Why are you just complaining and not reproducing?

Serious question. If your shit is superior.

Why can't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/voices/view/a-layover-at-qatar-airport-brought-this-swedish-kenyan-couple-together-now-theyre-heading-for-marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews won't let me.

got to play the field, you know

The Jews conspired to take away my will power and then when I ate too much food the Jews pumped it full of too many calories.

Cause whites are evil. No one want an evil person right? Every other culture and race is cool, except whites.

>falling for the estrogenic jew

You seem to be making broad assumptions, and are perhaps projection your own sexual inability and social awkwardness onto everyone else here?

White women only want the superior seed from a superior black stallion. We don't stand a chance and might as well wait until the women are older to have a chance of impregnating them.

>Why can't you have a girlfriend?
Teach me how

I like anime feet too much.

>he has the brain capacity to form intimate relationships

fucking newfafs

I do have one. Good job assuming that everyone who hates shitskins is ugly themselves.

Back to >>>/reddit/

I have autism

i can relate to this.

Scored with many girlfriends. I think the question should be, why can't you keep a girlfriend?

>Ruining your life by having a fucking kid
How about no

Because unleashing ancient gods of darkness on the world is more fun

Because I don't look like OP's pic

Because even beautiful people have issues doing it right these days.

The relations between sexes is torn. People hate each other like (((they))) want. For all the talk of superiority we are losing that edge because the most attractive of us have been completely sublimated to the normie lifestyle and the propaganda is working wonders on them. (kids are too much trouble, why have kids when you can live a wonderful lifestyle with more money and more time for each other?, etc...)

The rest of us are stuck in this awkward stage where you could be attractive enough (7-8) to have women throw themselves at you but they're mostly fucking insane or gross! It takes years to foment the kind of relationship you can fully trust within and start a family for...

time is limited...

For the people who are anything less than 7's they get these women who instead of being the homely kind of women they are just throw themselves at cock because of their insecurities because of sexual liberation and then what? Who wants them? Not the more attractive men, and certainly not the less attractive but more responsible men.

It's over for men in general basically. We're all going to turn into the fucking niggers who have no god damn father in our life, and a self hating mother that pushes her shitty lifestyle on us.

My race is superior my genetics are inferior.

I've lost my way.

My wife has a daughter. Am I doing it right?

I have a gf. What's your problem, you kissless virgin fag?

because i'm not very stable and if a cunt fucks with my head i'm liable to snap

Tell me user, do you like bare feet or do you prefer them with socks or pantyhose?

Adding to this...

I can be as attractive as I want, but what's going to happen to MY children?

Things are going to get worse with or without Trump between the sex's and if it's bad now what the hell will it be like for my kids? If they get a lot of pussy big fucking deal? It won't make them happier, more wholesome men. There is less a chance of having a family than even I.

And my daughters? If I had daughters what kind of world is this to have a daughter in that will try and prey upon her biological instincts and desires just to destroy everything about her and no matter how good of a father I am all it takes is that one friend of hers and she could be forever destroyed as a person...

I like girls and I've had a few girlfriends in the past but even though I'm confident I could get a girlfriend if I wanted one I've lost all desire to have one.

I find it hard to put into words but the older I get and the stronger my opinions get the harder it is for me to even want to be friends with most women. I don't know a single woman in my life who has similar political views to my own and that's really important to me.

So I guess the reason I don't have a girlfriend is autism

>no stable income
>no house

Gotta wait. Guess who dosn't wait and live off government welfare (our work)?

Bare feet are best feet, but I like socks and stockings from a more general perspective.

But i have a blonde white girlfriend

cause I focused on my craft. I am superior in my craft. My craft comes before everything but making sure I've eaten. I make jams, kid. Strate up jams. & I do it damn well. I may be some crooked-faced autist when I walk down the street but when I step into the lab I put niggas to shame. "Hoyp doyp I thought a nice nosebone was all I needed" "yay girl liked my nosebone & she has intruded every facet of my life and I should feel whole but something's missing.." yea its called being a fuckin beast on the keys. being a fucken musical genius. having an international following. you get some ditzy holecrotch to shit out a little version of your hopeless ass so you can defer all your unfulfilled dreams onto the mini dirtbag. I literally mourn for that sickening brand of human garbage. basicly, I make JAMS & people love me for it. you-- well, you're dangerously close to useless.

