Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/artist/906350-Amanda-Kleinman
theapes.com/babas1.html
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
blog.art21.org/2015/01/06/casting-spells-over-los-angeles/
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-business-manager-charged-theft-labor-union
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQ2akHy-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

missed some of these, bump

uhh good morning guys is this the EWO thread for the first part of our day? lol

fuck it, here's the most important recent leads

(top kek, guilty behavior)
(part 1 of DC street layout in relation to comet ping pong)
(part 2 pic)

The dates around the end of october are important for (((them))).

Majestic Ape (Amanda Kleinman):
discogs.com/artist/906350-Amanda-Kleinman

theapes.com/babas1.html
Baba's Mountain (CD) Released on Birdman Records

Check the Comet sign: the shape looks like part of the unicursal hexagram (Thelema)

OP IMG is from 2012. Why? Becuase she got major attention during the US elections times.

The same Operation was done 4 years ago.

THE SAME OPERATION will be done in 2020.

oy vey goyim1!!11!!

pizza does NOT mean child!

Comrades,

I am sorry to post it here, just don't want to spam with a standalone thread and this one seems closest to my question.

Can someone please tell me what part of anonymous "movement" does the twitter account "@YourAnonCentral" represents? It seems like the biggest "Anonymous" account, yet it is largerly composed of anti-syria, anti-russia, anti-trump and anti-wikileaks posts. Frequently visiting Sup Forums, Krautchan and even parts of reddit I came to conclusion that imageboards are mostly pro-Trump and at least pro-wikileaks in general. Am I missing something?

TL;DR ?

Most of "Anonymous" is just alphabet agency kikes. There are a few good mysterious anons out there though that have the best at heart.

They show up on forums like these, onion, 8ch, etc. They don't care about social attention.

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

Give this a skim lad.

Here's all our information so far: pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA

OP's pic... merely a COHEN CI DENCE

lazyfag here. You lost me because there is no description of wtf this thread or your links are about.

hillary and bill playing ping pong?

yeah what a weird start, oh well lol.

>dat pic

So where are all the idiots who said we were crazy tinfoil wearing autists and these guys just like food a lot?

There ire no wings or anything else. Anyone making themselves look like user like a larper are just attention seekin faggots. You determine your own level of involvement. We are all the same decaying matter.

too short and fat to be bill

expatriating their guilt into escapist pursuits, trying to act like this monstrous conspiracy doesn't exist.

bc they'll delete it

also - if you're not autisitc - you can go to pastebin.com then add the strings and load for the text files. Adios, Hombre.

The Anonymous movement has been co-opted by the alphabet agencies a long time ago. It's easy considering anyone can pretend to speak for user. The normies have no idea thou.

blog.art21.org/2015/01/06/casting-spells-over-los-angeles/

We know that James Alefaentis has a rather peculiar name... given the rather obvious displlay of symbols and phrasing, is there anyone else with "interesting" names among suspected owners?

>13 restaurants

13 is a very important occult nr.
Could be a coincidence.

This whole story sounds a lot like UnterAlterBach the game.

I can't wait until Trump btfo the system and let's us publicly castrate these people

This is interesting, about 6 years ago when I had my first out of body experience I read somewhere that dark occultists used astral projection to casts hexes on specific homes who they knew had family problems to harvest negative energy.

Purely (((speculation))) on my part, but with art like pic related, anything seems possible.

>Needing google translate for this basic french
Step it up i haven't taken french since grade 10

Donald "Clintons are nice people" Trump

Thank you for your explanations, have this russian cosplayer girl as a gratitude :3

I remember people posting this game(?) on Sup Forums a long time ago.

>Pedros Pizza

You take out the 'r' and the story immediately becomes clear.

Burgers generally don't take French because it's a useless language beyond Dexter cartoons.

I was just thinking though. It's almost like Sup Forums memed them into existence. lol

Child molesters who refer to children as pizza for nefarious purposes?

np

ruskie women are top tier

ehh, this goes back to the 90s for sure, and probably earlier in underground mafia scenes. who knows dood.

Omlette du fromage

Question, does all of the us have to take spanish as a second language? Because of quebec being a sperg even the west coast requires french classes

Donald "Did I say wall, I meant fence" Trump.

No, in the majority of schools you can choose which elected language you want to take.

Most schools offer more than Spanish, though not every single school in the nation does.

Usually kids can choose from Spanish, French, German, and Latin as their elected language class.

No, there is no mandatory second language courses anywhere in the country to my knowledge. High schools will generally require either a foreign language (which Spanish is the most common) or a computer class credit for graduation.

>mfw no three letter agency is even investigating this

It's more than a coincidence when so much evidence lines up.

It's the other way around faggot. The pizza slang predates Sup Forums, it was present on old Sup Forums because it was frequented by pedos.

