The Great Debate

Left or right, Sup Forums?

If you picked left get the fuck out and never come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug9WniqKVxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made my choice and I will not be threaten by you.

caramel

kinky

Ladybug.

Whats up with the recent influx of Ladybug threads, is Germany invading Sup Forums?

I would go with Ladybug and caramel at the same time.

that goth girl looked so good

If Alya/Lady Wifi had been able to unmask her, would all of France have been audience to her finally venting her girl-crush all over Marianette?

Goth? More like Carnevale. I miss those threads.

Yes.
And Alya would not have been gentle.

Masturbate before you post on Sup Forums you dumbass.

Goth girls are fucking hot.

Left because I'm not a faggot

>judging people for which character from a preschool kid's show they masturbate to

left, you faggot

left being smashed ontop by the right while I switch between smashing either of them

It really says something about Pappilon that he was willing to curse a child.

>Pick one or the other
dipshits. Both is the only correct answer.

I have a much better debate for you.

Sorry user, but I've got the bug.

You only have one penis, user.

>You only have one penis, user.

>he only has one penii

>let me see it

What is the correct plural for 'penis'?

Richards

1 penis, two hands and a mouth, son

>why is Sup Forums filled with people with no taste?

dongs

When is the next episode?

So does the mute button put a digital ring-gag in her mouth?

Depends. Will turning on the closed captions make onomatopeia balloons appear around her head?

Not just once, either. Hell, he akumatized a BABY (by accident, but he still tries to run with it).

Stop making this harder Astruc!

Hawkmoth is beyond redemption at this point. Adrian best get used to visiting his dad in jail.

Jail? Gabriel's going to fucking DIE! And those missile launchers in his lair are a Chekov's Gun just waiting to blow his own head off.

I haven't had sex in 4 years.

Almost lost my shit in the train here

Dick always Dick

Left is hotter, and i say this as a guy who likes traps.

Power bottom vs sub bitch

until we get bee girl Chloe
I'm sticking with Stormy

Gayfags are so insecure it's not even funny.

Nah. She wasn't even an actual goth, just a shy girl who liked black.

>Gayfags
That's redundant

This guy gets it.

It is just the fetish fuel catching fire, as planned.

Does he just stand around in the dark all day until somebody gets pissed off in Paris?

I basically just sit around in the dark all day until somebody gets pissed off on Sup Forums.

>ahhh shitposter, pissing people off online can be hard work with little appreciation from others. I can help you rustle some real jimmies on one condition, you get me ladybug and chat noir's miraculous !

Right, of course.
No entry. Just touching his with mine

body paint is the best fetish

I've been wanting this for so long but so far there's only that one image series on rule 34 with it

What would happen if somebody swatted the akuma before it reached its target?

Why is this a fight?

Seeing as how they can literally pass through the tightest cracks of closed windows and elevator doors, I don't think swatting has any effect.

Hawkmoth would get bored and send another one? Or the person that's upset/pissed stops being a little shit and moves on.

if you picked either you are likely a pedophile and don't win anyway

I pick Ladybug, as I am not a faggot.

A better question is why does he always go after children. There must be plenty of hardened criminals in Paris.

easier to manipulate kids. Or maybe the adults are loose cannons and go too far.

>Implying OP meant for sexual and not just cuddling.

you tell yourself that.

Good question.
Where the fuck is my swap episode Zag???

>those slight muscles on Chat

Both. It’s not gay if it’s with cat noir

I want to pick the show up, but the last French series I watched which was Season 3 of Wakfu ended up as a massive disappointment. Is this going to be more of the same?

kakkoi desu

Wakfu is flawed to be sure but it is also infinitely better than Ladybug in every way. Ladybug is just a structure to hang waifus/husbandos on, so if you're not interested in that then move on.

O-O- OK

The mine was not a child, nor the guy with the pigeons. Or the policeman. Etc.

Does the pidgeon guy even count as an adult? He got akumatized over not being able to feed pigeons, thats a ground breaking new level of autism.

The difference is that while Wakfu is already in decline Miraculous has shown some improvement in last episodes.

I'd go to jail for picking either so my hands are tied.

This. Wakfu's peak was honestly it's first season. The second season was a mix, the OVAs were generally received unfavorably and season three was just horrible with a god awful finale. I don't want to be too optimistic yet, but Miraculous has shown some improvement at least.

Literally how new

What happened in Wakfu? I haven't been keeping up since after the second season.

Good. Stop there and dont watch the OVAs

>the person that's upset/pissed stops being a little shit and moves on.
the akuma just waits around for someone else to get upset, that's how Despair Bear happened

>Does the pidgeon guy even count as an adult?
Sure
>He got akumatized over not being able to feed pigeons, thats a ground breaking new level of autism.
OK, so he is /ourguy/. You know the producers are known to pop in here now and then, right?

>Miraculous has shown some improvement in last episodes
Is that what you call it?

>They literally use a reskinned Volpina model for Rena Rouge.
>Alya goes from THICC to mere stick when she transforms.

god dammit you're right

>She

Time to play with Dotted Girl

youtube.com/watch?v=ug9WniqKVxI

Jesus fuck. Lookit dem curves one more time and tell me you still wanna fuck the catboy.

Left because right is a man and I'm not a degenerate

Did someone say curves?

can't i just have both as my personal anal slaves?

What curves? She's a twig compared to Lady Wi-Fi.

If people did that Sup Forums would be half its size and a tenth as interesting

It was supposed to be january 30, but it was rescheduled. Probably still in february. If the schedule order is kept up, it's a King Kong parody with Adrien's body guard being akumatized.

these has been there for a surprisingly long time considering the show limited airing

last time I visited that website I had to reformat

cursed image