Bunsen is a _____!

Mediocre show overall, though not terrible

cancelled show

NIGGER

thing that happened.

flop

Bitch

Hype beast.

I actually feel sorry for Butch that the fact he's being fed table scraps from his daddy execs and still forcing him to make more FoP content.

dud

boglin

I refuse to believe he's that proud of Bunsen's design and the show in general. Someone must have a gun to his head.

least not in execution. I don't doubt that the finished product is very different form what his initial pitch was.

The initial pitch was literally a fake poster of a boy and a monster he had lying around his office, until some exec saw it and told Butch to make a show out of it.

Amanda was the only even decent part of this show

is that glossaryk's pre-evo?

FUCKING ILLEGAL

bastard.

Darcy was great. Amanda Killman was great. All the other characters were pretty forgettable, if not downright bad.

I don't get Hartman. Many of the female side characters he's created are more beloved than their respective male leads, good or evil: Vicky, Tootie, early Wanda, TBWWBQ Trixie, Kitty Katswell, Valerie of the top of my head were received generally well. Instead, he always makes his show about a male lead. Timmy wasn't bad at first, but quickly became selfish and locked into "muh fairies, muh Trixie". Danny picked up more or less where Timmy was in FOP season 4, "muh ghost powers, muh Paulina" and became a retarded cuck in the third season. Dudley dropped the everyman character together and just went straight into being a Cosmo tier retard. Mikey seems to just be flat, not really notable, not really that clever or stupid, an attempt to return to the everyman but failing. There are many other failings in Hartman's newest cartoons but this is likely one of the root causes.

Fuck you beat me to it

Pretty much this

cuck

bitch