Sentinels

How the fuck would you even fight these bastards? The X-Men clearly couldn’t, only just beating them by time travel, not one-on-one Force.

Each one is Darwin crossed with Ultron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYZJiTORzK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saved

>Darwin
Don't you mean QUEEN MYSTIQUE?

Wasn't Nimrod supposed to be unstoppable in the comics as well?

More or less.

I can't remember, were they not made of metal? Could Magneto not just rip them apart for funsies?

She changed shape not powers. Funny that.

I'm curious as to how Quicksilver died in this universe. If he can evacuate an entire mansion in a matter of milliseconds without even breaking a sweat, then i'm sure he can tear them apart pretty easily.

It was originally supposed to be Rouge

Initially and after he shredded a few they adapted

it's simple

you download the movie instead of paying to see it

then you delete it without watching it because you saw the highlight reel and it was shit

problem solved

Theyre just Amazo you dumb moviefag casual

You throw something at them that is so powerful that they can't adapt in time.

Something like Superman after Final Crisis (Rebirth) or if we are talking about the movieverse, just throw Phoenix Jean at them. Another way, is that you somehow make them fight each other.

Yeah, they released a version of the movie with those scenes in. It would've been better than the initial movie, had it not have been for the scene where Mystique goes back to the school to fuck Beast the same time they were trying to find her.

>had it not have been for the scene where Mystique goes back to the school to fuck Beast
Wait what

But mass produced and able to share the powersets they used across their network so that they could choose the best ones needed to kill mutants

like the sun

because nothing can adapt to being fucking melted

unless they're magical materials which can do everything, in which case why even bother pretending there's any genetic basis for mutants and just make them wizards who live in a fucking school for wizards

Throw them into the sun
>b-but there are a gorillion of em
Throw the Earth into the sun

youtu.be/pYZJiTORzK4

Mystique. More like the reboot franchise's biggest "mistake."

She was okay in FIRST CLASS.

The problem was the actress. I mean, I don't blame her for not wanting to put on all that makeup, but she should have known what she was signing up for. Human mystique sucks. Mutant mystique is where it's at.

Remember classic X-Men when sentinels constantly jobbed despite being giant robots? This is payback for that.

acceptable, it's the earth the x-men are on after all

they were MADE IN AMERICA faggot #MAGA

>i'm sure he can tear them apart pretty easily.
Quicksilver doesn't have super straight tho. And i don't think it was ever confirmed that he died in the future. I mean, how could the Sentinels even touch him? They copy they super speed?