1 man arrested in Uppsala, Sweden for planning a terrorist attack

1 man arrested in Uppsala, Sweden for planning a terrorist attack.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23911618.ab

>Sweden
You kind of become numb to yet another terror attack in some Islamic shithole.

so?

>>Sweden
>You kind of become numb to yet another terror attack in some Islamic shithole.

I second this.

Swedes, get out on the street and beat up some immigrants so they know you're not ALL cucks.

So how much are you going to pay him?

Does he get a cute pre-teen blone swedish gf or 40000 euros for psychological damages?

blonde*

More like our intelligence agency is so superior than other nations, terrorist actually get arrested before they manage to do anything.

Come at me murrifats/bongs/Spain/french/Belgian cucks

tell me about the hand granades attacks in Malmo, Swen

Shitty thread referring to shitty article

They only say that the man is arrested for planning a "terror attack", whatever that means.

That is literally all the info we have

Shitskins killing shitskins. I wish they had more hand granades desu.

I wonder why Leif (((Silbersky))) decided to take the case desu.

who?

>Leif Silbersky

He will walk.

Well known Jewish lawyer. He was the defendant of Assange for the rape accusations among other things.

I hope he gets both, this happened because a racist, islamophobic and xenophobic president was elected as the leader of the free world.

These white males are out of control.

doesn't seem like he did a good job with assange

almost certainly a SD sympathizer

And he was arrested? He obviously felt unsafe after that bigot Trump won. Wow, I thought Sweden was supposed to be a progressive nation.

Without clicking, I can tell it's a white guy who was arrested as they'd never let the news get out of any brown person doing it.

What, Was he planing to urinate while standing up?

That's not how swedish news work.

They either pixelate the black person to make him look white or they just don't say anything except he's swedish, only white people can have their faces or names displayed.