Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Dobson is literally incapable of being correct.

Even true things once uttered by Dobson become false.

No

considering SU is done by the same people, no.
Also nbody ever defended the QUALITY of animaniacs/tiny toons shittiers studios.

>blows a hole in his own argument
>brings in irrelevant nonsense arguments
How does he think of this?

the problem isn't going off model the problem is the difference of the size of the fucking head
Steven goes from a teenager to a fucking toddler in appearance

fucking Dobson go take care of your own shitty art instead of being obsesseed with others

that first panel looks like he's gesturing for someone to bring him a dick to suck

> Dobson rationalizes shortcomings as "style"
Shocker

In fact, Animaniacs themselves took the piss at their own cheap studios too.

Anyways, why is Dobson so easy to hate? He's nowhere near as bad as Gabby, yet I'd rather read America than Alex Ze Pirate.

Remind me, why does Sup Forums even bother listening to this guy's opinion again?

I don't think this is helping the argument.
A single studio isn't as consistent as 3 separate studios.

because we get off on being angry.

>on its* own
And what he's describing is not something happening "on its own", it's something happening because of a clear reason he states afterwards.

no,and im a fan of steven universe who knows that.
The problem with the off model of SU is not just that it looks ugly, its that it doesnt fit. SU is not a comedy show, its a drama. Nobody watches SU to laugh, they watch it for the story and characters. Animaniacs is a straight up comedy with goofy characters who do crazy stuff. So if wacko looks different sometimes, who cares. He moves so fast and does so many jokes you dont even notice.
Even when SU has comedy, its not wacky because the world isnt loony.
Granted, i dont think the off model stuff is being a lazy worker, its rebecca straight up saying thats how she wants her show to be made. Its a director´s decision.

Go away little fat child

no, he is a retard

STOP
FEEDING
THIS
FAT
FUCK
ATTENTION

This is an image of Dobson telling Zelda Williams to calm her tits shortly after her father, Robin Williams, killed himself.
Look at this image, gather all of the stress, anger and sadness of your everyday life, and just let it all go.
You're not Dobson, and you never will be.

Who could be behind these posts?

The fat little greasy one seeks things which he can have not always seeking his own hubris.

Do you think he cries when he sees all the fangirl puss that Ronnie from Whomp slays when he attends conventions?

He weeps and wails, gnashes his teeth then follows the flood with railings within this land seeking that which does not exist for him ever.

And, if you need more than that, you're also not and never will be Anthony Birch.

Who is more retarded: Kelly or Dobson?

>comic culture has been thrusted into the mainstream spotlight
holy fuck this youngster bear faggot probably don't know comic was at it height during 30's-60's

It always squeals with each stroke of its filth covered pen seeking that which it can never have.

it's a cartoon for children, it's a comedy, wether you like it or not

Dobson of course, no contest since Kelly is parody anyway.

Isn't this just a filipino thread from TMS/Famicom?

It always flies to these lands seeking anything or anyone that would praise it.

George Orwell was right.

Holy shit, how come "progress" even sells? It's not mainstream at all, and they're trying to reach minorities. How is that Marvel's or DC's demographic? How do they profit from this?

Doesn't make any sense.

Hey, Dobson considers his knowledge of all topics to be full and absolute.

With confidence like that, how can he be wrong? All the time... without at least a little self-reflection...

you forgot his half-assed apology

He has shattered the mirrors within his own home so he seeks mirrors elsewhere to where shatter them or kiss them is his plight he has.

Damn it I thought he had quit the internet or something. Why is he back?

See, this is why Dobson is incapable of ever making a correct argument. Comparing Animaniacs (or any WB or Disney cartoon) to Steven Universe is flawed for a few reasons. The main one being the difference between farming to multiple companies (in which different styles is completely unavoidable as every studio has a way of visualizing the base model sheet) and hiring no-talent hacks like Raven, Zuke and Lamar making heights fluctuate or giving characters like Pearl and Lapis jew noses. Not helped at all by SIMP and Rough Draft having to animate not just SU, but other shows as well. The latter especially since they still have the Simpsons and SpongeBob to worry about.for the time being.

Fuck, for as bad as they may have been, not even Freelance or AKOM were as shit as the boarders on SU. At least they made an attempt (a failed one, but still) to keep to model sheets.

he only quitted his deviantart, he still post shit regularly in his fb page

He will always roam the wasted lands of his home then with constant derangement of his mentality he drags the waste of his home into these pristine lands.

No, it's a "Dobson hate" thread. It just so happened he decided to compare a show with legitimate shitty animation to a show that couldn't avoid bad animation on most occasions.

Kennedy is still better than SU’s shit, too

is he always defending what a female does?
i mean she could rape a child and he would probs. write something like
>...it just HAPPENS on it's own

the comic he is talking about

Animaniacs was a made-for-syndication cartoon. That means that in order to legally qualify for syndication, it must have 65 episodes out of the gate. The use of multiple studios wasn't a stylistic thing, but the only reasonable way to get that many episodes animated at once. They had to skimp on animation quality out of sheer necessity.

Meanwhile, Steven Universe has 13 episode seasons (divided into 26 shorts). They have no excuse.

my mistake for questioning his omniscient knowledge
excuse me but you're being too vague mister

They’re trying to expand their market demographic using representation. What they’re trying works in movies and television, it just doesn’t work for Marvel because their execution of it is usually crappy and at times deliberately alienated towards the existing fans who would otherwise give th book the longevity and word of mouth needed to attract the new fans.

We need to get Rebecca Sugar to send Dobson a text asking him out on a date. Dobson did his duty in white knighting Steven Universe, it's only natural he get a date from Rebecca now.

