H-hey user, um, d-do you wanna, like, go to the a-anti Trump rally a-after class?

>h-hey user, um, d-do you wanna, like, go to the a-anti Trump rally a-after class?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/taylor-swift
blog.kansanperinne.net/2011/11/viikinkien-sotaretki-hameeseen-vuonna.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, if I wanted a blue haired special snowflake I'd jerk off to moeshit

Fuggg Na Biieech Trump 2016 MAGA.

Yeah sure, will you take a shit in my mouth afterwards?

Depends, do you have a feminine dick?

I used to have this friend who only dated "women" who looked like this thing. More of an "it". They disgust me. If I'm being honest, I would accept him more if he sucked dick rather than slept with nasty coalburning STD-infested lib-wenches.

pic related. mfw I realized we would never be friends again.

>Pierced Philtrum

WHY

Never. Seriously, if you think for one second you can get away with banging special snowflakes, you'd be wrong af. Kill it !

People who wear these glasses need to be shot.

>nah
>do a 360 and walk away

if you suck my cock first

Wtf is that thing

No, you stupid faggot!

Never, under any circumstance, trust a woman with short hair.

I used to find dyed hair and piercings cute on girls (sometimes). Then as time passed I noticed the trend of beliefs they shared, including delusion, victim-hood, narcissism, entitlement, and assumption of moral high ground. Now I see it as a sign of immaturity mostly. Last year I learned the term "aposematism" and I think it fits the phenomenon quite well.

>Sorry, I dont associate myself with stuttering liberal shit-for-brains.

>Kill yourself, you retard

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

sure, broh

Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

Guys will Trump understand if I protest at a rally even though I don't mean it just to get some salty liberal pussy? He's going to MAGA regardless of what protesters do, and I have full faith in that, but I don't want to anger our God Emperor.

desu I think you might get purged if you do this but who knows?

>blue hair
>cuck goggles
>divot piercing
>ear buttholes
>anti trump rally

No fucking way what are you fucking retarded jesus christ id rather buy a prostitute

I would hatefuck it tbqh

No dude I'm not gay

>no sorry i'd rather choke you while fucking your ass doggystyle
>you know where to find me when you make up your mind

Sorry man, I have homework

No way you slag me and my friends have important work to do.

>I go home to shitpost on /paul/

The blue hair shit progressive shit only lasts for their college years +1.

I've banged six chicks that looked like this just by A: having a job and B: not being a faggot. 90% of these women end up normies because they balk at the thought of some skinny-jeaned hipster knocking them up. Once they're out of uni and out in the big bad world they realise this pretty quick.

yeah sure, let's just walk on highway, go ahead, I come later

Fuck no faggot. Do you like to swim?

lol fuck no. There's some kind of thing in nature about warning colors some animals use to indicate they're poisonous or deadly so other animals can avoid them. Forget what it's called but these cucks with their special snowflake hair colors and piercings guarantee they will never have the pleasure of privilege of sampling my BBC.

Nah, I'm going to go fuck this tall blonde white supremacist chick for days, Sieg Heil

This isn't even a Photoshop.

Nobody can resist a stutter girl

Not going to lie, I would destroy it's holes. I'm ashamed that I like short hair and dyed, Sup Forums. FUCKING SJWs had to ruin it

It's like her entire body is one long leg

>A literal stick
>That's what happens when you're a clusterfuck of ethnicities
>Taylor Swift Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian (Walloon)
ethnicelebs.com/taylor-swift

WELL I DID IT I FOUND OUT THE BEST PLACE 2 GET PUSSY ITS A PROTEST!! I WAS OUT SHOUTING FUCK TRUMP FOR LESS THAN 2 HOURS B4 I ENDED UP IN A SHITTY HIPSTER STUDIO APARTMENT WITH SOME GIRL WITH A SKRILLEX HAIRCUT THATS LESS TIME THAN IT TAKES AT THA CLUB. SHE WAS ALL LIKE WAT DO U THINK ABOUT WOMENS RIGHTS AN I WAS LIKE WELL THEY BETTER THAN WOMENS WRONGS AN SHE LAUGHED AN THEN WE HAD ANAL

>say yes, but wear a mask
>make her wear a mask too so we aren't "targeted by Trump supporters"

Sorry, I'm already going on a date with my girlfriend to celebrate the Trump victory. Maybe another time.

