Antarctica

Let's talk about this.

Why is Obama, Kerry and the pope visiting Antarctica now?

Other urls found in this thread:

govtslaves.info/obamas-secret-antarctica-trip-a-planned-ww3-escape-route-operation-highjump-russia-u-s/
antarcticajournal.com/the-popes-us-visit/
geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/something-strange-happening-around-antarctica-as-negotiations-for-new-financial-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=WpUKVfU3A2E
awi.de/expedition/stationen/neumayer-station-iii/artikel/webcam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry to be "that guy" but can you please post a link?

ikr?
Too white for people like them.

Source on pope

The pope is visiting Antarctica? Source?

Probably the most underrated threads on Sup Forums.

The day we find out about Operation Highjump's findings, the better Europeans have at understanding what to make of Hitler and his whereabouts.

Preparing for nuclear war maybe?

They want to ally with Hitler against Trump.

Spirit Cooking with the ayyyliums. It's in the Podesta emails.

They have something out there like Bohemian Grove except this one has a giant penguin instead of an owl.

How is this underrated? There's no link is literally some guy asking "hey why are some folks in Arctica because I say so?"

>Why is Obama, Kerry and the pope visiting Antarctica now?

They're not.

govtslaves.info/obamas-secret-antarctica-trip-a-planned-ww3-escape-route-operation-highjump-russia-u-s/

antarcticajournal.com/the-popes-us-visit/

geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/something-strange-happening-around-antarctica-as-negotiations-for-new-financial-system/

Oh look, a crock of shit.

What's shit about it? Explain.

This is mostly likely just on Obama's 'bucket list' and he wants to get there before he misses the chance. He's going to visit the research stations, go on a helicopter ride, and do some photo ops.

>Why is Obama, Kerry and the pope visiting Antarctica now?

Source? Fuck I hate these sorts of threads.

Niggers don't have bucket lists. Only buckets of chicken

>What's shit about it?
All of it.

you mean to tell me that the ayys that rule the world via shadow governments can't build a simple geometrical shape ?

All disreputable bullshit websites with the same source, and two of them are owned by the same people.

Fucking pathetic.

it's not the Pope, in "that post" OP was talking about "the Russian pope", that is Patriarch Kirill who indeed visited Antarctica some time ago to preach to penguins.

look at the shadow

good one, jimbo! tell us more NIGGER JOKES

Tell me about the penguin

Why does it head for the mountains

To catch the delicious Antarctic mountain sea trout during their migration

thread theme for flat-earthers:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpUKVfU3A2E

I love Werner Herzog. There's something nice about his strong accent

Why is everyone shilling on Antarctica now

Very suspicious

Ben Fulford??

really???

dude....

Antarctica pretty much belongs to Australia so everyone else fuck off.

this guy right here

If I pulled the trout off, would he die?

He's a big penguin

The subject is, you thick fuck.

Hence... thread(((((((s)))))))

It would be extremely baneful.

Not sure why there are so many skeptics about buildings (pyramids) in Antarctica. The place used to be a very warm climate. Satellite images show under 2km of ice, remains of possible cities. In fact, the biggest thing about it is that it would give us a better time line of how long civilization has been on this planet. May i remind all of you that history has been wrong, and corrected on so many different occasions.

We got super efficient nuclear generators from Lockheed and they will be used to flash thaw the antarctic and wipe out faggotry for 10000 years.

Russian pope guy did go there. Dunno about evil pope but some shit is going down. Please let it be time

It's got to be aliens. Why else would the pope go?

but he's right. most of Antarctica is part of Australia.

Google it.

Jesus resurrected but got his coordinates wrong

he wouldn't die but you would because it's too cold for you in the trout mountains of antarctica an ud' be wet

chemtrails are being sprayed all over the world by the US government to control climate and dumb down the plebs

Well we claim it and got an alliance with Murrika and Britain so...

They found him. Captain America.

Holy fuck! They found the entrance and tried to take refuge on the inner surface of the earth. They run away !!!! We must stop them!

There are so many mysteries around Antartica

>HUNGARY BTFO Sup Forums

HAHAHAA

Because they are aliens and are going to the inside of the earth to get their spaceship to run away because of trump

would still rather live on the outside surface. Space travel, the collection of elements from meteorites and the view of the heavens is pretty invaluable.

There is clearly a bond-esque villain's layer down there, and they just wanna check it out

FUG U AMERICAN SKUM!

NEUSCHWABENLAND IS RIGHTFUL GERMAN CLAY!
REEEEEEEEEE!

>perpetual light
ugh

Why did the nigger cross the road?

It was rated AAAARRRGH!

>May i remind all of you that history has been wrong, and corrected on so many different occasions.

You may, but I'd also remind you that mentalists making up bollocks about aliens and magical ancient civilisations have been wrong many times more.

more clues

awi.de/expedition/stationen/neumayer-station-iii/artikel/webcam.html

There is enough solid evidence for the hallow earth theory that science hasn't concluded one way or another. That's much more than most other theories could ever ask for.

Church membership down?

1) it's summer, the only time anybody CAN visit
2) Climate issues are real. Even if you don't believe in anthropogenic climate change there are other, much more subtle trends being tracked in Antarctica (climate study is the whole reason there's a base there)
3) politicians love a photo op. Even if something can be done on the phone they'll always fly thousands of miles just to say "I went to X to do Y" I guess this make people think they're more invested or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

Very sad.

Pic related was found on google earth in Antarctica. It's real, I looked it up myself on there.

Thoughts?

hehehe