He will always defend the insane man as he feasts on the innocent.

didn't he not know that it was about her father?

>Anthony Birch
I forgot who this is

Post more of her

Is incredible how frequently this cartoonist is wrong.

this guy

>didn't he not know that it was about her father?
He never considers the reality as he sits within his own wasted wonderland of narcissism.

I like you,carnival poster.

Where can I find a babe like this?

>She just ignores him like a pro
Perfect Play on her part

>wears a bikini and make up
>Doesn’t even bother shaving his ugly ass beard and mustache

Why is Dobson afraid of boobs?

i saw him being discussed alot in the gg debacle
apparently he's a big loser and all

Even the worst studio from the 90s was at least consistent. There were no off shifts from scene

No. Steven Universe is worse the back the character designs and backgrounds are literally symmetrical and flat. The show also tries to cram a story arc into 11 minutes instead of the regular 22, which makes the pacing ridiculously slow. I'm convinced that all the budget in the show goes straight into the VA's pockets and very little is given to the animation.

All the cartoons in the 90s like animaniacs go off-model because they were trying to entertain people, not tell some convoluted story. Steven Universe is the kind of show that Animanics would mock because it's a 80s moralistic cartoon disguesed as an action show.

I am here to please those that despise the little goblin and to scare the goblin away to his little hole of misery. But he always sneaks back to these lands seeking appraisal.

He fears that which has a better figure than he, he fears those who shine brighter than he, he despises those more sophisticated than he. A little pig in mud is more beautiful than the grotesque little goblin.

Unironically? Opera girls.
Good luck, though, as a rule they're all unattainably higher class. You ever seen Eyes Wide Shut? Its that kinda higher class, bro.

The both deserve death, but Burch deserves it as more a mercy than a punishment.

>Meanwhile, Steven Universe has 13 episode seasons (divided into 26 shorts). They have no excuse.
not to mention that it gets to take random hiatuses

Anthony Burch is the living embodiment of the cuck meme in that his actual wife he gave the go ahead to fuck other guys because he wanted to have an "open relationship" but that backfired when no one took him up on the offer. THEN he said he was bi to see if gay men would fuck him, but it turns out they have higher standards. He also wrote Borderlands 2 and the some of the Pre-sequel.

A sad little man, is what Anthony Burch is.

No, because the differences in the Animaniacs designs are so subtle that an average person wouldn't know the differences without being told, and the designs don't change halfway through an episode.
Also, only the first season of Animaniacs had multiple studios, and that was because they needed 65 episodes for syndication.

Sorry one but they are such of a high level that you may travel the world for a fortnight but will never meet them.

>this thread
WHAT ISSSS THE PASSSWORRRDDDD?

Mask fetish. Go on a fetish forum and look for your mask babe

You seek the password within a public venue? With the goblin skittering around it is never safe for even children or sinners to be around.

Better animated too.

Plus they have long-ass hiatuses too, Animaniacs needed an episode a day.

do you work at the ultra-luxe or something sweetheart

That's not a Startoons Yakko, that's AKOM at their worst.

that is retarded because in the Animaniacs example Yakko has the same proportions in both drawings while Steven goes from three heads tall to barely two and his head became bigger than his torso

can this joker ever be right at something?

>why is Dobson so easy to hate?
It's easy to hate when you THINK you're justified, and the truth is a lot of hate on Sup Forums ISN'T justified.
However, for Dobson it's justified. He'd rather wallow and whine in mediocrity while pretending him and his preferences are superior to everyone else and their's. Dude's an asshole is the point I'm trying to get across.

Dobson, have you been tracing?

INCORRECT
THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN BROKEN
REMOVE YOUR CLOTHING AND PREPARE

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

But, that clothing hides my shame

>However, for Dobson it's justified. He'd rather wallow and whine in mediocrity while pretending him and his preferences are superior to everyone else and their's. Dude's an asshole is the point I'm trying to get across

And till the day he severs his ties to the wide realm of the spider, me and mine shall always appear without the warnings of a wolf to judge him till he skitters back into his tiny dark slimy hole of hate he has for those that are his betters in life.

I always hate when he puts these popular characters in his comics, like Raven would hang out with fucking Dobson of all people.

Dobson supports anything that defends him from criticism for being lazy.

Since Adam Ellis left Buzzfeed I think Dobson should take his place. Buzzfeed is the only place I think he would fit perfectly

>muh misogynistic fanservice
this is great for so many reasons
>erasure of the men in comics that are just as clad
>erasure of history in that skin-tight clothing in comics goes way back-mostly done to accentuate the anatomy and lesson the burden of drapery
>erasure of people who can enjoy BOTH a nice body and character
>erasure of females that enjoy a good fanservice
>some of which are lesbian/bi
>so basically erasure of the 'oppressed' and minorities they're trying to protect

The fact that he's putting AKOM on an even Keel with not just SU, but TMS and StarToons makes me feel dirty and angry.

Because the company who fucked up Transformers to the extent of pic related and the animators of SU should not be clumped in with the same animators who at least put some effort into their animation, even if it doesn't hold up all that well.

I don't even see why it would be appropriate to respond with that 'Calm thine tits' panel even if it wasn't about her father's death. It's not like she was flipping out or going into a tirade or really saying anything that makes it seem like she needs to calm down.
Dobson is a moron is what I'm getting at, I guess.

The Flinestones was the only modern comic book I read where everyone looked conventionally attractive. Every other title had character rendered completely ugly.

What did Dobson do to hurt y'all?

Well, Sup Forums?

He bitched at his jewish girlfriend and her family for celebrating Hanukkah.

Dude isn't very sensible or courteous.

Post the one where he complains about politics in comics.