Turkish Master Race Appreciation Thread

>invade eastern europe and cuck subhuman slavshits 400 years.
>enslave middle east and north africa mudslimes 450 years.
>assrape shithead armenians into oblivion.
>supress inbred kurds 1000 years.
>hold capital of roman empire 500 years.
>destroy libtard germany sending worst roaches available from prison or mountains.

I can understand your butthurt but let's forget about it a second and appreciate how such a small tribe of people from central asia ruled half of the world at least 250-300 years and bow down to your Turkish overlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o
youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>invade
>enslave
>assrape
>destroy

Wow, truly a noble civilization you got there.

so nothing worthwhile in all those years?

the moment you let serbs into your political structures your empire started falling apart

Don't forget that they enslaved Irish, Icelandic and many other wh*te pigs

>Obligatory Greek post in Turkish thread

You guys had great potential.
You would of been one of the most powerful countries on the planet if you kept going down the secular, capitalist route.

It's a pity that Turkey is now just like every other islamist shit hole, they can only go on about how great they used to be.

I'm only sorry for greeks. We ruined your legacy with mudslime doctrines and teachings.

ARE

SULTANS

Sea of glass soon?

Nice fantasy map

Turks can be cute, but I only like the non-hairy ones :^)

>north africa mudslimes
hello :)

GTFO, GOYIM

Oh hey you, Moroccans can be cute too, for Arabs they are surprisingly smooth :^)

it's the countries with bleak future that wallow in their bright past

have fun with that collapse

>it's the countries with bleak future that wallow in their bright past

Then I am not worried about Germany as we are very embarrassed about our shameful, dark past :^)

>Obligatory "Pay denbts" meme

I'm a non-hairy and white skinned wanna fuk? :^)

It's not fantasy, it's called Ottoman Empire. Look it up.

Here's what a Turkish invasion looks like.

Sounds like the same thing the US has been doing for the last 300 years

>I'm a non-hairy and white skinned wanna fuk? :^)

MY BODY IS READY

INFESTATION

>its a turk calls other people subhuman episode

kys

how could you forgot us, your turkic brethren in the north?

We collapsed before and rised again. Another Turkish empire for your ignorant gypsy ass.

>last line of defense in south/east europe

feelsgoodman

>tfw no non-hairy and white skinned Turkish bf to fug and then drink ouzo in the Aegean
Just kill me desu.

>for Arabs they are surprisingly smooth
This

>tfw no Moroccan qt to pound after he makes you breakfast

Might have been a great force once.
But now turkey is a giant shithole. Like GIANT SHIT!HOLE!.
Your history is rich,interesting and one of the biggest in time BUT youre turks, modern turks are just trogdolytes for islam and erdocunt.

Even the absolutely retarded alman turks here are more sensible than pure turks.

I remember this quote, what is it from? Also we all know Turkey has no future, especially in the Erdogan era, so don't blame us.

Exactly. How bout some introspective cleetus?

>taking credit for the hard work and toil of Mongolians on a Mongolian carpet weaving board
Wew lad.

ROACHES

Mad gypsies are the funniest. Your grandfather and his entire lineage lived under our rule, fuckface.

What are you doing here, seed of lesser chinks? Don't you have women with penises to get your ass fucked by?

we do not use swords or horses for war any more

any major war will end with ww3 and near extinction of humanity

you have no real avenue to become any larger than you are today, with the distinct possibility to grow smaller as eventually the kurds will form states in iraq and syria with your southern part coming in to play within 10 years or so

so yeah, wank your dick as much as you like, the turkish glory days are behind you

>Bulgarian or Romanian
>Opinion discarded

Anatolia is rightful Kurdish clay.

They are so dangerous because they're not accepting it. And this probably will cause a war against Erdogan to stop their madness.

Leave Thailand alone.
They are good people, except that they sell their 2 year old sisters to fat europeans.
Never had a bad time in Thailand tho, just stay away from the cesspools of sextourism.
Turkey on the other hand has turned into a non location. You heavily depend on tourism, which is dying down hard atm.

