I will start a new world not of Kings and queens not with borders or nation's I will create a world with the true...

I will start a new world not of Kings and queens not with borders or nation's I will create a world with the true balance of natural order and the avatar will no longer interfer with this poison I'll administer into her body with my metallic Airbender dong.

ZAHEER DID NO WRONG

By season 3 korra was already a mindless puppet of republic city and NWT lobbyists, Zaheer was right to mindbreak her.

I will destroy the Krusty Krab

>nation's
Look, you don't need to add an apostrophe every time a word ends in the letter 's', okay?

Speaking of airbending couldn't Zaheer have killed Kora like he killed the Earth Queen. I know he tried it at some point, but not when she was still chained up, seems like it would have been a really good no BS way to kill her.

He had to envoke the avatar state, and she would have been able to out-airbend him in that case

But the air death thing almost worked when she was not chained up, I think he could have at least given it a try. If anything it would have distracted Kora from the other atacks Zaheer's friends were throwing at her.

It almost worked because she was incapacitated, it'd be too slow to take her out normally and I think Zaheer would need to get a little bit closer than where he was

>But the air death thing almost worked when she was not chained up
And had the poison taking a stronger hold on her plus the fall battle damage. Korra could have just broken the chains before up on the mountain peaks when they learned that the airbenders were not going to be exchanged and none of that would have happened.

He mentally raped and physically abused a 17 year old girl.

He can't grow a moustache.

Did he have a plan to prevent the balkanized earth kingdom from turning into mad-max style anarchy? Or to prevent a strongman like kuvira taking over?

Avatar world doesn't have Africans

>Marine desert MARPAT cammies
>Green flack jacket saying US Army
This triggers /k/

If he wants to make sure that no other Avatar pops up after Korra, he has to kill while she’s in the Avatar State.

Zaheer is braindead. What does he expect to happen after killing World Leaders? Does he just kill their leaders over and over ? He didn't advance an alternative system of government. Who would administer that system, a new set of "leaders" ? Did he just want democratically elected leaders? He didn't have strong goals and his methodology was dogshit.

If you like Zaheer, consider yourself a confirmed fool.

This. No idea where this bullshit trend came from but I'm seeing it too often now.

Zaheer trying to enforce his ideals on the world using violence ultimately makes him a hypocritical retard.

this. He should have physically raped and emotionally abused her as well

It's not like royals will go along with it when a bunch of peasants tell them to give up their power and benefits because they want to govern themselves now

He thinks things through about as much as the average bomb-throwing anarchist.

>nation's
mommie come look i was a total fucking retard with no concept of what contractions are for

>This triggers /k/
good
clip clip clip clip clip clip clip

unlike your mom's twat, were you going somewhere with that Sup Forumsberg

>World without borders

I mean, yeah, that's kinda the point.

air death thing would be stupidly overcomplicated.
should have had lava guy keeping one of pic related held at the base of her skull and flipped the switch the second her eyes went glowy.

Zaheer is an Anarchist who thinks the world needs no leaders and that the strong are the only ones who should survive, he's basically the ATLA equivalent of Senator Armstrong.

Problem is that there's no shortage of people who think they're hot shit and try to restore order, which would cause Zaheer to do his assassination thing over and over. At that point, Zaheer might as well just become the default leader of the world and turns in to the very thing he hates.

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Also the whole "people's will" is rendered moot when you take into consideration the massive deficiency of power that non-benders have over benders.

>balance
Zaheer's entire motivation was that chaos was natural, therefore good.

Someone forgot to tell him rape and torture exist in nature. Something being natural doesn't mean humans should do it.

Here's the thing, you could make him in favor of all those things as the natural order of things but that would clash with the morals of the writers and make him unsympathetic in their minds.

Zaheer is just a suburbanite's understanding of what Anarchism. Who thinks of it in terms only implied to themselves, "hmm, no comfy lifestyle for me!" the whole thing plays like a parody of to be fair a dead ideology.

A World With No Borders was actually a Belkan cell designed to destroy the weapons that were about to be used on the incoming Ulysesses meteor, V2 was aimed at Megalith and Stonehenge.

>leftist writers think this is a radical notion and not one the media and establishment want to set in motion

Are you stupid? Plural words ending in s need no apostrophe. But this is a possessive form, so you use an apostrophe retard.

Please tell me you're trolling.