LGBT

Why is LGBT frowned upon in this subreddit?

It's a textbook example of personal freedom and you faggots are against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
youtube.com/watch?v=unR2-Y_40sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because freedom does not mean freedom from responsibility. In this case, the responsibility to not be a degenerate.

imagine a world - everyone is gay - genocide

You've lost your game Australia, this isn't even shitposting.

there is propaganda produced around this lifestyle which is exclusively based around sexuality

>Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Homosexual relationships are not equal to heterosexual relationships, so they should not be recognised as such in law either.

Why would everyone be gay?
Do you see yourself turning gay just because your state might have legalized LGBT marriage?

allowing people to be gay etc is part of the kalergi plan
you might want to google that

I don't care about LGBT.
I know gay people. Never met a trans and will never care.
What "we" hate are the obnoxious faggots and mentally ill idiots attention whoring every chance they can.

>subreddit
>you faggots

P E R V E R T S
E
R
V
E
R
T
S

>women CAN NOT enjoy lesbian sex
>any woman who says otherwise is lying to her peers and herself
>all women are straight
>homosexuality is a fetish
>gay men have AIDS
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Let them do as they do but don't deny that they are degenerates.
>go to /r9k/
>there are gay men that claim that they are looking for a "relationship"
>they shy past the fact that they have literally tens and tens of partners every month
>they literally shit on each others' dicks
>completely gay men don't understand why bisexual men want to escape from this AIDS infested nightmare of a life

Yes user, women are shit. Men are even shittier (they will literally shit on you).

Nicely spotted.
Didn't even pay attention.
Saging my post.

Queers have existed in every society ever. The problem is the neo-commies weaponization and propagandizing of it like they do with everything .

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

what about a conservative christian white homosexual monogamous couple.
what is wrong with that?

So what? There is propaganda for everything in life. If you don't like it, you don't have to read, watch or listen to it.

So a book is your reason? I can write a book saying Australia is full of faggots that should kill themselves, would you blindly follow that too?

You'd prefer an authoritative state where you follow predetermined rules and are happy with you're life then?

There are perverts in every subculture. If the media propagates them as flamboyant degenerates that might not represent the whole population of LGBT.

Maybe they should've used protection.

>homosexuality is a fetish
Why restrict it then?

Nobody gives a shit anymore because gays and whatnot already have equal rights in Western societies. Yet, they still can't stop coming up with new non-issues and new shit to be offended about. They couldn't just stop at normal society tolarating their lifestyles. No, they want to dictate they ways in which we are allowed to talk and even think about them. And I'm not willing to do that.

Pretty fucking hard to ignore when Bruce Jenner gets woman of the year award.

this lifestyle is not productive and encourages a lifestyle detached from the over all community

it is essentially a perverted, egoistical lifestyle

Where did I say that a book is my reason? Blind as well as stupid?

becasue gay people in general just suck. sticking things in your ass is also incredibility disgusting and is the number one cause of AIDS.

Romans 1:26-28
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

>received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
OH I WONDER WHAT THIS IS!?!?!?

I don't think you're talking about gays. You're talking about the "custom gender attention whores".

Why do you care who gets a faggot of the year award, awarded by a retarded magazine no less.

If a productive lifestyle was a must in western society we would live in an authoritative state.

You cited a verse from the Bible.

>received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

They were cum in. Ffs learn reading literacy

"Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States." - CDC

"Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men." - CDC

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013." - CDC

I personally think it needs to be added to the DSM as a mental illness based on the number of people who are sexually molested that turn homosexual.

Because everyone elevates a mental disorder which kills 50% of trans people. Libtards think positive hashtags, mutilation and awards is the cure when it obviously isn't.

Gay is fine.

Trannies are bullshit. Men cannot become women.

End all "tranny rights", uphold gay equality.

Make couples with:
humans + animals
adults + children
Man + multiple wives

It's just love, right? :^)

Ignore fucking bait thread

Blacks get a disproportionate amount of HIV as well.

That is not an argument that being black is a bad thing. It's just a fact.

"Nearly 1 in 7 gay and bisexual men living with HIV are unaware they have it." - CDC

>Personal freedom is more important than cultural and social health
Fuck you post modern secular values cunt

Could I have your source? There's someone I'd like to show this with the references and all. She thinks it's a cliché.

Don't forget your physical health as well Jesus killer.

There is no cure for stupid. If 50% of them kill themselves, the work is half done. The other half lives in misery and recieve a babysitting from hashtags, like you said.

Don't slippery slope. People of age can make their own choices with other people.

>Man + multiple wives
Where's the problem with that? Might be one from a legal standpoint, but polygamy without legal state marriage is lit af senpai.

>Fuck you post modern secular values cunt
These values don't affect you. Why would you care?

>subreddit

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

NO NORMIES ALLOWED

www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

That doesn't mean 1 in 7 have it, it means 1 in 7 of those who HAVE HIV don't know it.

