Be 26 yo, college student with depression

>be 26 yo, college student with depression
>no friends
>atleast school goes well
>quite attractive if u just go by looks
>tinder up some 17 yo girl
>im depressed so i dont talk with her
>3 days later she msgs me and ask what iam doing and i replay that im playing cs and ask what shes doing but the convo dies after this short back and forth
>day after she tells me she so want to smoke weed (appearntly i had written that im drug liberal in my bio)
>i replay with "hehe dont have any here right now"
>later at night she msgs me that she's super horny and im really hot
basicually she wants to fuck i guess.
>she asks me what "my craziest party memory is"
>i start to spaghetti and tell her i have to sleep.

So now it's the day later, I dont have any friends and have spend the last 8 years playing computers. Help me come up with a cool party story i can lie to her about. Also should i get some weed and blaze with her? dont really wanna increase my depression/anxiety tho but if it gives me laid maybe its worth.. i havent had sex in a year almost.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/voices/view/a-layover-at-qatar-airport-brought-this-swedish-kenyan-couple-together-now-theyre-heading-for-marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hot-girl-wallpapers

kek

As expected of a Swede

>not going for milf if youre good looking as you say

you deserve depression

Kill yourself. You're a disgrace to Sweden and the reason feminists run this country.

God damn bro stop being so beta..dig yourself out of a rut by going to the gym, acting like you have a 10 inch dick when you walk, stand tall, good posture, speak clearly and project confidence...you will get women that way, women want a confident man. It's all a mindset. Come on bro don't be such a cuck. Pretend your an American.

You're a sad excuse of a person.

This planet needs more white males, find an attractive white women who is morally sound and wants to stay close to her family without having u break ties with yours. Have plenty of children so your national identity is preserved. Shitskins are running all over this FUKN planet. Multiculturalism is white genocide.

>i havent had sex in a year almost.
Go away, Chad. I didn't get laid for almost 7 years now, so what? Who even cares?

>7 years here too
(and i had my fair chances of doing it during this time)

MY NIGGAH

Why are you depressed in your opinion?

I'm a 26 yo virgin and still disgusted by you, you whining cunt-worshipping incel fuck. Hope that bitch is playing a prank on you.

>Help me come up with a cool party story i can lie to her about. Also should i get some weed and blaze with her?
Is this a new, innovative version of cuckposting? SAGE

>don't be such a cuck
>Pretend your an American.

This exact same post is on r9k stop spamming

>swedes being unable to discern cause from effect

>I didn't get laid for almost 7 years now
Whats wrong with you people? Talking to girls is not a ""chad"" thing, its fucking normal.

she obviously doesn't give a shit about the story, just smooth talk her and bone her you wimp.
Man the fuck up

get a life

stab yourself and say you got stabbed at a party the other day

>Don't be cuck
>Pretend you're an American
Choose one

skip the part where you tell her a fake story and just invite her over for netflix and chill

fix your pathetic lives before you spend time surfing Sup Forums.. god damn

>check your flag

Tell us something we dont know

>7 years

Chad please. 28 going on 29. Im shooting for full wizard.

>lives
Overrated.
But don't concern yourself over these things, just keep wageslaving, good goy.

>Help me come up with a cool party stor

I got so shitfaced with at my mates birthday that I went out back and talked to his tree because I thought I was Frodo and I couldn't find Sam at the base of Mt.Doom.

Go ahead and steal my oregano story.

>being a 1,76m manlet
>find a blonde haired, blue eyed slim goddess with nice tits on lovoo
>she says, she doesn't like tall guys and she is 1,72m anyway
>wants me to come to her place
>she lives 30 km away
>literally too lazy to drive there

There is no salvation, isn't it?

>fixing life
i should be a dictator to be able to fix life in italy

actually people who had sex few times but then stopped are in my experience way more jaded than full blown wizards

i know that feel very well m8, and no, there isnt

protip: she doesn't think you're hot, she's gunning for you because you can supply her with drugs and weed.
Being a Swedish female, she will most likely report you for this and rape when you finally have sex. Don't fall for it.

Probably because they dont embrace the wizardry.

>its fucking normal.
>just be yourself!
some people are mentally ill

nice blog post ahmed
>>>/r9gay/

The worst part is, that I am blonde haired and blue eyed too. I could combine aryan genes with aryan genes.

I am a disgrace to Sup Forums

Off yourselves europussies

>17

tell her you went to got topic with your friends and stole green day t-shirts then you fucked 3 girls behind the dumpster at the mall while high off wine coolers

Kill yourself and/or post this shit to r9k

What the fuck is with all these r9k tier threads?

Only suicide can save you.

