Get cucked, libfags

Your riots don't accomplish jack shit but to make the world and other Americans hate you more

Correct, they think it makes a difference when they're just straining relations further.

>spent 20 seconds looking for the difference.
I am not a smart person.

The riots have pushed the average American further from the liberals. Essentially, by burning flags and looting stores and threatening to kill the president, all the liberals do is create more Trump voters. I mean, that's pretty much how Trump got elected in the first place: liberals went full socjus for years, and now they're paying the price for shit like trigglypuff and Hugh Mungus and calling every white person racist and every man sexist. You just can't go that extreme without expecting some kind of pushback. Unfortunately for them, they have yet to learn this despite being told repeatedly by both their enemies and well-wishers.

>but to make the world and other Americans hate you more
good

the bong knows

We WANT them to alienate themselves.

So what should the protesters do? Just go back home and accept an undemocratic result?

Basically that's the joke, he's saying that the riots didn't change the results of the election.

Shut the fuck up you faggot leaf.

When will joot range ban you faggots god damn

Leaf, BTFO. Was fair and square liberals can't accept the will of kek

It may have been fair and square.

But it wasn't democratic.

So, voting is undemocratic... what dimension you live in. America has never been a pure democracy you dip. the reason for the electoral college is to prevent states like commiefornia controlling the entire U.S because they're crybaby libtards. BTFO

>what dimension you live in

The dimension where more people voted for Hillary.

A

FUCKING

Your leaf education failed you.
>Electoral College prevents pure democracy
>PURE DEMOCRACY NEVER WORKS
>IT PREVENTS TYRANICAL STATES LIKE COMMIEFORNIA CONTROLLING EVERYTHING.
>Do you read me loud and clear???

LEAF

And instead it allows tyrannical states like Idaho and Oklahoma to control everything.

Your argument is shit. Try again.

Really makes you think

When you lose at chess you don't get to say it was unfair because you had more pieces at the end. Shillary herself said that anyone who doesn't accept the result of the election is a danger to Democracy.

Ok but the point that I'm trying to make is that the protests are perfectly legitimate.

They're not protesting a democratic outcome.

They're protesting a fucked up system that makes no sense to anyone, except republicans, whenever they find it convenient.

There's no reason why they should stop.

California and Texas still have an advantage. Small states just get a chance.

And people living in the middle of nowhere wonder why they can't get jobs with this level of education and knowledge.

Why does it make me hate them more?
It's fun to watch.

Are you thick???
Pennsylvania hasn't been red in over 28 years. and has flopped, you're failing leaf.

Don't try to blame the divided Americans on the protestors, this is TRUMPS FAULT. His racist rhetoric literally destroyed this beautiful country and he can't even apologize for it.

It's obvious he doesn't give a fuck so why should we?

And YET, more people still voted for Hillary.

Meanwile, we in europe are entertained. Srsly, ameriga is comedy gold

Clearly shows who has the light of reason here.

He's got more than 279 now though

The electoral college makes sense to adults, and that's all that matters.

>1 post by this ID

The fuckers who voted more for Hillary live in commiefornia. how do you not understand.

Sure, have Hillary NOT concede. Then there would probably be a recount. She loses all her illegal Alien votes, and the ones from the rigged machines, like in PA. She probably conceded after loses most of the legit states, if those are even a thing. She now loses the popular vote and probably more states to Trump in the Electoral College.

Did Nazi Germany invade your shit during WW2 or were you left alone being right next to the neutral Switzerland?

The system itself suppressed unnecessary popular votes while simultaneously making voter fraud much harder to affect the election.

Would fuck, she was probably a 9/10 a few decades ago.

do you think they would've had a problem with it if hillary had won?

uh... ok

Still not democratic.

I know for damn sure Republicans would have had a problem if Hillary had won.

>two wrongs make a right

why do so many liberals think like this?

Actually pretty sure that the world is relieved there are still a significant number of people opposing that maniac you call your god emperor

But it does delegitimatize the protest which is the important part.

No. They're protesting for democracy.

There's nothing you can say that will really, objectively delegitimize it.

Objectively, they are right, and you are wrong.

>They're protesting for democracy.

No they're not.

They're protesting the winner not the electoral college.

Or else they wouldn't be chanting fuck Donald Trump.

Don't feel too bad, it took me a few seconds too.

maybe, but I don't think they would've rioted like liberals are now. anyway, you didn't answer my question. liberals had no problem with it when it was working in their favor with obama. and as much as they disliked it, conservatives didn't riot either. really makes you think, huh leaf?

Obama won both his elections not just with a plurality, but with a majority of the popular vote.

Would they be rioting in the streets?

Come on, man.

worshiped the wrong god

Well he actually lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2008 during the DNC primary and nobody protested that.

Germans really don't have a sense of humour.

>and nobody protested that

uh...

Oh please. Did you see this place monday. There were calls to arms should trump not win. Dont you remember how rigged everything was until trump won? There would be a lot of blood on the streets right now if trump lost the election but won popular vote.