Fucking read.

If you're so concerned about HIV why don't you support gay marriage, which helps keep us monogamous?

>subreddit

>he fell for the freedom meme
I bet a good goy like you also believes in equality

>subreddit

real recognises real. quality shitpost

You're defending gays awful hard there user

> us

I am a gay. Answer the points.

We are all equal in the eyes of the state.
Equity is another issue that cannot be addressed in any countries current state.

Personal freedoms are worth less than the well-being of the society as a whole, even if modern society wants us to think otherwise.
To think of the individual before we think of the society is to kill said society.

In some cases, lesbians and homosexuals (and bisexual people) can't have sex with the opposit gender and are otherwise mentally healthy. Some of them just can't handle heterosexual sex. Most of the time, homosexuals can be (mostly functioning) members of society. They shouldn't be ostracised, but they shouldn't be encouraged to live as homosexuals. To live a sex life that is only geared towards pleasure is to choose a purely hedonistic lifestyle which is contrary to the needs of the society as a whole (as it encourages selfish behaviours).

Transsexuals are just mentally ill people. They need to be treated.

You are mentally ill, disease ridden, sodomizing sexual predators who damage the family unit with your disgusting habits, subversion of youth, and never-ending quest for fabricated rights.

Mike "Bag the fags and spike the dykes" Pence is going to deal with you faggots soon enough.

You'll pray for death and be relieved when you receive your wish. Until you realize the eternal damnation you've brought upon yourself.

Repent now. Seek help for your perverted ways and Jesus will save you.

It's no different between gay and straight.

Trannies should not be encouraged.

Lmao you fucking losers are all way too obsessed about what other people do. Have fun with your fascism you autistic basement dwellers.

Oh, so they can't make legit decisions because of their age?! Are you an AGEist or something?!

>Why would everyone be gay?
Happens in muslim countries for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=unR2-Y_40sg

>subreddit
You have to go back.

Did the tall guy have to pay for all those illegal midgets boxes?

There is a difference. Homosexuality can only give hedonistic pleasure. It should not be one's sexuality, but, rather, one's occasional little treat (if it has to be anything at all). Also, encouraging homosexuality hurts demography as well as the overall mentality. Homosexuality brings corruption, disease and degeneracy.

>in this subreddit?
WHEN WILL REDDITORS LEAVE THIS PLACE FFS
I FUCKING HATE NU-POL

Yes.

This.

Sloppery slip.

Where being gay is frowned upon not only by the society but by Sharia Law too.

HIV will be cured but women will always be whores

I'm showing her that. Pretty sure she's going to be salty as fuck because facts contradict her version of reality.

most of us don't give a fuck actually

but they call people faggots and pretend to hate them because it's....politically incorrect and causes butthurt

Not an argument

>women are whores
You think gay men are better? lmfao

I know a young gay man who is a really nice person, not flambuoyant and I didn't even know he is gay until I saw his facebook, and also know a young bi man who had a boyfriend and who was really friendly to me and a nice person too, so no, I don't hate gays.

I only hate identarian politics and faggots.

>We are all equal in the eyes of the state.

>Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of the people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since these days by stupid poll-parrots who, from all sides around, flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. The would-be wise men of the GOYIM, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractedness; did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom: that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws: never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bear rule are, in regard to the political, the same blind men as the mob itself, that the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non-adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political - to all those things the GOYIM paid no regard; yet all the time it was based upon these things that dynastic rule rested: the father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty and none could betray it to the governed. As time went on, the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause.

Where is sharia law looking when there are queues of cars lining up in saudi arabia when a attractive male walks the street? Or in afghanistan where every warlord has a cute boy as sign of prestige?

Come back when you are a real country faggot.

Not the wholesome Christian mothers who so ardently hold societies together

I'm so glad my morals will be passed on to my children

>equality

hahaha. good luck with that.

If homosexuality was still in the closet and consisted of people who still contribute to society by reproducing normally but still wanted a bit of private fun, your argument would be valid.

But fags corrupt society and hurt our demography. Your argument is invalid since their "sexuality" hurts the public. It ceases to be something private at that point.

>
>Make couples with:
>adults + children
>
>It's just love, right? :^)
Lawmakers are way ahead of you on that respect

I only have a problem with the flaming faggots type, unfortunately they seem to be a very loud and obnoxious majority.

its always funny how gays are screaming for equal rights.
they do have the right to marry a women, like everyone else does.
what they are acutally asking for are extra rights, so that they can "marry" another guy.
the whole goal of "reaching equality" doesnt work, because it already exists.

an authoritative state is better than what we have now

>implying homosexual men aren't amongst the worst bastards around.

I've even heard homosexual men say fags are the worst people out there. Fuck off.

Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive things

there is also no "traditional" in the context of homosexuality

go be a faggot if you want to, but don't pretend for even a second that you can hold Christian values to heart at the same time

Wait wait wait was not it LGBTQIA+ now?

Enjoy your personal freedom elsewhere faggot. I hate gay homosexual people. You guys literally have a mental illness. If you don't want to be treated for your mental illness like every other person with mental illness, you shouldn't force people to change the rules for your mental illness. You don't see people with depression forcing people to accept them for what they are. Depressing people. Sad!

Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice HOMOSEXUALITY, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

LGBT

Physical health is by far less important than cultural and social health.
But they do, the nature of the society I live in effects me greatly. I want to live in a society where this is not acceptable. If enough people agree with me, one day I will.
I and many others are NOT ok with the deconstruction of taboos.

It's just a meme.

We dont care about personal freedom, we are no shittier libcucks, degeneracy and sexual / social liberalism will be the downfall of our civilisations

>but muuuh my rights

I don't like pandering to minorities because they aren't anything to do with the majority and why should I pay taxes for a minorities rights that does not need help ASAP compared to other minorities who are fucking starving and uneducated.

Why wouldn't I prefer things that favor me and the majority over some entitled minority who's only major impact on the world is stoking hatred for your kind of people to start some kind of us against them war. In poorer communities 50% of AIDs cases are caused by homophobia and the other 50% is caused by drug intake.

LGBT rights have turned into something that ultimately deviates from the majorities needs and it's your own peoples fault for being so extremely against being "straight".

Gay mates at work feel the same since they are massively falsely misrepresented by your "community" when your needs should just align with the majority. Stop separating yourselves on purpose to attain "rights" that are not even needed to live a normal life.

dude

that is a fucking terrible translation of Corinthians

A sizable amount of people here are christcucks who would be nothing but dead weight if they weren't usefull as cogs in the machine

>in this subreddit
>Barely anyone notices
Really makes me think

ITT. Sup Forums confirmed dead

>sub-reddit

New International Version
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

English Standard Version
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

New American Standard Bible
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

King James Bible
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Don't you know that wicked people won't inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals,

New American Standard 1977
Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Jubilee Bible 2000
Know ye not that the unjust shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals

Because the losers on this board are afraid. Even Trump is on our side. I'd say Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history, except in a few years from now, no body will even remember this place existed.

But look.

A man can marry a woman.
A woman should be able to marry a woman.

This isn't an extra right, it's just making the law not discriminate between men and women.

Webster's Bible Translation
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Weymouth New Testament
Do you not know that unrighteous men will not inherit God's Kingdom? Cherish no delusion here. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor any who are guilty of unnatural crime,

World English Bible
Or don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexuals,

Young's Literal Translation
have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,

> Straight people don't enjoy sex

I am starting to think the SJWs who said homophobes are secretly gay may have had a point

Slovenia bringing the shitposting, nice

Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
THAT'S JUST PERCEPTION!!!

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
>their blood shall be upon them
>HIV is spread by BLOOD
IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE!!

Romans 1:32 Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
>gays give approval to those who practice homosexuality
WELL THIS CAN'T BE TRUE CAN IT!?

>tfw science just restates what the bible has said this whole time

you could actually be right

and it would probably be because they tend to have the most insight into how perverse and wrong it actually is

in the same way that some of the most anti-marxists used to be die hard marxists themselves

There's nothing wrong with it op, Sup Forums just has tons of redditors and ctr on here right now.

Remember the old saying about any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be retarded?

I'm a tranny and I've been here since /new/.

Social issues like homosexuality aren't really important, and the msm uses them to cover up important issue, because there is literally no discrimination legally in the us to gays. I live in the south and I'm trans, I'm fine.

Seriously, lgbt stuff is just something they use to distract you my man. Everyone hates the obnoxious retards though, and that won't ever change until the majority of lgbt fags end up acting their fucking age.

Dw dude even Trump is pro lgbt, the people here who think he's not are deluded i think, like mentally retarded or ctr.

some actual homophobes yeah, but they call everybody a homophobe so its pretty silly. like they're calling Trump a homophobe yet he went to Elton John's wedding, hung out with gays all the time, no big deal. they just want to join the victimhood, its a comfy feeling when you enjoy whining.

Heterosexual relationships have more meaning, as they fulfill a number of functions (pleasure, reproduction, bonding..).
Homosexual sex only fulfills one. If a homosexual tells you he/she bonds with his/her partner, he's either the exception or a liar. Homosexuals don't stay in long term faithful relationships because they can't think further than their sexual organs. Homosexuals are the least faithful. Just keep that in mind.

You are a mentally ill and physically deformed man. You will never achieve the beauty of a woman.

They don't exist, that's what.
Gays can't into monogamy. And any gay who claims to be a Christian but isn't celibate/abstains from gay sex is lying to himself.

>this subreddit