>leave reddit

jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
bartleby.com/246/1128.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL

Kek, I feel bad for the white Grampa, he got cucked hard.

Race mixing

Not even once

CAUSE EVERYBODY HURTS

AND EVERYBODY CRIES

>my one grandfather is a successful military leader who is educated and has traveled the world

>my other grandfather lives in a dirt hut, wears leaves for clothes, shits in the ground and can't read

>implying reddit would allow red pills at the top

You do realise this has potential. Use muh different Race grandpas and have them be shown as completely different from each other in their natural way,

Reddit is literal propaganda. I'm not even joking. It's literally a propaganda arm of the lefty establishment.

There's a reason you'd see Amy Schumer posts in r/movies around a year ago with 3000 upvotes and 1200 comments of "who the fuck keeps upvoting this stupid bitch?" and "hahaha muh peepee bagyna sex teeheeee"

is it bad that i thought one was his biological grandpa and the other was his grandmother's husband

i feel so fucking bad for the whitegrand pa. Officer in the fucking US navy, fighting the jap or the nazis...
I just hope he died during the ww2 so he couldn't witness her daughter being blacked.

>This is what Globalists want to flood our countries with

Maybe the dipshit shouldn't have fought against the Nazis trying to prevent this from happening. No sympathy.

>go to reddit
But why

>this is the lineage of a typical reddit user
top fucking kek

>using the default subs
Yes, and?

When mods couldn't moderate(censor) through their tears on r/all

Mandingo looks like a sick cunt, white gdad looks like private jocker

africans are fun
no?

It seems like both of them can see the future of their progeny and are expressing their feelings about it.

as long as they're behind a screen

There was a good post about this on /r/conspiracy, it might even be in the Top of all time.

Basically reddit used to be a decent website some years ago. Then it got bought out by Conde Naste and then by the Jews that currently own it. Since then they made changes where you can't actually see how many upvotes or downvotes a post has, but it's rather a percentage and so forth. Now they just pick and choose which posts they want to reach the front page.

There is nothing wrong with this picture.
There would be nothing wrong also if the black guy was a literal tribesman, but the fact that he took a picture suggests he was just a poser.
None of you is forced to racemix, but nobody is forbidden either.
You shouldn't care that much about other people's choices.

fucking kill yourself

>go to reddit
jesus christ

>Brazil condoning race-mixing
>because it worked out so well for them
kek

Correct

I dont want any poo skins in my country, poo skin

No u faggot cuck

fuck off shill

>visited red diy
>get triggered
>come to /pol looking for safe space and hugs

Just fuck off back to red dit where you belong

No according to the comments one is ripped with an awesome shield and the other is a pathetic whiteboi who raised his daughter to appreciate superior African dick.

This.

Reddit is a fucking psyop for all the little shit teenagers and young adults who think they're so fucking intelligent and shit.

This is like the perfect anti-race mixing propaganda.

Imagine one side of your family being nice respectable white people while the other side of your family is some naked niggers going OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMYN AT in Africa. It's fucking disgusting.

The woman who had sex (or raped?) by that man flushed her entire heritage down the toilet.

Someone with a Twitter account, can you copy and paste this post there? These losers have to read by opinion.

>post on pro-Trump subreddits for fun
>go to anti-Trump subreddits for fun
>get banned from anti-Trump subreddits for posting on pro-Trump subreddits

Every now and then, Plebbit has a good moment.

>/pol is literal propaganda. I'm not even joking. It's literally a propaganda arm of the righty establishment.There's a reason you'd see Trump posts on /pol around a year ago with 300 replies and 200 pictures of "the god emperor" and "there are no brakes on this train"

could just be the grandfather from his fathers side and the other from his mothers side

J U S T

im half black i just have finished iq test and got 116. nothing spesial or impressive , but higther thatn an average white male.

so suck my cock

Bullshit. No nigger know his father. Let alone his father's father.

ivan plz stop

i decided to create my owm thread

Let me guess, the black guy was his father's father.

topkek

he probably picked the kanglyist warrior he dun did see and posted it.

