Tell me Sup Forums, if a very powerful being offered give you superpowers with no tricks involved...

Tell me Sup Forums, if a very powerful being offered give you superpowers with no tricks involved, only at the very very very low price of killing all your friends, would you do it?

>get power to do literally anything
>kill them
>revive them

ez pz

but honestly this prompt doesn't work because none of the people on this website have friends. you're trying to rob a beggar

Only if I got to choose which Superpowers.
And they involved the ability to raise the dead.

Jokes on you OP I have no friends!

Are they people I consider friends or is there some criteria they have to fulfill to be officially seen as my friend? What, objectively, is the definition of a friend?

Hard pass. Without my best friend, my life would become a fucking empty shell and even if I could raise the dead, no strings attached, they'd know and I'd know that I traded their life like it was a chip in a poker game.

If I got to choose the powers, yes. But I wouldn't like.

Is this being offered to everyone?
If so, I make my peace, because I know someone is eventually going to make a deal with my name on it.

I am now an immortal, incorporeal entity able to possess others at will. Kind of like that demon from The Fallen but without the risk of dying if I stay outside of a body for too long. And maybe also the power to cause anyone within line of sight to have a knee-trembling orgasm just by focusing on them hard enough (if I can have two unrelated powers, that is).
I don't really have any friends anyway. Coworkers that like me, but don't really know me at all, but no actual friends.
Besides, I can now hijack any body I want and make new friends, and keep doing it for all eternity. Though honestly I'll spend most of my time masturbating in public.

Knowing that she loves me and that I love her?
No. There's nothing in the universe anyone could offer me that would make me hurt her.

You sound like a very creepy person

You pussy.

No.

Nah, I hate myself enough already.

Fuck off Griffith you piece of shit

What friends?

>killing all your friends
well I won't have to kill anybody, so sure!

Can the entity provide me with a list of who all count as my real friends?

If so refuse, and just use the list to know who your real friends are.

Yes

I dont have any friends.

^^

Powers first, then sure. Most of them are assholes anyway but I care about a couple of them enough to need to be sure.

what friends