One True Waifu

Post your one true waifu. The one you would never cheat on, hurt or harm. The one you would spend the rest of your days with for both the good and the bad ones. The one who's side you would never leave and support till the end of time. The one made for you, and you for her, but that you can never be with. Post her/him.

Rogue a pure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ietU5yUJ7zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like to take this time to thank France for drawing the most perfect woman

What, no Roguecrawler?

I'm not particularly into blue skin, but if it's Rogue i would still love her.

OP must be a super hero with a rogue gallery that extensive.

What a surprise, Claremont doing body horror.

It's really not that big, and i need more! It's hard to find good Rogue art where it's not 90's bimbo.

Got any of that period in the Legacy comics in 2000's where she had the straight white bangs?

Rogue worked really well in teen drama: the xmen cartoon.

Evolution was way better than boring TAS

Fuck Sup Forums related shit. Don't tell me Rei or Misato is better or I'll force-feed you your testicles.

In some aspects, yeah. Didn't really make sense for Xavier's school to be open and everyone attend High School, but whatever. I had the better versions of Kurt, Scott, and Wolverine by far.

Do you think Rogue having a fat ass is canon?

She was Sup Forums when I waifu'd her. Waifu for laifu means exactly that.

Strawberry Sweet!

>The one you would never cheat on, hurt or harm. The one you would spend the rest of your days with for both the good and the bad ones. The one who's side you w

She matches everything your post says except for the waifu part.

You mean this version?

The best

for Hans.

Gross.

Mine isn't Sup Forums related

But she is perfect!

Be nice.

She's perfect

my perfect waifu

Absolutely broken champion/10

Okay

>Soraka
>Broken
My Friend, have you ever consider buying something that does Grievous Wounds and not sucking?

This is off topic but

No, because I main Soraka and can persistently heal as much if not more than the DPS does damage, and 20% healing reduction helps, but it far from solves the problem, especially considering most grievous wounds last 6 seconds at most and over the course of a long siege Soraka can easily help her team to sustain through it.

Not to mention the grievous wounds AD item is shit compared to the other armor pen one and forcing the enemy to buy it merely by existing is already evidence she's incredibly strong.

Also Morello's is shit and only applies grievous wounds when the enemy is low HP, and if Soraka and her allies aren't shit then that is something that will never happen while she's alive.

Either way, my point is, there is a reason Soraka has been nerfed constantly, and also Finn is a cute

The nerf was like what 2 season ago? Yeah she was broken then but she's beatable if you know what to do. If you want a broken champ then lets yell at Riot to nerf Janna.

Yeah Finn is pretty cute

>Fellow Soraka mains
Hell yeah but Hey that and simply being out of place is what kills me.

>this raging faggot again
When will you get it through your thick skull that she's a whore who's favourite past-time is lying on her back and getting fucked like a train by a line of men a mile long. She isn't happy unless she's leaking cum from all her holes.

Oh how I dream of being able to just hold her on a cold winter night...

She the fuck up Boco you mouth-breathing troglodyte

You remind me of Shinji Ikari if he was even more pathetic desu

>this user again
You have no proof to your outrageous claims and they can therefore easily be discarded. She is pure, always was and always will be and i will defend that purity until the end of days, and there is nothing you can do about it!

Hold her? She's like 2 feet taller than you

My god, you're actually delusional aren't you? The world must look like a different place when you're mentally ill

She just needs a nice organic earthling to show her how we do things on earth, and I could be that organic earthling.

Name me FIVE decent comics where she is the focus.

>tfw your waifu is a furry OC with no real backstory, no definite personality and basically nothing to her but looks and thiccness
>tfw you still love her more than any woman you have ever met
I’m broken.

SLUT

>muh literal random cover for some literal random comic written by literal who's
This proves what exactly?

DELET

I always liked Mague or Rogneto if you prefer.

Misato is better, but all Eva girls (save for Mari) are great, and deserve our love and support.

>still thinking she's pure despite proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's been defiled
You have been proven wrong. Now give it up.

Trenchcoat future Rogue best Evo rogue

Thank you for notifying me of this thread, i must now spread the word of her pureness. Also, she was not raped, she was molested, and it was against her will and a crime against humanity! Her heart is pure!

one day, one day..

Robot, VR, Genetic Engineering or Afterlife?

>waaaaaaaaah! waaaaaaaah! waaaaaaaaaaah! She's still p-pure guys!
>ignoring irrefutable evidence
>being this delusional
>being this autistic
You are a retarded child

I'd prefer genetic engineering or afterlife but any of these works for me

I am not the one ignoring any evidence or being delusional. I am merely defending her serene purity! You're not just suddenly unpure from being involuntarily molested.