This isn't /r9k/ you pathetic faggot

thelocal.se/voices/view/a-layover-at-qatar-airport-brought-this-swedish-kenyan-couple-together-now-theyre-heading-for-marriage

Why are you such a meanie weenie ;____;

It's post Trump depression, like the low after a really good orgasm. We just fucked the globalists hard after over a year of campaign drama, and now it is the depressing silence after the shooting stops.

Because you are weak. You need to unfuck yourself and harden the fuck up if you are going to survive what is still coming. If not, better to die painlessly now than screaming later.

you really have to be deattached to life itself to fully embrace wizardry, which is a thing that needs time to build up.

>austria
>having a relevant birth rate

stop kidding yourself

Weed is degenerate.

>politics
fucking sage

this

Get the fuck back to Sup Forums

>26 year old
>going for a 17 year old
Remember that girls like her are the reason why you spent half of your youth a virgin.

MODS!
This isn't Sup Forums go away

What the fuck does any of this have to do with politics?

Some pro-tip for OP.

Just copy and paste the synopsis for american pie.

Is this a competition? I am 31 years old and i never even kissed a girl.

Who cares?

Women that date men of her age are degenerates

Pay a hooker.

It's good at first to break the ice

fpbp

What this guy said

You are almost me. But i dropped university four times, and no one writes me.

That is a waste of money and why risk a disease? I can just lie about my virginity plus i am not interested in girls anyway. I am only interested in them for about 10 minutes per day when i'm horny, but can just watch some hot vid with a girl much hotter than i could ever get doing things i could never get a girl to do and and shoot that repressed load and go back to no caring about grills for another day. All the advantages without all of the massive drawbacks of actually desiring and fucking real grills
Life is good.

No, women like that are a reason that a nation of degenerates gets created.

My friends are a perfect example, trough their teen years 50% of girls their age fucked older guys, other 50% fucked guys their age, but that still leaves a bunch 50% of men virgins, those men, like my friends hit their twenties virgins, believing there is something wrong with them, they're ridiculed and neither have experience nor confidence to deal with women.

Basically women are a reason why Sup Forums even exists.

>be attractive
>Literally means you have to put zero effort into anything as far as women goes
>Still manage to mess up
Yet I am playing the game perfectly but I am ugly as sin and barely pull any. Go fucking kill yourself OP.

You're both degenerates. Quit tinder and go out and talk to people so you'll get out of your rut.

Don't get high just because you think it will make you more popular with a girl especially if it fires up your anxiety/depression.

First, you should set up an appointment with a psychiatrist and get some xanax. It's much better for anxiety than weed and it will improve your life well beyond this one girl.

Second, just go hang out with the girl and do what you want to do. Don't worry about whether she likes you or not, maintain self-respect. If she's giving you signals go in for a kiss. If she keep giving you signals go as far as you want to.

>Girl says she's horny
You don't say that is degenerate
>She's 17 years old
You didn't message the police or her parents that she is trying to change sex for drugs
>What is your major malfunction
Take some vitamin d3 get a tan and stop wanking to anything

fixa weed då?

Fuck off Andrea, I escape wizardhood and you tell me I've got it worse?

>based croatia telling how it is

i like this new timeline

>muh dik

Not necesserely but it can happen, since fully realizing how shit the game is makes you even more jaded, but then again it kinda depends on the personality of the subject, people react in different ways you know.

> depressed

Is this swedish for 'beta'?

Also,
>Sweden

>get some xanax
OR he could face his fears and get over it.
also you forgot to mention that Xanax is highly addictive

>26 yo college student

JESUS FUCK GROW UP ALREADY AND GET A JOB.

Well if you lose your virginity at 28, and then don't have sex for another 7 years it only makes you angry about what you've been missing.
I mean it's better to lose your virginity late than never, but it won't make you feel much better.

this. You could also get some weed just to make things easier, but that's kind of lame in my opinion.

Having sex at older ages than the average should let you understand better the implications.
Even having friends of the same age as you with typical non wizards life make you understand better, people can actually be glad to be addicted to other stuff than pussy, since pussies are attached to bodies of people who can bother and annoy you, or even forcing to do things that you dont want to, which happens all the time since this is "life".
Even gambling is a better vice than pussy (with pussy i mean monogamous relationship ofc, hookers ftw)

Fix your nails you disgustoid.

To actually give you an advice.

She's 9 years younger than you, that itself should be enough, act confident and that's all. Teen girls get off on older guys simply acknowledging their existance.

This is why sweden ia going under.

This, don't make the same mistake Assange did

Eh...
None of that matters when it hits you how much you missed, hell I didn't even miss that much but it still annoyed me that Iwasn't capable enough of doing it earlier on.

Your lucky. I'm in my last year of uni and have had 8 opportunities for sex with attractive girls. I spaghetti'd away because i have a micropenis (3.5 inch erect)

Can you just fuck off and die please, go back to your virgin loser board