"white people don't have culture"

"white people don't have culture"

prove this statement wrong with one image, I'll start

pic related is Australians voting, the most culturally rich experience a white man could have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
youtube.com/watch?v=SknZlGGYT5E
twitter.com/MagicalEurope?lang=es
twitter.com/EuropesHistory?lang=es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australians are the most misinformed compulsory voting electorate in the world.

checked. fagget

>"white people don't have culture"

Looks like a good group of cunts to me.

Both Europe and North America are rich with a variety of different white cultures.

Actually progressing past the tribal stage and having stable governments that allow them to vote is a good example like in your image.

/thread

Only whites and east asians have culture. All other races are sub-human and have done nothing historically other than leech from us.

>Subhuman chinks with no souls have culture

kekked

Hey dude words are hurtful.

Vikings

>"white people don't have culture"

People say that because white culture is so dominant they don't know they're living in it.
The ultimate fish in water comment.

What is "white culture"?

Do you mean british culture
German culture?
Russian Culture?
Dutch culture?
French Culture?
etc

Please be more specific

>White people don't deep fry all their food in fat and salt, therefore they have no culture
Lmao truu senpai 100

>White people
>Jews

Whites have the best culture an we are among the few to have "high culture". Most lesser races cannot develop any sort of high culture whatsoever.

>black culture

ooga booga fried chicken seasoning lmao pham nigguh

I don't know if we are "white" but we have culture

Al-ham-dulill-ah الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
CONVERT or leaveاليوم تذكير
[disconnect] [gender.route. err]

[machinitransmofology]

{A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a):{A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a) :{A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a): {A.A} fluid-meltdown(a)

[anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
[ Nashīd أناشيد ]

Boring, zero vibrancy. Not even other whites care about this garbage. They would tear it down for another Wendys or mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

Checked must be true

You are currently shitposting using white legacy.

>tfw my town (Lübeck) apparently doesn't exist then
ONLY some niggers in the USA say that kind of shit.

Even American, Canadian and Australian cultures are unique

white man eating mämmi

youtube.com/watch?v=SknZlGGYT5E

Mate I voted for the monorail, you were the uninformed one.

Fuckin goober.

Lol took me a second to Google and find an example of "white culture" you libtards are fucking jokes. We created motherfuckinf culture in this motherfucking world. We brought meaning to the lives of those savages

Speak for yourself.

My culture is
>drinking
>fighting
>potatoes
>slurred speech even when sober
>Feck
I'm not white. I'm Irish. We're classified as platinum. Do not add sun.

"Wends'y isn't white culture"

Hail Satan

you know im not a liberal, right? I was literally proving the statement "white people have no culture" wrong, hence it is in quotation marks, you fucking retard

French Food are some of the world's biggest leaders and innovators in cooking.

Four people need to work together to cast one ballot?

>What is American culture?
Entrepreneurship

>a white man could have
i think i found out why modern voting systems are so broken

Whites collectively have no culture, please do not group us together. Subhuman krauts and frogs aren't my brothers, if you have an identity based on skin colour you're an artificial country *cough*america, all of africa*cough*

Thank you. May your kimchi be forever tasty

This whole "white people don't have any culture" thing seems to be uniquely American. I only ever hear it coming from left wing plonkers across the pond.

>Evropa is holding the flag of EU

Triggers the living shit out of me

That's because American people don't have culture. Whites, niggas, spics, all uncultured swine. There is no such thing as an ethnic American while ethnic English, ethnic German, ethnic Arab are all real existing ethnicities. America does not have this, neither does Canada. Even their "whites" are mongrels. So they have to make fake identities such as "white", "black", "Hispanic", "Asian". By the way, I understand race exists but the concept Americans have of it is retarded.

If we have no culture then what are leprechauns?

>It's a plastic paddy
>He doesn't know of the Isle of Saints and Scholars

Mämmi, Sauna, Perkele.

>when you forgot to study for the election so you have to cheat off your neighbor

>I'm not white. I'm Irish.

Well said. Make sure you spread the word to your mick friends, family, and associates. Irish are NOT white and allowing Irish immigration to this country was almost as bad an idea as allowing kikes in.

A fair point that really separate ethnicities and nations have culture. Its just as weird to say white culture as it is for Asian or African culture, because the actual culture is different for each nation or ethnic tribe. There is a general umbrella of similarities between these nations within each respective continent (Europe vs Asia vs Africa) with North America and Australia being an offshoot of European "culture" while South America being an odd intermingling between Spanish and Portuguese culture with the indigenous native culture that was there before they made contact.

I'd say American culture is a direct split off British but has minor influences from Spain.

True, and I would add a strong influence of Greek and Roman philosophical and political ideas though that might have been channeled through via the British culture at the time as well.

>Fought in the American Revolution
>Generals in that war
>Fought in American Civil war
>Colonels in the union
>Built Boston
>Irish American president won the space race
>Falling for the eternal anglo propaganda

Keep saying we're not white while you are a melting pot of races. Your presidents will keep saying they have Irish blood

twitter.com/MagicalEurope?lang=es

twitter.com/EuropesHistory?lang=es

two interesting twitter's accounts to see some nice white european culture

You fucking what?

Ireland did more for this country than you'll ever appreciate

I think heraldry is pretty cool.
Although:
>tfw ugly arms

white people borrow good things from other cultures and ignore the shitty things. shit skins do whatever their fucking relatives do even if its shit.

>australia
>white

>E=m c2
>white

do people itt even know what white means?

white cultural is so ubiquitous and dominant that people people forget it exists.

white people have culture
it's just called world culture now.

Whiter than Argentina

>basketball in lithuania

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!