I have no idea how turkey wants to survive the next 10 years. They will probably get shitcanned by some big player soon.

Dr Mehmet, I'm pest control.

Greetings from Miklagard viking brother. Torilla tavataan.

>turks
>human

>rised again
citation desperately needed

I came here for anzu

Fuck off, Kebab guys

Your girlfriend has a big penis.

Yeah our tourism is fucked now. Nothing we can do about it I guess.

Sorry I can't hear you over the screams or your fellow roaches coming from the forest of impaled, fuckface.

yet they leave your shithole en masse to be the marginalised parts of our societies

What a cutie

there are no anzu nudes i have asked and searched

whats the point

>meanwhile impaler's brother, radu assraped by sultan. Gtfo gyspy.

Jokes on you, I'm single.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o

Kindly jump out of the next window you fucking fairy.

But if we killed them, they'd win

Triggered? :^)

I really like Erdogan.He is a fucking based leader.
We have stuck with Tsipras the fucking cuck

Thanks for posting your country's nonsense history curriculum for children. Truth is you are a decedent of an anatolian roman who got cucked by some barbarian horse fucker. Congrats.

She's cute and I really enjoy looking at her

Without makeup she looks like a boy

>some barbarian horse fucker

Was he Swiss? :^)

Me too. Also nice numerals.

No no no, I think you're confusing the sound with the sound of your grandmothers and their grandmothers' screams of being impaled by Turkish cock and thrown away like dirty rags afterwards.

She is a boy

OF

>She

SWING

>screams of being impaled by Turkish cock and thrown away like dirty rags afterwards.

I'm in love

dont judge

Did I just fucking meme myself into being single for life now?

Nice.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmet Mohammed Abdul al-Sarid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfather's ship to Crete and rape some goats, as is in the Turk's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Alexander and Hector a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turkish obsession with a few windswept islands in the Aegean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The CONSTANTINOPLE IS INSTANBUL NAO sentiment in the average filthy Turkroach is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of the Near East.

Go fertilize the Black Sea Coast with you and your families' corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life turkroach, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you - eastern Anatolian red cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mehmet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Congrats on ruling those near empty sands ahmed.
Almost as impressibe as those times mongolians ravaged all those places with barely any humans living in them, or that time the Brits created the greatest collection of wastelands of ALL time.

FUCK!

Oh wait, it's a girl.

My bad.

"half the world" You've got a scewed perspective of what "half the world" is, you fucking roach.

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

Not really, Im from Cologne, Fags are not unusual here as you might know.
But keep that shit down.
Especially since you lust for goddamn morrocans, absolutely retarded cavemen

Are Turks Black?

Germany please. You're just roleplaying. I'm pretty sure there's many Turkish cocks out there in your city right now. If you truly wanted it you'd go get it.

Those numerals confirm that you did.

>We WUZ empires and shiet
Get in line koskal, almost every European country was a regional or world superpower at one point in their history

So...triggered? :^)

coal burner, suck white dick like a proper gentleman

youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw

They're either the hairy kind, or they just want quick sex, I'm not up for that :^)
lmao noice

>a theocracy ruled a small measure of land in comparison to the actual size of Earth and it's oceans
>I'm supposed to appreciate something I, nor any Turkish poster in this thread had any involvement with.

>Hey guuuuuuuuuuuys, look at me im a faggot and I like muslims cocks look at meeee!

Just stop.

Can someone drive America home he's drunk

>we raped
>we destroyed
>we fucked
>we enslaved
>we wuz

Then why are you so angry , when you are called sandniggers?

I don't think Trump likes muslim cock :^)

thank you for marking Hungary for eternal cuckoldry by sacking us in 1526 and basically destroying out agriculture forever after you left 150 years later

--->

>destroying out agriculture forever

lmao wat

You think he might be Trump's type? :^)

>erdogan is georgian.
So I'm mad at you as well. Gtfo.

>master-race

>Can someone drive America home he's drunk
you guys seem black to me.

pic related, a turk

It says Africans in Izmir city. I didn't know this. Thanks desu.

The only thing more entertaining than liberal salt is turks and slavs fighting about who is less untermensch...