>"pukes"
>i don't date dudes

literally no ass.

fuuuuuuuuuaaarrkk perfect body tbqh familio

her waist is so skinny, legs so long I want to put my dick in her

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Hey Robert Stanton when did you start taking hormones?

>perfect body tbqh familio

Stop shitposting, lad.

Pic related.

She looks as if shes trying as hard as possible to be as ugly as possible

No photoshop? man that bitch has more leg than upper body

don't you control the media?
can't you stop this for us?!
this is simply too much!

>ok babe
>go to rally
>seduce her
>Fuck her
>tell her I voted Trump and hate immigration and globalisation
>smile and leave

>shout MAGA as you blow your load in her ass
Aside from the inevitable false rape charge, it sounds like a good idea.

I could be persuaded, but believe me when I say that you would have to surrender more of your dignity and self esteem than I would.

Whats so appealing about ton of fat? This is the body type you wanna fuck now but once she reaches 35 it will all become sagging fat.
Gotta think about future.

I don't fuck disgusting bue haired pierced whore that has the vagina larger than the Panama Canal because of being fucked by niggers and cucks.

Fucking degenerates

Stop stuttering on my carpet you commie

>implying this piece of shit isnt narcissistic as all fuck and would be shy about anything like forcing itself upon others

It's shopped tho.

FUCKING VOMIT. Why in the fuck do girls get such degenerate piercings?

oh shit that's even better

"No because I have a job to go to"

YES

Every time i see these freaks i have these flashes of me violently headbutting their brittle vegan facial bones into dust. Just ramming their heads in with my superior manly skull(3.6% neanderthal) until they start having seizures in my death grip. Feeling with every blow how their craniums turn into softer and softer mush my face bathing in their blood and grey matter... Such primitive delights!

needs a a bit more ass though

Literally why is your hair blue?

Yeah, let me just get my MAGA hat

Jesus Christ, you boys never lost the Viking bloodlust, did you?
10/10 would happily pillage and rape villages with

Yah I wana heckle the libraries for being so retarded

Nah I think i just some serious anger issues desu famalam. I'm 32 and this just keeps getting worse.

pic

>Finns
>vikings

I really regret coming to this board

>piercings other than in ears
>non natural hair colour
>hair shorter than shoulders

Disgusting. I could probably get hard for her boyfriend easier.

Hating everything will do that do you.
I take breaks from this board and politics to let my anger go down to normie levels.

>pretending I haven't pretended to be a Berner to push positions
It's like you fellas don't even try and drop red pills.

Yeah sure let me just get my mega hat.

too busy jerking off to eastern asian mongoloid animations

You know what, fuck your ass with a baseball and choke yourself until you pass out.

We are not vikings, and have nothing else to do with them except driving them away circa 11th century, with underpowered force like we did with Soviets in Winter War. blog.kansanperinne.net/2011/11/viikinkien-sotaretki-hameeseen-vuonna.html

Vikings were always afraid of finns, they called us madmen of the north, who can not be reasoned with, or pillaged, as it is too dangerous. You know, Jotunheim from Viking legacies is Finland, and most of their gods (Thor etc) came from NORTHEAST, which is Finland.

Finland is really special snowflake of the world.

No.

This ain't true, it'll still be hot unless she let's go. at least until menopause, then she is fucked. Even skinny woman sometimes get rektd by it, for example my mother was really cute and skinny, however after menopause she turned into a being with less waist than a chicken that kinda looks like Rod Stewart.

Nah, I don't stick my dick in crazy. Not like you'd let me do it even if I went, anyway.

I want to go to the Rump Rally in your butt right now famalam.

What a disgusting pimple.