Didn't see one up, so Whomp! thread

Didn't see one up, so Whomp! thread
>Ronnie set up a humane trap, baiting it with a bit of cheddar he had purchased for his famous baked macaroni. The next day he checks the trap, which has failed to entrap screeching creature. A new scream emanates from inside the cupboard, "YOU MISUNDERSTAND ME. I LOVE CHEES, AND FOR THAT REASON, I DO NOT COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. I PREFER AGED GOUDA. DON'T BUY IT FROM WAL-MART - I'LL KNOW."

Isn't this like the second or third mouse comic he's done? πŸ§”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bhn049IFNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But... mice don't actually like cheese that much.

well this one surely do

>> πŸ§”
It's over bros

I’d fuck the shit out of Agrias

Is "F" filtered to unicode now?
F

I trust a cartoonist's facts more than your opinions.

It's probably kinda sad to say but Whomp art looks better that way

>it's a reddit facts episode

Sup Forums has emojis support now? wtf

>>πŸ§”
The fuck?

nani

>πŸ§”
witchcraft

🧐🧑

>This was the worst genie wish

>on mobile
>see a bunch of squares
Please, please tell me those aren't showing up as emojis.

I wish I could

I'd kick Agrias down a flight of stairs. I really hope he makes that comic some day. Something I've always wanted to see. I even E-mailed him about how much I want it. He got back to me but didn't say anything important. Was nice of him to reply at all though.

>phone
>no emojis

test 🧐

quick someone datamine what works and what doesn't.

testing plz no ban
🧐

testing with the only ones that matter

Don’t they actually love Peanut butter?

meh, lame.

>Sup Forums has emojis now
Whelp, it's been a great 5 years. Had some good laughs had some feels, see ya guys around.

I don't know if that's actually been tested
I think it might just be that peanut butter has a stronger scent than most American cheeses so it attracts them more
I don't think mice have a real preference between cheese and peanut butter, they are both salty and fatty and I'm not convinced that any mice have as elevated of a palate as Remy

Better than a reddit frog episode.

>this was the worst genie wish
I don't get it.

Ronnie wished for a talking mouse. The mouse just screams "I LOVE CHEES!" all the time.
Maybe it's a prequel to the other talking mouse comic? Maybe he refined his wish and now the mouse teaches him how to play Stree Fighter.

i kill myself now

do it faggot

Peanut Butter has a strong smell and is full of fat, protein and sugar.

Basically everything loves peanut butter. Mice, deer, bears, birds... pretty much anything thats not a lizard or a fish.

All I know is that mousetraps work best when you put peanut butter on the release button.

Test

looks like mods deactivated it

Welp, this is going to be interesting.

First wish should always be something like, "I wish my wishes would have no consequences that I would consider negative."

>All I know is that mousetraps work best when you put peanut butter on the release button.

/thread. a mouse can sometimes walk away with a piece of cheese or bread off the trigger bar, but those greedy fucks will just keep licking every last molecule of peanut butter off until ker-SNAP.

you forgot your

>

sticky traps are better

put some peanut butter in the middle
mouse steps on to get the bait
gets stuck
then it is trapped in a horrible situation:
starve to death or eat the peanut butter
but the inevitable end is them starving to death because they run out of peanut butter.

>being alive for the rape
>rapist mouse gets stuck
>situation escalated

Sticky traps are terrible. They're cruel, messy, and don't even work very well

Eh, I feel like their status as vertebrate mammals means they deserve a swift death.

Wow. Welp, that's just another thing to throw into the pile of "Nature is a Nightmarish Hellscape".

Why not just get one of those humane traps? I mean, you can reuse them. If you don't want mice alive near your house just drive out to the nearest forest and drop it off there. My family always did this on a bigger scale with raccoons, possums, ect.

Why take the time? Serious and honest question. Why take the time? Just fucking kill the vermin in your home and move on. Why not?

Oh shit we came so close to an immediate and new age of emoji meme HELL

work way better than the classic mouse traps in my experience
had mice infest my grandmothers basement over the winter
they eat the bait off the classic mouse traps and don't even set them off
sticky traps though, I was getting three or four on one trap.

want a quicker death? mix some antifreeze or other poison into the bait. sticky traps keep them from running off and dying in your walls.

With the classic tap, you've got to bait it so that they have to nudge it to get at the bait, rather than just doloping it ontop of the trigger.

Though, yeah, the last mouse to get in managed to only get it's ass trapped in the thing.

Technically Emojis have been a available for a while, you just used to need to have a add-on, same deal for IMAGES WITH SOUND.

I don't get it. What did he wish for?

This ENTIRE thread was about tripfags, I'd like to humbly request that we talk about Doctor Who in the next one

>sticky traps are better
some other options leave less to chance

whomp is fun

He wished he could unterstand animals.

People confuse mice and rats, rats love pretty much all unhealthy food.

Superior rodent.

>

>GOUDA
Shit taste.

Dutch cheese is objectively superior to all other kinds.

Gouda's just okay. For some reason the Dutch seem to be masters at marketing their bland boring shit. Same with their shitty Heineken piss.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

You should not do that unless it's an animal native to the forest ateas of your region. Raccoons and Possums usually are, but with mice in urban areas it is a crapshot unless you happen to know how to identify each species and know which are native and which aren't.

Didn't mean to reply to the second post.

>It's a "Bearded animu shill shills adapting the patented paranatural form of art-quality progression" episode

>have a add-on
which means they weren't available, the addon rewrite the page code and insert pictures that comes from its own code.

>he didn't know emojis were enabled in fucking july of last year

its been dead for a while user

why does he have a giant dildo next to his desk

It's genie magic he ain't got to explain shit.

If you have to ask you'll never make it in the business world.

>I couldn't find my pen
How the fuck do you do that? Don't most tablets come with holsters for it? How do you not guard your pen with your life?

This is terrible holy shit

reminds me of that terrible "soy" crow comics the soyboys spam when people laugh at their diet and limited personality.

The Supercentenarian arc is the peak of early 2010 Whomp.

That could be easily Monkey Paw'd into altering your mind so that you don't consider any consequences of anything to be negative. Then you get hit by the bus because you can't think of any negative consequences of running into the street.

The moral of the story is that you should never make any wishes without the assistance of a contract attorney.

>emojis on my 4chans
you got some splaining to do

lol

Your first wish should always be for a good, skilled lawyer

>5 years
Fucking newnewfag.

But what if instead of defending me, he's persecuting me?

Fucking metal

Correct, gouda is disgusting.

I assume that was his wish, that mice actually like cheese.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Bhn049IFNM

Will Ronnie ever grow up and take responsibility for his life?

>only ten kill per trap
what a scam

>so let me show you how we castrate goats

I wasn't expecting that, but at least those bands can be used in place of the 10 starter bands.

actually, those rubber-band can be sold separately, as they are used to castrate goats (Check at 2:15)

a 100 pack of the bands retails for $3

your wishes will have no consequences at all

try copypasting them in your address bar. they go literally everywhere now.

Yeah, those fuckers are all about peanut butter. Put peanut butter in a mouse trap and you kill them every time. Put peanut butter in a rat trap and you fuck up that mouse bad, crushes it at the "waist" and it suffers. Found that one out when I thought I had a rat but it was a mouse.

test

>5 Years
Farewell, newfag.

>it's another thread gets derailed into discussion about killing rats episode
we're barely a month into 2018 and I've already seen this shit happen twice on this board