makes you a dyke you uncultured tampon

Liking qt loli girls however is not dykey, but very very straight and womanly.

Let's see how user justifies this
Just admit you like girls user, we'll hate you either way [/spoiler[

The fact that you're even posting about it means you love the attention. Let me guess, you're the kind of guy who wears tight shirts and gets offended when women stare at your muscles, right? Just fuck off.

Loli is straight because they have flat chests and the same body as a shota, the same as liking cuntbois doesn't make you a dyke. The moment it becomes dykey is when they grow tits.

Never! Comics should not be hogged by you girls!

>he doesn't know

I-I can fix that, femanon

>No Trap Star thread
SAD!

user, you're gay

Sup Forums is like 70% bots at this point from both sides.

The things I'd do to that Aryan cutie Mark...

>"what would you do to me, user?"

post penis or gtfo

First of all, you should wear a Navy hoodie because that baby blue hoodie just does NOT fit you at all.
Second, use some hairwax and look presentable.

I'm a woman and I hate fujos and yuri fags deeply, I just want a good story so I don't care about inclusive comics or something

fucking cuntboyfags

Do you assume my gender?
[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]

You're insane user hahaha

it's not Fair, when will they bang?
We got a slut running 'round and sleeping with everyone in her harem and then we got the Sad prince still waiting for that Demon Puss

Are you insane sister?, we as a WOMEN need to joint together with MEN because they are oppress by our white woman privilege!!!

Born a woman and I like to be one by the way

>Tony Stark
>fat meat
HAHAHAHA! Sister, the stories I've heard...

I hate how the MALE writters push their MACHO agenda thougth this cartoon, seriously girls, why men expect compromise from our vaginas?, fckng SJW!!!

PERFECT AND CUTE[/spoiler

Time to settle this once and for all
Which is more patrician, being a husbandofag or fujoshit?

But aunt POL/

female POL/

I LIKE SHOES

manon here

>Female Sup Forums
REEE ASIANS KEEP STEALING ALL THE WHITE MEN

All those fucking "sexy & lewd Prince Maria" threads are an abomination. So she tied her hair back and wore male clothes for a few eps, so fucking what. PRINCE MARIA IS STILL A FUCKING GIRL YOU DYKES. Prince Maria is pure cancer.

post dick

I hate fujo's with a passion. I fucking hate how in every media now they're pushing this gay agenda. Why can't a guy just like a girl? Why does every guy have to be a fucking faggot

KEK, you must be heterosexual!, what a loser

>Not wanting his strong arms around you as he hugs you close to his chest
and you are calling other people dykes? something aint right here

WHY IS Sup Forums ALL BEEFCAKE AND HUSBANDO THREADS?

Why Marco is such a bitch?, why all men are such a pussies?, what happened with good old manly mens?, Star desserve to get laid

Don't be a fagette, user.

Get back to your safe-space-gym user!

Monthly reminder that Dipper is the worst brother ever and did everything wrong.

Also that whiney Womanlet Dana Terrance was so butthurt that Bill was more popular with fans than her beloved Dipper that she forgot him and fucked up his redemption arc. Bitch.

It's good to know there're people with taste in Sup Forums

Ow, my menstruation!

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

Dipper unironically became less cute when it was revealed he was attractive to girls in series. He's only good for shota with Bill now.

Do you have sand in your penis user?