ITT:cartoons/cpmics that pulled off the changing of the main cahracter magnificently

This was without a doubt a great movie. After viewing this, i cannot believe how well this movie pulls of the feelings of age progression and knowing when its time to let things go.

In the time of diversity for diversity sake, Cars of all things pulls of the transition of handing of the torch to a different (possibly) main character.

has nascar technology really improved that much since 2006 that they are worlds apart?

i do not know that much of nascar but of the top leaders of 2006 still standing, number one Jimmy Johnson is now 10th in 2017

Yea I did not think things had changed that much in that amount of time. But the movie makes it sound like there were huge leaps in vehicle technology in the last decade.

its more related to life than the actual sport of nascar

Cars pulled off passing the torch down to the next generation better than any capeshit i've ever seen. People gives these movies a lot of shit, but man cars 3 was legitimately good.

Also Cal is best boy.

Was carl suppose to be Mexican?

This movie is an allegory for Pixar (McQueen) giving up, and passing the torch to their successors, WDAS(Ramirez).

>WDAS(Ramirez).
who?

walt disney animation studio

>Cars of all things pulls of the transition of handing of the torch to a different (possibly) main character
Don't you mean main CARacter?

I honestly thought the film was one of Pixar's best. I've always loved the Cars movies.

Carlos stopped being funny, user. You can stop now.

Who does Carlos pass the torch to?

He passes it to Mung Daal, Satan.

>that character fanart

...I honestly can’t believe it’s a Cars image.
That’s pretty good shit.

Goddamnit Carlos

seriously, cars 3 is good? do i need to rewatch the first 2 in order to get the third one? don't remember much of them.

You only need to watch cars 1 to understand cars 3. Cars 2 isn't acknowledged at all.

thanks!

Nah, this was shitty as fuck, Ramirez was an unfunny quirky piece of shit not taking anything seriously and McQueen was the bad guy for trying to get her to focus. She didn't deserve to finish a race he did most of, at that.

Cars 1 was nowhere near as bad as people made it to be, it was just unfortunate to come before Wall E and Ratatouille .