I'm too poor for people with whom I meet and the women I know are either taken or I'm not interested in them. I don't like club people and I stopped going there

thelocal.se/voices/view/a-layover-at-qatar-airport-brought-this-swedish-kenyan-couple-together-now-theyre-heading-for-marriage

Because I am in the process of making myself more superior than anyone

Too costly. It's a Numbers game and nothing more. Just donate sperm and make bastards.

>Projecting and legitimately blaming his own ugliness on jews

Fucking lol, you people are so far gone. Your country is fucked.

women dont want to reproduce with me

I'm awkward and extremely average looking. The racism doesn't help either

i like bare feet the most desu. i enjoy pantyhose, stockings and socks too but nothing beats bare.

I already have a girlfriend, she just doesn't know she's mine yet.

Believe me, I've tried. It just never works out.

Is not easy when you are autistic and ugly as fuck.

I prefer bare feet too. But I have a thing for socks I think.

>implying the sexual revolution isn't real
>implying the dating-mating game is symmetrical in this restored natural dynamic and everybody gets somebody
>implying most males don't get discarded in nature, and that we're not going back to nature in the realm of relationships
Lots of assumptions mate. Now that (((they))) ensured that women never have to face any consequence for anything they do, they follow their instinct. And it's not monogamy.

My girlfriend doesn't exist in 3D space.

Seriously, where do you people come from that you can't find a conservative Christian woman who wants to take care of you? I found mine when I was in high school, in Massachusetts for fuck's sake. Literally no excuses, you guys are defeatists.

not yet, VR is coming fast
I'm too lazy to pretend I believe in god to score some vag

No attraction felt for anyone or anything.

I have one.

Regarding that pic, why is such a good looking man with a horrendous hag?

>Why are you just complaining and not reproducing?

Too poor to raise kids. And I dont even know any decent women who aren't batshit insane.

I suffer from a mental health issue that is strongly linked to genetics, It wouldn't be fair or moral to reproduce both for the sake of that potential offspring and for society because it would be a burden on society as a whole.

Also, I wouldn't reproduce with a the typical 2016 female to save the the species from extinction. They're disgusting, immoral, ignorant, judgemental, manipulative and emotionally weak.

I wish I could.

I had one for many years, started to date her really young.

Guess I never learned to pick up girls back then, and now I'm alone and don't know how to do it. (I do manage to get some 5's/6's or older women on Tinder for hookups tho.)

If I ever manage to procreate and have a son, if there's one thing that I'll teach him is not get steady with a single pussy too soon.

tfw no cow gf

>horrendous hag

That is a good looking couple.

That woman is gross. Way too skinny with no ass or tits. Nice face though.
And I have a gf op, will have 3 or 4 kids.

Because women are stupid. I'd rather live alone, than with a close minded woman, driven by emotions rather than logic. Plus, there are hookers, so sex isn't a problem.

This is all pretty much true

I think she is too skinny
I hate fat fucks (tfw /fit/fag here), but girls who are too skinny are repulsive as well.
Her face aint bad though

Because what I strive to be and what I am are two different things.

>will never have children
Congrats on being a genetic dead end and a complete moocher the rest of your life. Your parents are ashamed of how fucking gay you are.

Good luck finding a genetically superior white woman who actually wants to have kids at a reasonable age.

All of them are waiting until they are 45 to meet their dream prince charming.

Until then, they just use birth control, kill any babies that come along with abortions, making sure the white race is wiped out by so-called "inferior" blacks and muslims and spics who reproduce like crazy without a care in the world.

Because I am fat and rude.

>a complete moocher the rest of your life

Explain. Married couples and those with children get special tax breaks and most do not pay enough taxes to cover the cost of their children's education.

I am in no way against having children, but you are full of shit.

>muh social security
It won't exist by the time anyone on this board reaches old age, most people pay in less than receive back, and who says user won't kill himself before he becomes a burden.

But I'm getting married in 10 months senpai

I reproduced and I still complain. It's unlikely I'll have 5-10 children like the apes in Africa. Fuck off.

i'm a 19 year old college student. why the fuck would i reproduce/get married at this age?

i love striped socks like pic related. same can be said about striped panties. i can't really explain why it's just HNNNGG tier. if i had to pick my all time favorite i'd say loli feet are the best (2D of course)

I already reproduced. I´m now divorced and between the state and my ex i find myself having to give away 80% of every since dime i earn.

