HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>white privelage doesn't exist

who is that

White supremacy that shot up a black church.

Anybody who willingly walks around with a bowl cut like that is not of sound mind. Next case.

Well, yeah.
He's expected to be a highly intelligent, over educated dictator of a massive multi million dollar elite corporation.
Anything less than that and he's a retard.

He went into a black church and shot 9 black people.

You know he probably browsed Sup Forums right? He's one of us user.

>black church
>Segregating themselves
>M-muh equality
>We don't want to go back

>Obviously want to be treated as different people and segregated like in the past.

looks like they got segregated from the living

White culture is based on respect, for the land and for their elders.
Not showing respect is one of the biggest mistakes non-white people do when interacting with white culture.

Is this a meme now?

>Contradictory statement to board norms
>bait picture, usually from website that no one in their right mind trusts
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- slam keyboard a hundred times

you forgot to change your name. it stays even if you change your flag

I think 2016 has just been such a crazy fucking year everyone is literally going insane on this board.

I mean he actually attended the service for awhile and said they were nice to him before he started shooting

Correct
Wrong

He would've been a trump supporter too

>White supremacist
He's just some literal retard who hated niggers, he doesn't know what "white supremacist" even means.

Dylan "unload my 9 on the welfare line" Roof.

The fuck is a privelage

We should have Trump pardon him, and use him as an example of the new mental health system and how it can work for America.

Correction, American who was concerned about white genocide, who assassinated a black state senator (who also happened to be a a pastor, in his church)

He killed the most important black man he thought he could.

>segregating themselves
>not understanding that churches were basically the hub of the black community post-slavery, and whites sure as hell weren't going to let them into their churches at the time

>implying you couldn't just walk into a black church no matter what you look like and enjoy a service with them

is this b8 or what

He was one of us.

He is our guy.

Ok sure whatever. He went all out though kids a savage

The competition is tough, he was thinking big.

He was a Bernie supporter, then when Bernie was cucked by hillary, he became a hillary supporter.

>2016
>people think this silly hoax is real

Just give the Masons all your money.

>the best picture they could find was with his hat turned sideways
>had to crop out the gang signs on his hands

B-but he was gettin' his life back on track! We jus need a lil mo' money fo dem programs

Source? I highly fucking doubt that. He very likely browsed stormfront and maybe Sup Forums. Look at some of his quotes.

Really I have to disagree, anyways.

He isnt savage.

He killed the savages.

Read pic related.

Dont respond to trolls, he was in prison during the election.

This has been a meme for years m8. Have you not seen Facebook post made by any liberal?

he was /fa/ to the core

can't spoof the roof

they can't execute him for killing people because blacks aren't people

Why couldnt he shoot some corner niggers instead of a bunch of blacks in a church? He could have at least seemed like a badass cleaning up the streets.

He was on another level of fashion.

Simply epic

see:

>He killed the most important black man he thought he could.

The women we lose arent street rat scumbags, they are white women contributing to society.

If you look here:

Youl see that he accounted for 9 of the 10 white on black murders in jan-june 2015 while blacks killed 140 more white people.

He would have needed to kill 140 people himself just to match how many whites are killed by blacks, regularly.

He was trying to start a racewar, since that went over your head.

A hunter will stalk his prey and strike where he has the best advantage.

Oh, and the race war is already on.

40-120 niggers roam around temple U and beat all the white people they see until they dont have an unmarked spot left on their body, little girls too included... happened several times in the past few months, absolutely zero mainstream mention or response.

2 arrested, probably not charged.

Holy fuck I can't breathe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is your counter meme for the whole Dylan Roof was given special treatment bullshit.

The moral of this story is; Dont chimp out when you get arrested and the cops wont fuck you up.

Oh shit I remember that kid.

Because he was anti Christian, not anti black.

>Gold's Gym vest
Come on kid your just embarrassing yourself now.

No, he isn't. He is a stormkike.

No enemies on the right.

Duke organized a weekend gathering of "European Nationalists," in the vein of white nationalism, in Kenner, Louisiana. In an attempt to overcome the splintering and division in the white nationalist movement that had followed the death of leader William Pierce in 2002, Duke presented a unity proposal for peace within the movement and a better image amongst outsiders. His proposal was accepted and is now known as the New Orleans Protocol (NOP). It pledges adherents to a pan-European outlook, recognizing national and ethnic allegiance, but stressing the value of all European peoples. Signed by and sponsored by a number of white supremacist leaders and organizations, it has three provisions:[117][118]

"Zero tolerance for violence."
"Honorable and ethical behavior in relations with other signatory groups. This includes not denouncing others who have signed this protocol. In other words, no enemies on the right."
"Maintaining a high tone in our arguments and public presentations."

>In other words, no enemies on the right."

There's always gonna be some elitest douchebags no matter what side you're on

Evidence to support this?

I dont like Andrew Anglin but were still on the same side despite his jackassery, I think.

>people

Black church just means black staff, anyone can come

Hey faggot, you're a little late, this shit happened over a year ago and you're complaining about this NOW?

He was just repainting outdated farm equipment.

Yea, Im pretty sure.

It happened a year ago but just yesterday it was reported that he won't be getting the death penalty and black people are chimping our because of it. Use your context clues cmon man.

he's too young to be georges soros

He sacrificed his vote to take 9 others.

>ID Ctr

I bet you're all for diversity and prefer to go to a church with a comfy blend of all races in it right? Don't get me wrong now, I don't like niggers. But if they want to be peacefully segregated, let them. This is not to mention that it's not forceful segregation. There's no "No crackers allowed" sign outside of black churches.

only a mentally unstable person would go into a church of all places and shoot people

niggers shoot eachother because

>muh street cred

looks like he killed dona brazille's sister. no wonder she wanted to get back at white people

>insane retard volunteers to push anti-gun narrative
>middle name is fucking "storm"
Can these false flags get any more transparent? Fuck you Soros, you are the Todd Howard of the Illuminati. Utter fucking garbage.

Well that wasn't very nice of him then.

If you think Soros was somehow tied to Roof you must be legit retarded. He assassinated a black state senator, he was our guy.

Might as well have killed a black governor, or Obama, and youre on about how hes a Soros plant and anti-gun. We have Trump in office, and the niggers lost their senator. I think whites win, this time.

we have been busy with the election we are resuming where we left off

Exact same thing as Jo Cox or w.e her name was in Britain being killed right before the successful brexit.

Almost all shitskins get off the hook or reduced sentences, thanks for confirming that whites are pretty unprivileged.

That's a rare ass Pepe also Czech um

Nice try you fucking retarded leaf cuck. Enjoy your Snownigger Spring after we send that Nazi Jew to destabilize America's Hat for annexation.

What the fuck is going on

This guy was posting Hillary threads last week, hes trying to paint /our guy/ as the enemy.

That's absolute rubbish. Dylan is and always has been /ourguy/. Fuck that shill