Hey user, ever wonder why we never went back to the moon...

Hey user, ever wonder why we never went back to the moon? Or why the space program has lost sight of the glorious future it once aimed for?

I sure do wonder why...

>the only person actually working is the black guy

>Hey user, ever wonder why we never went back to the moon?

No because we landed on the moon 7 times and there is no reason to go back again other than wasting billions of dollars.

Maybe because there's no reason to go back to a floating lifeless rock?

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE IN ANYMORE
>women ruining things is the only constant in the universe

>2016
>thinking the moon landings were real

Nobody has been higher than a balloon can go.

All around me are familiar faces...

They found me there. The implications of such a discovery would be earth shattering.

'Hands up if you got hired to fill the diversity quota'

0/8 b8

>>person

Interesting. Got any more evidence?

If the moon landing was fake one wonders why they didn't just fake another achievement.
Maybe they just realised space is mostly empty save for costly-to-reach dead rocks and other dead crap, it'd be hard to justify another dubious project after cobfirmation of its pointlesness.

You real? Just checking.

is he our guy?

If this was the state of current NASA, I'd underfund it too

i-i-i-s that tyson- degassie?
the cosmo nigra?

He is obviously sleeping, man.

>I sure do wonder why...

Republicans keep cutting back resources from education because they know that an educated voter is a Democrat voter and they don't want to lose their advantage in the electoral college.

>Hey user, ever wonder why we never went back to the moon?
Because there's nothing fucking there and it would be a huge money sink?

>Hey user wonder why we never did that completely pointless thing ahain?

No, no I don't

He is probably thinking god damn white people are fucking crazy, fuck yall and your gay ass picture.

But leaf, republicans have always won the college educated vote and the middle/upper income vote.

NASA employs 17k people. All the females they have still cant fill a room

Of course

>"Hey, you not gonna join in on this diversity picture?"
"I just want to work"
>"What are you fucking racist or something?"
"I just want to finish this, okay?"
>"Hey! This guy thinks he works harder than the rest of us because he's male!"
>"PATRIARCHY!"
"I just. Want. To work..."
>"HE'S GETTING HOSTILE! RAPE! RAAAAAPE!"

ALIENS...

>republicans have always won the college educated vote

Kek

Right, right.
With enough money, you can turn a sub standard intellect, into an Einstein genius. I mean come on, obama has a Nobel Peace Prize.
By the way, Nobel invented high explosive. Wasn't he a genius?

It's sad that the US hasn't produced more men of the calibre of Armstrong, Aldrin, and That Other One.

True fucking giants.

You one of the good ones? Fuck those guys the jews are working with. Fucking baby skinners

they were never there in the first place unless you believe in fairy tales

>Because there's nothing fucking there and it would be a huge money sink?
Since when did the science welfare queens give a solitary shit about spending huge amounts of money for nothing more than Tang?

Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't ,Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't ,Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't ,Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't ,Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't ,Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't, Would, Wouldn't, Wouldn't, Would, Would, Wouldn't.

Trump won 54% of the college educated white demographic, even more of the college educated white male demographic.

Republicans have always traditionally won college educated whites.

I tried so hard and got so far...
but in the end, it doesn't even matter...

Why are there no stars in the moon walk pics?

> hostile environment of moon and space
> no atmosphere

It's freezing and a vacuum so no good for anything needing pressure or warmth, like living things - but in terms of machinery it is a cake walk compared to going underwater.

Sad frog.jpg.

Work for Nasa they said, it will be fun they said

Yep. Same reason "good" software today would be considered beyond crippled 20 years ago. UI development has gone backwards, infrastructure breaks in 5 years and deep sea exploration consists of James Cameron. Also merkel. And ghostbusters.

>Spend 10 years and billions of dollars to build a giant skyscraper
>Let 12 go to the top, stay on top for about a week total. Take some pretty pictures, maybe take a couple of samples.
>Tear down the structure, use less than 1% of it's material again.

This basically is the logic behind going to the moon. oh, and Tang.

Because the moon surface is so bright, the shutter speeds were to fast to capture the relatively dim starlight without overexposing the film.

pic related

she helped get America on the moon >:)

So did she.. although indirectly.

The main reason for this was a fact, that computer programmer was found a job for women, not for men. Once men started to do it chicks got btfo like always

How the fuck do you even go about 'tearing down' such a thing, safely in particular?

T'was jest a hoax!

>how do you take down a giant skyscraper?

Maybe if Allah wills it?

lol my mom is in that picture.

8/10 Would make moon babies with...

>ever wonder why we never went back to the moon?
Because it's fucking expensive and complicated.

>tfw white bitches pester me at work

fuck y'all whiteys

NASA FOUND THE ONLY WORKING BLACK MAN

I'm going to wank to every single one of the women in this picture just so I can say I've bust a nut to an user's mum.

I count ~160 women in that picture, if I wank night and day I'll be done in 11 weeks and 3 days. By February 3rd at the latest, I'll have definitely jerked off to your mum.

we're never going to mars

Make a daily thread and post tribute pics or didn't happen.

public not prepared yet?

things are stranger than fiction

Money and lack of public interest. It's more important to accept dumb, rapist, sand niggers into our country and fund gender studies, identity politics than fund the exploration of outer space. What kind of bigot are you ? I can't even.

Good taste

Someone had to suck he dicks of the stressed out men

Helium 3. Fuck tons of Titanium and Iron. Uranium. Weak gravity.

It's almost as if the universe has given us a shipyard and ammo stockpile.

Fucking Kek
A true black gentleman

Wait a minute, I thought women were supposed to be underprivileged and couldn't get good jobs? Which is it left?

The best.