Just means when he "discovers" what's going on, he can be shocked and appalled.

That logo doesn't have to be pedo, it's a very common symbol; love/hands/hearts. I design logo's for a living and if I had to make one for a shelter that helps young children and such, I'd probably sketch up the same logo.

Keep that in mind lads.

True. It's the same meaning, big heart is the adult, little one is the kid, same goes for the hands.
The most important thing about the symbols is the spiral format imo.

Is this the /ewo/ thread?

We have two threads now apparently

Can we pick one? Other one has a more searchable title but this has more replies...

You sound new.

You sound like someone who didn't notice the naming conventions for these threads keeps changing.

So that name is just like a pseudonym for him? Does he have a real name?

It mind be the ego he's living right now, who knows what his origin could be. He might be an abductee himself lol

His middle name is apprently Achilles, so maybe that was his original surname? No idea what his first name might have been.

> golfclap
He's tryharding to keep the fucking country in peace because he knows a nation divided is a nation that falls. He is trying more than the fucking Clintons themselves. How pathetic must you be to not address the damn public and ask them to accept the result?

ONLY Trump is thinking about what's best for America and that's getting more and more obvious every day.

link to the game? I'm curious as to what the hell happens in it.

that pic

kek

some of stuff on this pic is really dumb. I know lots of bands on these flyers, they play punk, so they try to make the kids get involved in it witout selling alcohol at the gig. Cold Beat is an amazing band. Coathangers too. o talked to some of them couple of times. These arts actually rule, apart from this creepy heavy breathing bullshit. I think I might have seen them playing live in Stockholm. Not sure though.

But yeah, what I want to say - it's mostly noisy unpopular punk bands who seem to play at comet because they dont charge too much on the rent, some of the posters seem completely normal to me (too bad you haven't seen mine). Poor burnouts involved in pedo shit with most powerful ppl of the US? You gotta be shitin'
picrelated: cold beat band. def are pedos, lol

Ignore this post.

a lot of romantic things happen in the game desu. are you sure you can handle it?

Brother, I've seen it all by now. I can handle it no prob.

You dreaming of fences, Romania? Don't be too jelly.

Does anyone have anything on any of these places? This area is at another corner of the pentagram

D.C. Rape Crisis Center is in that block of businesses

>the child center
>kingdom life christian center
>dc rape crisis center

holy fucking shit ;')))))

The jews are merely a cover for the khazars

Don't forget the school

Local 657þtþcq?

Updated the archives men,

May Kek and Keket bless your souls. If any of you sees a thread or bakes new bread today link this please!

pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

Eh nothing really just some lewd stuff, all the officers are secretly pedo, the lady campaigning against the pedos is actually satan, some lady also has her magic kids locked in the basment

just google unteralterbach

i mean what is this game i have never heard of it before?

now that i see that, wtf lol

It's some union lodge for construction and general laborers. Googled the place and there were articles about some guy funneling money from there somewhere else, but couldn't find connections with his name justice.gov/opa/pr/former-business-manager-charged-theft-labor-union

>Construction
So there may be the potential to obtain certain equiptment that may otherwise be difficult to explain?

D:C bilingual public charter school less then 5 minutes away

>A charter school is a U.S. and Canadian term for a school that receives government funding but is privately operated and often privately owned
>receives government funding
>but is privately operated and often privately owned

I can handle it.

That whole area seems like some kind of big grooming ground

sounds about right

Bingo.

Look at the ratings for the CHILD center. Aftercare with majority 1-star reviews
>Smell of urine
>Disinterested director

This is fucking it lads

This is a summation of what they do
>they hide in plain sight
>they push their brazen lies in your face so much you can't even see them anymore

Tbh I was a bit of a sceptic, but this kind of shit is what confirms it for me. There's only so many coincidences I can handle

We should look for a connection between Alefantis/Comet Pizza staff to any of these buildings.
If the pentagram theory is correct, then they see these locations as places for performing rituals.

Also, if he is such a powerful person in DC (top 50 according to GQ), is politically connected as a "party host," and is a successful small business owner, why does he not have a personal wikipedia page?

Also, just a hunch, but someone should check on William M. Daley

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

i stumbled across this a few years back, hade a good laugh at it, i mean it throws out some really silly sounding concepts and it has zero sources

but now im starting to think there migth be something to it
apperently the khazarian elite used to sacrifice children to their gods drink their blood and eat their hearts, the site also claims they got their babylonian money magick from their gods aka ussury/makeing money out of thin air (sound familiar?)
their gods where often depicted as an owl or a bull (sound familiar?)

i did some more research on them back then and i found a few sources citing their fucked up religious practices

sorry for any spelling errors

do some digging anons

youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQ2akHy-E

this will be of interest to you

I believe this company Robtco manages the building. This sign is on the same building as CHILD center. I wonder what other properties they manage.