Why there are less SJW on DC works than at Marvel ones?

Why there are less SJW on DC works than at Marvel ones?
Maybe the better question would be "How the fuck employments works on Marvel or DC?"

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/01/27/john-romita-jr-wants-un-pc-person-comics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW go back to Sup Forums you cumstain SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW

I want to kill your entire family.

Less SJWs? I disagree, DC is chok full of SJW characters.
Take Green arrow for example or the newest green lanterns are a duo of an arabic man wrongfully convicted of terrorism and a latina woman with anxiety.

>JW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW go back to Sup Forums you cumstain SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW

Maybe you should take your own advice.

I felt legit bad for Honor's retirement getting destroyed by Talia, but it was funny how she dragged her away from the wreckage by the hair.

JW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW go back to Sup Forums you cumstain SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW

(you)

I'd say they're about equal in quantity, it's just that DC tends to be more lowkey and not bait the media.

Not even fucking REMOTELY equal you delusional fucking idiot.

Romita please, you weren't being anti-PC for shit.

>DC tends to be more lowkey and not bait the media.
The pic on the right was accompanied by an announcement that she's the first ever character from the South Pacific in comics ever (obviously ia lie), and that she was super un-PC because she's a tough chick while being a mom and apparently that's totally edgy.
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/27/john-romita-jr-wants-un-pc-person-comics/

But they have Batman Metal and Honor.
I dunno how Honor was like in the past but she looks more relatable than other stuff I begun to read weeks ago.

Also, what are those weird hair?
Yes, Medusa have huge as fuck hair but it is less weird than a Storm's Mohawk.

Ummm, yeah. Check out brevoort, he amped it just to piss people off. Cause he thought it would help sales

>Romita please, you weren't being anti-PC for shit.
That was funny, I wonder what it was that he saw that made him go "what the fuck I don't want to associated with these guys".

SJW SJW SJW SJW go SJW back SJW to SJW Sup Forums SJW you SJW cumstain SJW SJW SJW SJW

It's only edgy in the tamest way possible because SJWs are insane.

That's like claiming you're edgy because you eat meat because Vegans hate that.

K you just look like an imbecile.

It's because they lost control over their editors. Some literal whos started hiring other literal whos doing literal what jobs

DC have plenty of SJW characters, it's just they don't announce them on the view and the characters aren't 15-year old aspie sperges with a limited world-view.

Kamala, Gay Bobby, America, etc. got more coverage on more media sites rather that 1 article on 1 site. Use your brain.

The current arc of Justice League has a villain who's a FUCKING WHITE MALE who complains about too many minorities in the JLA and how he wants his White heroes back.

Doesn't DC have Superman, who's a SJW illegal alien working for the fake news media?

Oh we doing the conflating SJW's with civil rights activists thing are we? Campaigning for and facing genuine risk for civil rights and campus free speech is not in the same league as demanding hate speech laws and greater powers for kangaroo courts while in a kindergarten for adults.

I think you might've just gave me cancer.

That's what I don't understand.
Who have the right to hire and fire who?
How the hiring system works?
How SJW in marvel came to this position of deciding who to hire and who to fire?
The only thing I understood is some artist were hired by marvel because of their gender/race/whatever but not their own talent.

So we're picking panels where they made two character's hair short and invented to characters wide a sidecut vs One example of DC going short to long.

Weird.

Both companies like to take flat-to little chest teen girls and make them whores so I think we're even here.

At this point SJW is just something Sup Forumstards through at anything they don't like without any actual meaning.

Kind of like how lefties on facebook used to call anything vaguely rightwing they didn't like Nazis before Actual Nazis showed up. Ironically from Sup Forumsand.

>use your brain
No u. And read too. The topic wasn't about what dumb journos talk about or what company does worse, it was whether the DC creators try to bait journos into talking about it, which Romita was clearly trying to do.

>Adopted and registered as an baby of Kent's.
Nope. He is legal.
The only way I know Superman become full SJW is when Joker used a fear gas on him. Injustice.

Dazzler's had short hair for ever a decade.

>The current arc of Justice League has a villain who's a FUCKING WHITE MALE who complains about too many minorities in the JLA and how he wants his White heroes back.
But but but Sup Forums told me Christoper Priest was a Based Black Man, he wouldn't do that...
#deathstrokeisoverrated

>It's another thread where Sup Forums overreacts to people they perceive to be overreacting to things

>Romita is representative of all DC creators
>the post that started this () argued that Marvel does it MORE, not the DC doesn't do it all
Why are you shilling for Marvel so hard?

>Teenage girl develops boobs as her body matures
>OMG she's a whore now!!

His birth certificate is a forgery.

This.

So, adoption does not give to the baby a nationality?

Those hairs look like an normal hairs.
Also she looks like a woman.
But make half of the head bald?

She looks way more feminine than Carol Danvers even with those haircut.

Martha Washington is Dark Horse

Over night? yeah.

>She looks way more feminine than Carol Danvers even with those haircut.

Welcome to the magical world of sometimes the artist is bad.

DC didn't replaced all their big characters for minorities, the new green laterns are just one of the many in the troops

The only character that got replaced was Kent Nelson by Khalid but they already reversed that.