>I am not the one ignoring any evidence
Image proves beyond any doubt that she's been used
>I am merely defending her serene purity!
You're a mentally ill, delusional autist
You wanna stick your fingers in your ears and yell "LalalalalalIcan'thearyoulalalalala" as well?

Do Rogue's powers inhibit the microorganisms necessary to properly maintain her digestive system?

Yes sir...

Oh come on now.

Inches. Not feet.

>when your waifu would probably legitimately improve your laifu

Sigh.

if only she were real

Why did you post a blank image?

>All they did was touch her. Rude hands, ruder glances- taunting promises of worse to come.
Taken from the captions of the very issue the snippet is from, all they did was touch her skin. Why are you trying so hard to push your filthy little lies?

Your word balloons say no but your blush says you're subconsciously aroused.

She has a nice design

S L U T
L
U
T

They're not as filthy as she is. Her nickname is 'The Slug' because wherever she goes she leaves a creamy white trail leaking out of her.

Why is Star so cute?

stop that

Her body is a living chastity cage. She isn't filthy and i've never once heard her addressed as "The Slug". Even so it would likely have nothing to do with your fan-fiction.

Ayyo!

I can't post her because it's against the rules....but it is Pinkie Pie, my true love for the rest of my days

Viva la France!

ass me nicely

It's magic.

please stop?

Nope
W
H
O
R
E

Indeed it is.

Now you're just being mean.

I'll be a bit nicer
I didn't say anything about this other user posting though

Jesus, you two need to chill.

[And Word-of-God officially said that Rogue was not raped, but the guards made it very clear that they could have.]

I'm amused that the truth really is somewhere in the middle this time. That whole "slug" thing is ridiculous but she pretty much runs off and bangs Gambit the moment she gets any control over her powers in every timeline. Or Magneto.

Holy shit my sides have gone to Genosha

Deal with it or leave forever

>but she pretty much runs off and bangs Gambit the moment she gets any control over her powers in every timeline.
Implying that Gambit isn't using his rape powers to make her do it.

>Or Magneto.
Implying that the whole Magneto affair wasn't entirely, completely and only because Rogue absorbs Polaris daddy issues.

Thanks user, i'll share the colored version of that piece.

literal fan-fiction, gross.

You should ONLY have one waifu.
If you have more than one, then she's not your waifu and you don't love her.

Diana a best desu

More fucking WHEN!!!!!! I Love Something Unlimited but I wanna fap to more Rogue

>Gambit
>rape powers

The last panel is such a tease, putting her in a cheerleader outfit.

>His waifu isn't also his husbando

Hello Sup Forums. Today, I present to you a short story about my love for my husbando, Bart Allen, who you may better know as Impulse. Nine or ten years ago, I wandered onto Sup Forums's /y/ board (or whatever it's equivalent was back then — I remember the board having both yaoi and real men) and saw pic related. I was interested because why would there be a trap in Sup Forumsmics? Before then I never touched a Sup Forumsmic book and had only known about traps from anime and manga, so I researched about him and started going onto Sup Forums, discussing and learning more about comic books. Eventually I downloaded all 89 issues of Impulse and all 55 issues of Young Justice and binge read both within a week.

Because of pic related, I started lurking Sup Forums. Previously, I only occasionally went onto /y/ to fap, but now I regularly post on other boards. Anytime there's a thread about Bart, you can sure I've posted in it. Because of pic related, it's now my dream to write a new Impulse series for DC Comics.

Please rate my dedication to my husbando.

I forgot to mention that the pic was a lie; Bart's not a trap. He did crossdress once in Impulse and again in Young Justice, but both times were done to be comedic, not really something I'd consider to be a trap.

Absolutely 100% disgusting. Have you no shame?

Gambit can literally hypnotize people into doing what he wants them to with his sweet little cajun voice. Why no one hasn't cut his tongue yet i will never understand.

God thank you for reminding me

616 Spidey/Rogue when?????

Nope. I've jacked off her filthy whore ass body so many times I've lost count.

explain how she likes kissing women?

Wasn't she raised by a bisexual shapeshifter?

>black widow forcing her ugly mug into Rogue's face
This proves she likes kissing women how? She looks pretty shocked in that panel.

>Immediately goes right for the lips

I guess no one told her she just needs to hold rogue's hand.

OP's description is kind of sad given that we're talking about cartoon girls, but Mina is best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=ietU5yUJ7zk

Why ain't Rogue talkin' lahhk this y'all?

>OP's description is kind of sad given that we're talking about cartoon girls

I don't think you know what "waifu" implies, young'n