>go to Sup Forums
>look at the threads with most replies in the catalog
>leave Sup Forums

Jesus Christ.

P.S. you're stupid

I wonder if his white grandfather was proud if he could see, for what kind of society he ultimately fought for.

fuck off mexico.

Actually that African warrior looks cool.

im have black

I bet he wouldn't hesitate kicking your sorry ass yet again. You was Jap's ally

Underrated

no.it's his mom's father and his dad's father. i can only hope it was some white boy who couldn't get a white girl.

>stick as a weapon

>tree bark as a shield

>dung shack covered in straw in the background

monkeyboos are the worst

I apologize for my nigger`s behaviour. We let him attend public school and he became a cuck.

Do not worry, he`ll be punished severely.

you probably capped that didn't you leaf.

That is called a spear, it has metal or stone sharp end (in his case - metal) it can pierce you and your chair in single thrust.
And yes, all normal shields usually made of wood and leather.

>Racemixing

NOT EVEN ONCE

They also changed their algorithm and Reddit went from having /r/The_Donald make up a quarter of /r/all, to having one or two posts on /r/all first page max. Then if you went through /r/all enough you'd just find a page near the end with all /r/The_Donald posts, as if they were intentionally pushed back.

as an American, I am happy that our countries will control the world

>will control the world
do we not already?

Shush monkeyboo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Why is it always Jewish people?

>people

Jews are parasites.

Jews have been top merchants since at least the time after the collapse of the roman empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

They're merchants of everything including ideas.

stick around newfriend, you might learn a thing or two

What's the point of those shitty bows? Looks like they would break if you pull it a bit too hard, and doesn't look like it would make the arrow be able to pierce skin from more than 10 meters. Fucking niggers can't do anything right.

Give me more fuel, I am hungry for knowledge.

My grandfathers are all shit covered peasant poorfags
Glad af im not a degenerate mixbreed

bartleby.com/246/1128.html

we used to have threads filled with these all the time

then /r/the_donald invaded and now half the people here are diversity loving faggots

fucking hell

Last one I'm posting for now

>niggers can't do anything right.
basically this.

I know but it was my instant first thought before realizing

>menachem rosensaft

Might as well just name them Jewstein Shekelberg at this point

>tfw permanently shit sprayed

Fucking Kikes

(((Wasserman-Schultz))) is bretty gud, too.

>Go to Sup Forums
>Look at top post
>See some faggy redditor talking about reddit

jesus christ

I literally have hundreds of these

>thousands of years of heritage thrown away for a 70 iq monkey hut dweller fetish
Upvoted

jews hate nations, they hate nationalism, they hate people that want their own shit to not be fucked with.

kikes are the worst because they don't see this as wrong but if some non-kike came in and started fucking with their shit they would scream holocaust

They only see us as an end to a means.

Reddit has been absolutely unbearable since the election. It used to be a nice place for me to shitpost on from my phone, but now I can't even do that because I am constantly reminded of the shitty liberal bias on that site constantly.

I hate pol as well, but not as much as reddit. At least it is still a comfy place to shitpost.

ok

Holy shit. Imagine sacrificing your youth risking your life in a bloody war, only for your daughter to fuck a dindu and have a mulatto niglet baby. That's fucking sad, hopefully the poor bastard died before this happened.

they're a bunch of faggots.

t. Ivan Petrovich Gannibal

>Gannibal
pretty gud user

There's a reason that the most plebbit addicted city is Eglin AFB in Florida.

Did you think this was clever?

It is propaganda but not for the establishment.
And there are so many different groups trying to push thier ideology on you it all evens out.

Reddit is just left wing establishment talking points. Even the """right wing""" subs are just slightly less progressive.
Most of them are too stupid to form a political identity anyway, at least here the retards flock to the free market will solve everything