Eastern Block Reunion

Bulgaria and Molvania are the next ones to switch to Russian block.

Bulgaria is EU/Nato member, which makes it interesting move.

Who is the next one after these? Poland? How long until NATO is officially dissolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molvanîa
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/pro-russian-candidates-win-presidential-votes-in-bulgaria-and-mo/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/9483109/Russian-Orthodox-and-Polish-Catholic-Church-heads-aim-to-reconcile.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poland?
So you think Poland is going to switch to Russian block? I got it correct?

Are you already drunk my Finngolian friend?

Do you draw those conclusions based on yesterdays election results here?

Also its spelled Moldova and they have always been dependent on Russia. Won't change in the near future.

Yep. You are already showing your dick to west.

You elected Russian puppet president. It is quite strong signal.

Molvania XD Is that near Latveria?

>Bulgaria and Molvania are the next ones to switch to Russian block.
Not really, its the usual dose of propaganda with """pro-russian""" candidates.

>Russian puppet

Is that what your media says? kek

>he does not know Molvania

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molvanîa

I know that Finns have a genetic predisposition to trust everything Russia related as 100% but if you honestly believe this that's quiet embarrassing.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/pro-russian-candidates-win-presidential-votes-in-bulgaria-and-mo/

>Is that what your media says? kek

It is not covered in media here, but coverage is quite good elsewhere. Eg.

>You are already showing your dick to west
How? You realize that statistically out of all nations in the world, Poles dislike Russia most? And do you realize that the ruling party is the most anti-russian party we have?

>"""""""pro-russian-candidates""""""""
Yeah, exactly.

>pro-Russian populist

Whenever you see these two, just stop reading.

Should I trust some random poster from vulgaria or respected british newspaper?

But your government is basically playing for russia's pockets.

Poland will never join Russian bloc.

They won't ask you.

That's exactly what Euronews says. Watched their morning news today, bitches are literally shaking.

Radev isn't a russian agent.

Stop being a shill or stop parroting what the shill media says.

This is Sup Forums, not plebbit.

>respected british newspaper

Ok for the sake of the argument. How do we benefit from having a pro Russian president in your mind and how do we threaten Finland?

What, in your mind, is our agenda here?

Also he was the reasonable choice. The other candidate was a women.

>traditional media
>respected

You don't belong here.

Good news. When are we going to split Romania between the three of us? The Vlachs had that coming for a long time.

Mamaligas are your problem Attila. We have a natural border with them and given the amount of gypsies its not worth annexing any of their lands.

We have plenty of our own gypsies to deal with.

Didn't Bulgaria used to have the coastline of Romania?

Zhirinovski was right once again.

Karpatia war will happen.

Newfag gtfo

Oy how the fuck did you become the European Union

Some places and vpn endpoints new brüssels get the flag

Thanks. Slipped my mind there for a second. Northern Dobrudja would be ok but time has passed and there was a population exchange way back to have the right people on the "right" side.

Basically if we take it back we have again Romanians and gypsies.

>Hungary
>Splitting anybody else up
Kek

since you're the only gypsy in the thread I have to ask, is moldova rightfully romanian clay?

Yes, obviously.

Russia's only claim to it is that they forced the turks to force us to give it to them in the early 19th century and then proceeded to spam the whole place up with russian colonists and still failed to displace the local population.

They don't have any claim for the latter ultimatum, since Russia was just a constituent republic of the soviet union.

Ukraine is not a real country and has no claim to anything.

Moldova is an invented country made only to divide et impera us.

The only rightful claim stretching into the middle ages is of the Principate of Moldavia, which lawfully ceased existing and was annexed into the Romanian Kingdom after Cuza was elected Domn of both the Principate of Moldavia and the Principate of Wallachia.

when will you get a good fascist dictator to rally your people again

Russia equals extreme corruption unless they fix their shit and kick out tajiks we will never do any union with them

soon...

>Moravia
>Tri moreta Bulgaria
>Byzantine Empirea
>soon
yeah nah m8

Dodon is an overt anti-Romanian, he's not even hiding it.

actually after USA reseted relations (capitulated) with russia in 2009 not long after that, in 2012 there was serious reunion under way
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/9483109/Russian-Orthodox-and-Polish-Catholic-Church-heads-aim-to-reconcile.html

they have almost done it already in 2012 you retard

We all joke about race war in the west, but Bulgaria is srsly a generation away from a Yugoslav War with gypsies, probably followed by Turkish annexation

Anyway do what you want, just keep the visa free so I can get pissed up on the cheap

I hear that the prime minister of bulgaria run away and they will make a parlament election and I have a question, will do the moldovan PM the same? I heard dodon say they want it but I don't see probable

This just means that Americans will feel safer investing more in us than in you slav niggers. Other than Poland we basically have no geo political competition right now in Eastern Europe. He who laughs last...

Lel

When will you all take your opportunistic trash you exported here

That only holds true if you aren't surrounded by Russophile countries, but I think we're not far from Europe and Russia both going to the dogs, which is great if you're Poland or Romania

If you want to see who is the current superpower and on the winning side, watch Bulgaria, they always switch sides and go for the winner.

bulgaria probably will opt in for the sanctions made by EU against russia regarding ukraine events to be lifted and nothing more.

they have much more benefits from EU and nato than to fully ally with russia which is economically bad and will not be able to sustain them with funds and other stuff (except military maybe) as the EU does.

How many moreta does that amount to, m8?

Spell it out for me.

What do you mean?
Ot kade si?

sometimes we wage war on everyone for the fuck of it

Radu dont fight, you know that we know. We are even helping to raise your fucking fucked avarage.

>But we cant help you folks to build a sandcastle from shit.

Your Hunagrian women never complained about my cock , nor has they went back to bigger ones.
As for your cocks , it's that eugenics as you got fucked and were used as fucked toys by Austria, how does it feel to be the whore of Austria?

Austrians were p much Hausmänner of the Huns back in the day. Not long ago the thought of a Romania more relevant than Hungary would've been a joke. Such is the wheel of fate, it fuges all miother's given time

There was this user posting about maybe a year ago who knew a guy who knew a guy who actually had a group of people in Bulgaria doing some decent stuff.

They pretended to be traffickers, they took rapefugees money, loaded them up in vans/trucks, then robbed and murdered them. After that they dumped the bodies in some backwater rural areas.

I don't know how true that was, but it was detailed enough to be quite believable. And let me tell you, there are people over here who hate rapefugee scum to no end, are quite violent and crazy and don't have much to lose.

We're usually a pretty divided people, every man for himself and all that. But some time ago when a member of our border police shot and killed an afghani rapefugee, the whole fucking nation united in his (the BP) defense. It went so far that our authorities were actually forced to play it out as an accident - a "ricochet from a nearby bridge when the policeman discharged his weapon when he tried to produce a warning shot in the air".

I can see the whole world turning right - slowly but surely. And it makes me feel great.

>sea of devils and unbelievers
nice map
love this

>You are already showing your dick to west.
honestly with all the pro gay and refugees are welcome here shit i see that as somewhat of a good thing

Bro iam not even shure you ever seen pussy :D Kek, if our genetics fucked clouser to the west than Romania is, than whats your opinion your nation is goatfucker?

*sea of enemies and unbelievers
vargove=enemies
dqvoli=devils
where is this pic from?

Based Bulgarians. even the rapefugees stay the fuck away

forgot pic fug