Why aren't we doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

emc2fusion.org/
talk-polywell.org/bb/index.php
youtu.be/rk6z1vP4Eo8?t=27m6s
youtu.be/rk6z1vP4Eo8?t=1h10s
youtube.com/watch?v=pF80Y28zhqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a conspiracy against the idea of muon catalyzed fusion. No money = no research, but people are doing it slowly

Basically this. Tons of amateurs are trying it now. YouTube has a plethora of people attempting it and getting net positive output. However none that I've seen have the equipment to properly measure the reaction, the creation of helium, and a host of other key symptoms of a nuclear reaction taking place.

Because it doesn't work

This, but it might one day. Apparently, they figured it out by the time of Star Trek: Into Darkness.

You might say that's complete and utter bullshit and they just associated cold fusion with the freeing effect of the bomb and they had that much contempt for the audience, even though that makes no sense, but if it could happen in Star Trek, it might work for us,

I must be blind. Pardon me, I thought this was /pol

Science can be political.

The moon.

the jews

What about Hot Fusion

>falling for the fusion jew
Doesn't work

>Hot Fusion
Normal fusion is a bit more complicated, cold fusion is backyard science compered to cold fusion like a steam engine really.

see

Because you haven't designed a fusion reactor compression chamber around the correct type of platonic solid yet. I am actually astounded by how long materialists have fumbled on this simple design priority. The more Isotropic the better, that is your only hint. Cold or not, fusion should have been simple for you. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Global warming is a scam.

Because we don't know how.

It may not even be possible.

The laws of nature don't rule it out but if a guy ever did find out how to do it he'd put Einstein, Feynman and Newton to shame.

>The moon.
Didn't happen, Jimbo.

>Jimbo
Alright. K.

People are, but funding is once bit, twice shy.

The memedrive doesn't work.

And yet it moves.

The oil jews are sabotaging the effort

The key is Browns Gas Hho there are many states beneath the current state of gas. Implosion.

because ZPE (zero point energy) is what (((they))) are really hiding from us. get distracted

You are missing some enriched Uranium rods in your sketch.

No money because of >muh renewables.
Same reason why we are still using pressurized water reactors.

Bumpan for interest.

belongs on /sci

EMC2 Fusion Development Corporation
emc2fusion.org/

Polywell blog, theres lots of other stuff there now, and news about polywell is a slow trickle.
talk-polywell.org/bb/index.php

Polywell Fusion Reactor/ Electrostatic confinement Fusion, proven feasible by Dr R.W. Bussard prototype WB6, RIP.

Bussard is not a career scientist TOKAMAC money-sucking slob wasting government money on fusion approaches that will enver be feasible. He makes this clear in his Should Google Go Nuclear speech.

Bussard was old-school you will see.

Simple design and economically feasible, unlike TOKAMAC
youtu.be/rk6z1vP4Eo8?t=27m6s

Benefits of Polywell/IEC fusion, basic worth if you held the patent, and his funding history in the navy
youtu.be/rk6z1vP4Eo8?t=1h10s

This speech was made after US navy cancelled his funding/ embargo lifted. The WB6 prototype vaporised itself before he coud do a peer review, in 2006.

Since then the US NAVY has refunded his efforts but he passed away. Prototype WB7 was built and proved Bussard's claim of fusion by successful confinement of electrons in core.

Now the technology is peer-reviewed, and the team is looking for investors. I think they need $30 mil to build the most basic net-power proof-of-concept, as the prototypes do not produce net gain of energy. They need to go bigger.

This is only electrolysis of heavy water though. Which results in making heavy hydrogen I think.

>but it's not replicable
>"it's just hard and rare, I swear it worked earlier"

>YouTube
>getting net positive output.
>none [...] have the equipment to properly measure the reaction

Tip top. I guess this is real too: youtube.com/watch?v=pF80Y28zhqg

Unless you have a method of making tonnes of muons continuously and cheaply, this ain't happening anytime soon.

Then why haven't you made one yet, proved to the world it's a reality, and made a massive empire for yourself?

Oh, that's right, LARP'ing doesn't actually do anything.