What happens when women are in charge?

“There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritises walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

Men are statistically more likely to be drivers, while women are more likely to use pavements, cycle paths, and public transport.

But on Thursday and Friday, the policy came under renewed criticism after the city was thrown into chaos by the unusually heavy snow dump, with buses and trains cancelled, and major motorways blocked.

>snow in Stockholm
>female major decides it must be cleared with a "progressive" pro-women method
>Stockholm in chaos

thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/ekonomi/arbetslosa-norrman-uppmanas-soka-jobb-i-sverige/
tradingeconomics.com/norway/gdp-growth-annual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woman ruins town with policies that were not thought out?

How unusual.

In order to put them back to their place, it is our duty to not help them

Next there's going to be a backlash against her stupidity and then the "progressives" notice said backlash and give her a medal as compensation.

"Women reported they didn't go out as much: with their husbands unable to reach work, there was no money for them to spend"

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Look up the happening in skorea if you want to know what happens when woman are in power

>gender equal snow clearing

>women are a higher priority

Hm, really makes you think

Sweden and Korea as perfect examples of how a matriarchy fails.

fpbp

>equality snow clearing
swedes are fucking dumb. more news at 10

Germany, Sweden, S.Korea, Clinton's America, Dila's Brazil. Need more??

Dilma**

Just fucking kill us.

Feminism is retarded by itself but I don't know why feminism has become more about refugees and race now as well to make it even more destructive.

>What happens when women are in charge?

Paganism

The end result in feminism is total societal breakdown, and it has happened numerous times.

>tfw this needs to happen in sweden and im looking forward to it.

The Jews planned social justice very well , they knew exactly what they were doing.

>>tfw this needs to happen in sweden and im looking forward to it.

The thing is when it gets rebuilt there won't be any Swedish people left alive they'll all be Mudslimes unless you cucks stop them.

>mudslimes who only came here to live on welfare will stay here when it all collapses and it'll be hard to protect yourself against the cold weather

Nice joke.

In the modern system you either campaign for yourself under the guise of equality or you are Literally Hitler

Yup, when it does just hope Swedes are more numerous than the invaders.

Bad idea guys

Women were a mistake.I can't wait until we develop some way of having children without them.

Our prime minister, finance minister, minister of defence, etc, are all women.

It is pretty sweet here :^)

You dumb fuck they don't care about that. Those stupid sand niggers literally believe it's their right to take over every country in the world by any means necessary they will take over anyway and you'll all be gone.

Hurr durr Swedish logic oh look someone is raping my wife I better apologize to the rapist because I don't want to be called a racist.

>it has happened numerous times.
Examples? I don't think any society has traveled as far down the feminism road as most western societies are right now.

So sweet your unemployed are told to look for work here.
dn.se/ekonomi/arbetslosa-norrman-uppmanas-soka-jobb-i-sverige/

Also, enjoy your collapse as we move from oil you smug faggot

>snow is sexist

Lolwut

They will leave when we are out of money, most of them send a lot of the welfare money back home even and have arabic stores where you can do it.

We're paying for their free vacation.

>“Gender equal snow-cleaning is not to blame here,” Daniel Helldén, the city’s Green Party transport head

>Green party

what a surprise.

This pretty much desu.

>They will leave when we are out of money,

You fucking retard do you think they're going to leave peacefully when you cut the welfare payments , they will chimp out and revolt like the dumb sandniggers they are and you'll get your heads kicked in by them after that they will rape all your women and they will stick around until they destroy all of you.

Yeah, they will go leech somewhere else.

By the time they go leech somewhere else you'll be dead Sven the point is they will kill you first.

Our economy is doing fine.

tradingeconomics.com/norway/gdp-growth-annual

You too, can make it sven.

so what's gender equal snow clearing? just ignoring the roads?

Clearing snow in areas where it benefits men after clearing areas where it benefits women even though men go to work earlier.

>preferential treatment
>equality
what did they mean by this?

Ahhaaha, oh Sweden, you're so fucking ridiculous.

Requesting pic of office where women ran the show and it turned into a catty, shitty mess.

Also, every woman I've dated and all my female family members bitch about the women they work with. My mom used to joke that she'd rather work for a man who slaps her ass and speaks down to her than a woman who shits on her behind her back. Basically, she felt that she could laugh off the man's harassment as him just being "a dumb man" but the second that other woman opens her mouth to bitch at my mom she was crossing into dangerous territory.

My gf loves working in an office of mostly men too. They do all the shit for her at the office I can't get to during the day (fix a flat, move boxes, etc.) and she can actually get her work done because if she asks them to leave her alone they do -- and if she asks them to chat, they usually will. She's the queen bee and she fucking loves it.

Germany.

Athenian memes became modern reals. Kek

On the flip, I've worked in all 3 types of work settings: male controlled, female controlled, and mixed.

The mixed just becomes cliquey and it's whatever.

Male controlled is kind of fun because you get your job done -- usually very quickly -- and can either goof off or be alone if you want to. Lots of office banter about politics, doing stupid shit, and guy advice. Lots of fun times, some inappropriate times, but mostly fun. Meetings were quick and we spent most of our time just listening to the boss, going to work, and then coming back to hang out over coffee and snacks.

Female controlled is very touchy feely. During the day to day work, a few of us did our own thing but most people kept trying to outdo each other. We got spoken to a lot of saying mean things or being out of line. Anything we said that was inappropriate was reported and questioned. Meetings went on forever and usually involved the women all talking about their personal lives, eating a bunch of food (and bitching about it), then spending about 5 minutes actually planning something. They spent more time deciding who was going to write the minutes and what was "most fair" than they did just doing the work.

only if you pinky-swear that you will save the pic

duh

okkaay... you promised..

>What happens when women are in charge?
your country gets fucked up
everywhere are shitskins
and nobody is helping you
[spoiler]pic related i'm dead inside[/spoiler]

oh yeah and she is fucking hated by feminists.. she trolls them pretty much, doing article about how women hate her because she's prettier than them, etc. pretty funny.

Thanks, kind user

This and the other one about Survivor teams are my favorites,never getting bored of reading them.

I'm always asking women "what do you need this job for? don't you want kids? do you know any happy old women who dont have kids or grand kids?" and they always agree with me

I think this feminism shit only flies if reasonable men let it go unchecked. women

>gender equal snow clearing
This is a thing? Holy kek, Sweden...