>delegate count: 2272.5
spooky

Maybe I'm misremembering something, but I thought the democrats accepted Obama's win in their primary over Hillary with rather minimal fuss.

sometimes it's hard to not believe in fate and luck

keep ignoring the point I'm making man, none of this matters anyway. trump will take office and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. not only that but liberals have done so much damage to themselves that short of trump completely destroying the country, i'd be very surprised if he didn't win again next election. and STILL, liberals refuse to do any soul searching and figure out where they screwed up. I'm loving it though, keep blaming everyone else libs, it's worked out great for us. ;^)

A

>none of this matters anyway

Some people disagree.

hahahahaha, right. cause as we know, Sup Forums always follows through with their threats. nothing would've happend and you know it.

maybe that is our sense of humour :^)

Are you telling me that they did not know the rules before the election?

Absolutely no one complained about it when they thought Hillary was going to win.

If the roles were reversed you faggots would be defending the system as if your lives depended on it.

We don't have a democracy, we are a republic.
>dumbass leaf trying to into American politics

we literally elected Donald trump through warfare.

but those people that disagree don't matter, so I'm correct.

If you have a problem with states of various populations having equal say in a branch of the government, then why does nobody protest against the Senate?

The world hates America because we just elected Trump.

#AmeriKKKa

Who cares its america tasting its own medicin.

Some revolution will help and show future generations what happens when you elect nazis.

Think now about how to arm this poor freedom figters so they can take back there country.

yeah, "meme warfare"

>nothing would've happend

Maybe they would have rioted, maybe not, there's no way to know for sure.

What we do know for sure is that they would have spent her entire presidency obstructing her every decision and launching endless retarded investigations against her to waste millions of taxpayers' money and prevent her from accomplishing any of her promises.

What is the onus for small States to remain in the Union under a simply majority rules system? if they have literally no say in election it is a recipe for secession or Civil War.

>We don't have a democracy

Enjoy your riots.

My Family all life long Chicago democrats mindless voters this year ALL voted Trump because of the BLM matters and antiTrump rioters
I encourage these faggots to keep rioting

KKKillary

interesting

>rape against a female slovenian
So much tolerance and respect against an immigrant. Who actually is the racist and misogyny?

Hilariously enough, if the electoral college was abolished, any politician that wanted to win the popular vote would merely have to promise to restore the electoral college to win the popular vote.

its pretty funny that way.

no we don't, just our media and elites, and our cucks

stop replying to this one leaf, he's been farming (You)s with EC bullshit for days

kek

>this thing you claim without evidence can't be known
>but this thing I claim without evidence definitely would've happend

do you guys think before you type at all?

Pretty much. Never going to happen in any event. What State would seriously vote to amend the Constitution and give up any future say in elections?

He understands. He is a shill who is pretending the USA is the United America of States so he can help globalists reestablish themselves here and in Europe. Its not working. Libtards are alienating themselves and the people will push back even further, undoing abortion and gay rights

Riots aside, I am worried that Emperor Trump is going full on normie, it seems like he's hedging almost everything he formerly said.

I can imagine you would have posted this same thing if Trump had won.

Or not, you'd be screaming "RIGGED!" like a faggot.

We do know because that's what you've been doing for the last 30 years.

You've been pissing off Clinton supporters for 30 years and suppressed their democratic choice twice, once with Obama, now with with the electoral college and you even tried to do so with Sanders by delegitimizing the outcome of the primary.

This is what you get in the end.

>There's no reason why they should stop.

Absolutely, their violent protesting is simply pushing fence sitters further to the right, keep it up morons! :)

Keep fooling your self with this. You may know/are somebody who justifies those actions with that bullshit but that's exactly what it is. Bullshit.

The leaf is almost certainly Ponyfag. He's an autist in the most extreme sense. Just ignore him.

>This thread

>undemocratic result

Hillary knew exactly what she needed to do to win the election, she still failed Why don't you follow the same advice Obama was giving trump a few weeks ago; stop whining.

Where was all this concern about how unfair the electoral college system was before the election?

>15 posts from this Canadian proxy on the American election

>democracy is bullshit

All right.

going by that logic we can also know for sure that conservatives wouldn't have rioted if the results had been the other way around since they haven't in the past 30 years when the dems won. you don't think your arguments through, do you? anyway, I'm gonna take that other leafs advice and stop replying. enjoy 8 years of trump bud. ;^)

>Where was all this concern about how unfair the electoral college system was before the election?

It's there now.

>y-your system designed to not use popular vote worked as intended!
>how dare you
>why don't you let the state that allows non citizens to vote lord over you!

>This is what you get in the end.
President Trump AND more people pissed off at libshits?

Wow I totally got fucked this election guise.

Won everything and the oppositions party is crumbling and their base is about to have a civil war as they expose themselves as retards to the general public.

Wew lad how ill I ever recover.

FUCKING

Democrats have never won without a democratic outcome.

it is rigged because of Soros, apparently you didn't see this picture. literally has been proven that he owns voting machines in 13 states and is paying people to protest you dip. the system is rigged against outsiders and the outsiders won! BTFO