How do you become so rich that you own governments and have more money than entire countries...

How do you become so rich that you own governments and have more money than entire countries? How does someone become a George Soros? Who is this guy?

>How do you become so rich that you own governments and have more money than entire countries?
pray to the right god

1) Be Ashkenazi jew from hungary
2) Be more jew than any jew
3) profit

Have friends that own everybody's money and by extention the most powerfull military and propaganda machine. Take away their power to create money and you get a bayonet up the ass and your country is bombed to ashes (We came, we saw, he lost cackles cackles). It's a really simple trick also known as total domination. It has been like that forever and very few could oppose it and only for a short period of time. Adolf was one of those people. Now Putin might try partnering with China. Trump knows it too, but will he try to defy them? Idk.

>Literally stabbed his own people in the back

>insider trading

I dont see why this guy gets the hate he does. Think about it, if we had his money, every single one of us would be doing the exact same thing he's doing, for maximum lels.

Go away George, not everybody is a sociopath with a God complex

reflexity aka manipulating the feedback loop aka conning

even amateurs like shkreli do it

Suck Satan's dick probably. Just guessing.

Petro dollar is not a meme then??

robbing rich jews as they get carted away to the shoah

exploit people's death and misery, EASY.

sooo close

I don't know why Sup Forums keeps calling him out. We know all the information we have is just antisemitic jokes so why keep pushing it? I believe we should leave Soros alone altogether and work on bigger fish like why Trump never gave out his tax returns.

Some people are so poor that all they have is money.
Daily reminder that George Soros funds Obama, Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton, Femen, Antifa, Angela Merkel, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Planned Parenthood plus many more people and organisations without much attention in the mainstream media. Despite all of this, Soros is STILL ultimately just a puppet of a force that is VASTLY MORE POWERFUL than him - and one that does not even originate from this dimension!

yes then we can finally find out if he donated to any soros nonprofits

Step 1: Be smart
Step 2: Be jew

It's quite simple really

1. Be close friends with Rothchilds.
2. Have a family that has been saving up enormous amounts of wealth through usury and sly business tactics
3. Tell the British aristocrats Brittain was going to lose during the Napoleon wars, and then buy all the stocks to the banks of UK when they sell them for pennies.

You don't even have to be smart, Soros & Rothschild was born richer than all nations.

After seeing both sides this election I'm not so sure anymore familia.

>ecome so rich that you own governments and have more money than entire countries

Is he /our/ guy?

actually soros made himself from nothing by selling other jews to the nazis, he even talks about it in one interview as the "happiest time of his life". he was like 13 and he was taking valuables from other jews who were being shipped to death camps. That's how he got rich originally.

Hi, professional protestor here. I don't ask where my money comes from, i just know that I have to block streets and rile up useful idiots until they smash shit and start burning down buildings.

t. JIDF

Israel lovers should leave

>How does someone become a George Soros?
Be an incarnated fallen angel or be friend with one