I have reasons to complain you smug piece of shit.

back to SOMALIA or /r9k/

I agree. Stripes are the best, but I couldn't explain why either.

Because I have a boyfriend. But, that's no excuse for having children. We both were married to women before and have a couple of kids.

My gf's an autist who's afraid of sex for some reason and I think may also be afraid of pregnancy. Could be the fact that we don't have our own house yet. Maybe she'd feel better about it if we did. On the upside she's really attractive and if I hold out long enough perhaps I can convince her to fuck and then convince her to get pregnant She has told me that she'd only ever want to have my child. It's weird, every guys she's ever met up till me she's always seen as retarded, creepy or unattractive. Could be why I'm her 1st boyfriend.

Women became a meme and so did families.

Even if you never were married to women in the 1st place you could always find some nice looking bitches who would probably fawn over the offer to have a gay man's child. All you;d have to do is provide a sample and they'll take it from there and shove it up their cooters.

The (((media))) corrupted our women

How exactly would our current problems disappear by reproducing? Be specific.

Because no woman ever will want me as their boyfriend, or the only women who would are so mentally ill or physically ugly that they honestly shouldn't reproduce at all.

man, feetfags are funny, i always like reading their posts

This. Wouldn't we be doing the world even worse according to Sup Forums if we reproduce? They want people to reproduce as much as we can, yet half of us do not have the money or willpoeet. Pol's logic is flawed.

cannot afford it. My state is 75% Mexican so I'm the wrong color for dem government programs.

I could spend my time in PUA forums rather than here in Sup Forums and I would surely get some poonanny because I consider myself smart enough to follow the basic "instructions" on how to attract women, but most of them involve just being full of yourself and I somehow was born a very humble person that appreciates how much every human being has to offer, not just how they look or how much money do they have. And it seems that this appreciation of other aspects of human culture is not really attractive for a lot of people out there.

I watch easily four or five documentaries every day so I have a lot of information that I can't talk about because people don't know what is Aleppo

I honestly thought it would change with age but once I asked four people over 40 if they knew who the president of Iran was (it was in the news at the time because of nuclear stuff) and nobody could give me an answer.

>plebs can't comprehend patrician taste.

what else is new?

I have a beautiful white wife and 2 white children
I would like to have more but the cost of living is crazy and only getting higher.
but at least im fighting the good fight

>implying armpits aren't the true patrician choice

плc

I haven't been single for more than 3 weeks in the last 15 years.

teach me your ways

>be virgin
>develop aggressive foot fetish
>have sex
>first thing i do is doing stuff with her feet
>dick is not responding
>try again with smelly feet
>dick still not responding and the smell is offensive
>almost cry in disappointment
>no longer like feet
fuck you cucks

Safety always off

the girls who want to fuck me, I am too cool to date

the girls who I want to date, do not want to fuck me

so I fuck the girls who want to fuck me and spend lots of time being an asshole

It's sort of like the job market. When you already have a job, you're more attractive to potential employers.

Whenever I've had a longterm relationship, I've had women line up to get a piece of the pie.

I'm not the funniest guy, nor the best looking. But women want what other women have.

pretty smart. still requires tricking the first one into dating you.

And most importantly, don't cheat when you're already in a relationship. Don't give in and give the women what they want.

The primary thing that seems to work for me is simply not giving a fuck about women. Surround yourself with women, but act as if you're better than them.

When I've been single I've always told myself that this time I will go at least a year without a girlfriend, and I act accordingly. And with that attitude, the women line themselves up.

And again, I'm just an ordinary autist with 5/10 looks.

truer words have never been said
bravo user

Stripes are cute in a non lewd way for me.

How are we funny?

We is systematically controlled an sheeit

This guy gets it.

armpitpussy is pretty good too. i take back what i said about you bulgariabro but feet are still top tier.

I can have a girlfriend. Do I want one? No. Too busy working 80 hour weeks to put up with someone else's shit

Is that your fetish? Reading about other people's fetishes? Some sort of meta-fetish.

Because majority of millennial white women in Western countries are brain-dead liberals