Meanwhile, on Bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on Bizarro Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rtT4MWzohRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish the media would leave Obama and Hillary the fuck alone. Disgusting Aryan propaganda.

>tfw you will never be a cuck

Fucking kill me already

liquify the aryans

Feels good still being the world's #1 superpower

CHECK THESE [EXPLETIVE] SINGLES. PRAISE MOHAMMED!

Soros will make the world a wonderful place. Also its fucking great that the EU exists. No more nationalist bullshit.

ONE WORLD
N
E

W
O
R
L
D

>non-country

5'4" dwarvenking here
anyone over 5'10" should consider suicide

Still trolling Amerinazi? This is why you're a 3rd world shithole. I hope President Gomez builds the wall soon.

We need to kick the US out of NATO. Those handsome salads need to stop working on their sexy six pack abs and work more on spending more on international security.

Just letinng all u nimble navicodiles know im open to ansering quewstions about that you have about america politica. Please ask away

Could you stop with this big olive drab soldiers meme? There is no evidence of Ukrainian soldiers on Russian soil. Also, the annexation of Kuban was 100% legit because they voted in a closed referendum that no observer was allowed at.

>you're a 3rd world shithole
I thought this was bizarro

Them Jews are some swell guys.

Feels good having toilets.

White people are capable of doing wrong!

Trump is the worst president ever

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm not sorry

CHECKED

POO IN DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

I'm a cultural marxist. I wish I was a Jew, such as yourself, but alas I dont lick enough anus. I hope you have some tips in this regard, thanks

Lmao I can't believe America actually elected a female muslim as their president. Keep being cucked America

COME HOME WHITE MEN

Lmao I can't believe Sweden actually elected a white male as their head of government. Keep being racist Sweden

Honestly most jews left the country to flee for the middle east where it's safer, there's a lot of christian terrorism on the rise trough the united states of eurasia. Mohammad will prevail though (peace be upon him)

Wow is that you?
No wonder you guys won the emu war

fuck I wish I was funny

>Look, repeating numerals at the end of your post
Opinion discarded

R A R E
A
R
E

I'm a well-adjusted adult with a stable job and a girlfriend.

why are leafs so based?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for jewish children.

You know, this kinda stuff makes me thinking about migrating to neogaf. Either way i think that even tho the atheists have the best memes, im gonna make rage comics instead, since ytmnd has no investments there

their posts are always so informative and thought provoking, I love Canadians!

We, brazilians, are tired of your monkey ways rest of the world. We'd better get off this fucking planet. Also check these non sequentials.

God i love u Canada guys! Kings of /pol!

I respect women! I love women!

O Fuck! I forget to say, Kings AND Queens! Iam very sorry!
P.S remember "pls be my ai gf" hahahahhahaha omg so freakin based!

Stop stealing content and memes from 9gag, idiots.

>OP is NOT a major faggot

Fuck you and your midget-privelege!

Wow Trump did not do a 180 on us guys! He's going to arrest Hillary! He's going to repeal Obamacare!

Im actually speaking english well and dont fuck up with grammar.

Fucking Indian degenerates with their toilets! Can't you SHIT ON THE STREET like the rest of the world?

That reminds me

Everyone please tell us your gender(s) so we can all check our privileges

CIS scum can fuck off back to tumblr however.

I am not a big guy and have no plan, so I guess I am Bane.

black neighborhoods have the lowest crime rates, whitey BTFO once more

Americans have such humility, such a rich culture and flawless education to boot.
They are truly perfectly capable of estimating precisely what they can and can't do, and never need to resort to conspiracy theories to keep questionable worldviews from shattering.

>trans-am

the weeaboo in me kek'd

Who are the best posters on Sup Forums, and why is it Canada.

Can't stand men that pretend to be polygendermorphous-demifluidgod and staunchly athiest on these boards just to fit in with us.

Cisgender males are such bastards when are we going to stop just chemically neutering them and start killing them as soon as they start acting straight??? It's a mental issue you can't just zap it away so we need to start culling them now because their population numbers are honestly starting to get a little high they could one day try to start a second gender war.

Any of you gone to the BLM protest today? Those chants were beautiful.

This has to be the most based attractive man on the planet.

[machinitransmofology]

> [CtR] Dybbuk
> anti-christ ~ [x]
[aut] GooDCoDEx?
לִדבּוֹק

[carification desir] CONVERT [cMiDf]
[disconnect]

youtu.be/rtT4MWzohRY

[x] [input transmission] [shill it left] BELIEVE or LEAVE ~ العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ

Can you believe the amount of rioting and violence committed at those conservative rallies in comparison? They could really learn from blm's peaceful ways of voicing ones opinion.

Cisgendered straight white males are degenerates.

tell me about m8

Guys like Adam the alpha need to be stoned to death.

Dreddy nud.

20 years old and never seen the sea. I would give anything so Bolivia gives our sea back to us

>3 digits
Nazi detected, go back to Redit you biggot

Kill whitey

Have anyone seen the epic Breitbart meltdown where they insult voters ?

Go home filthy money grubbing pagans.

>>>/leftypol/

He will be remembered as the best president!

THE JEWS KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>double digits detected

MRAs should go straight to Tumblr.

Get out shitlord. Jews are our friends.

Praise Moloch

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/neogaf/

Fucking MRA scum.

>argentina
>black

Poorly memed, enemy.

It's not fair thons, we're giving the country to a White Woman like Hillary? Why couldn't Queen Michelle get into politics.

White People shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Hitler did everything wrong

I just found a disturbing meme on 9gag or was it Reddit? It basically said Hitler was good, those fucking scumbags, we should teach them a lesson by raiding them Obama memes.

R A R E
A
R
E

What are we going to do about the influx of refugees to the Middle East? We can't allow these cumskins to keep coming to our incestral lands just because they are too afraid to defend their homes from Christian extremists.

Hey we should meet up one day, I know a good safespace where they have therapy dogs. The hugbox is always popular, so we could cry out our feelings of disgust against white nationalism. Surely in 2016 people should know black people are always right and superior, we could learn so much from them. I mean have you seen those hi-tech skyscrapers in Africa... I sure would like some of that architecture coming here.

And you know what I miss most? colonization, our ancestors sure were lucky to be blessed in such a way. The African gods coming to show us how to do things... I just which we hadn't displeased them the way we did

I'm still noticed yet?

Same for aussies, so educated
Also im black

I defend your right to the dwarven kingdom, my friend

HOLY SHIT RARE

No you are very much a part of the white race :) Welcome :) I love Sweden and think they are not at all stupid in that country.

Fuck the Palestinazis.
They keep bombing our shit everyday and force white immigration on asian countries with their sick ideology.

{{{They}}} also contro hollywood, the banks and are behind all the degenrate right wing groups and meninism everywhere.

fake and straight
MSM shills get of my board

White lives matter

I bet you even fuck your wife yourself

Man, will Israel ever stop being based?

I can't stand those insensitive bastards at tumblr, always spouting their racist nazi rhetoric and David Rockefeller memes (I still can't believe he managed to win the election.) How can they be so blind to others feelings/activators?

I love living in a 100% white country

Glad we go by popular vote

Please leave fascist! Multiculturalism is the only way forward, I've literally started shaking, I'm going for a walk.

How do we get the Euroshits to go back to there own continent

M'Bube, please, accept our cultural enrichment. Black Pride is racist and passé. Now go prep me for your wife.