Do you like Telltale's version of Joker? They're making it really hard to be mean to him

Do you like Telltale's version of Joker? They're making it really hard to be mean to him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nl4gy-KtQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate him.

I’m so sick of the tragic villain that you can relate to.

He's an extremely likeable character, the voice acting is also spetacular
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nl4gy-KtQs

I like they're doing something that's a bit different. I was surprised when I saw him interact with Harley for the first time.

I think that's the point. They want this Joker to appear innocent, I'll bet he's actually the mastermind.

I'm banking on that being the point, that just because someone is funny and kisses your ass doesn't mean you should trust them implicitly, especially when they keep doing things that seem off.

I wanna kiss him

I'm sure you've already done more than that, Harley. We all know how you got your degree.

It wasn't bad but Telltale was just changing shit just be different. I hated Riddler, I hated Harley, , and what the fuck was the purpose of Freeze?

They kept trying to push Harley on you hardcore even if you were on good terms with Bane nope still stuck with Harley

It feels like a dating simulator with him.

Honestly yea its not far off.

I hate to be that guy BUT, Telltale Harley got her degree the fair and square way, she didn't fucked her way to the diploma. That's why is hard for Bruce to manipulate her

It's okay, tried to make a dumb joke and missed a small detail. Thanks.

Yea you've got to be on your toes around her because she starts analyzing you.

She just found it was a lot more fun to bend and break rather than fix people.

So you are pretty much in a tug of war with Harley over John. For his sanity.

You are the angel on his shoulder.

For all its worth I'd like to see Hero John go against a Hamill Joker.

I don’t really like this Harley design.

Me neither, but I love her character.

You don't like Dominoquinn?

I can't help but picture Handsome Jack in the Pre Sequel, whenever I see him. It happened with Grendel from TWAU Just the way he looks tho. It's amazing how a character can leave such an impression that you compare to others who share at least a tiny detail with him/her.

I felt like I had to choose between Selina, Harvey, and Oz in season one.

I chose Harvey, but Selina was a nice bonus

Why are the fujos slacking on content for this game? It’s a goldmine for them.