Francebros, let's do this

We can do this, but we need France to take the lead. We need people that know the French political landscape.
Who can stop her and how do we meme them out of the race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eUTjuTjMcPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at this point, Juppé is supposed to stop her but i'm not sure anymore. he's like Clinton, the status quo, and everyone hates the state of the country now

Doesn't the Frogs' electoral system make this one more challenging, what with the two rounds of voting providing the opportunity for establishment parties to team up against FN?

pepepen

Yes, much more difficult, but if we can do anything to help then we have to. A nationalist France and Germany will change the trajectory of the entire century.

Fuck France, let those fuckers burn to the ground. Fuck this coalburning imposter too. Don't give a shit if Muslims completely replace the French, it would be an improvement.

MFGA

I care, these fuckers are our moral enemies, we'd have nobody to fight if they died.

#ImWithHer
#PenMightierThanSword

Phoque le Pen.
#Lesquen2017
#BannirMusiqueNègre

This woman is not radical enough 2bh

R A R E
A
R
E

apparently he's very annoyed with being called Ali Juppé so don't forget to do it

When is the election? I am down to meme her to the top

she's a lol cow, without any ideological conviction whatsoever.
good luck with that.
i bet nobody can ever come up with a good meme about her.

Ali is a nigger and sosialistes hates niggers cuz they're racist.

destroying the favorite cuckservative candidate seems like the right angle. you got something there.

Dude even in our media they're talking about le pen. It is possible

So get them to elect a female bigot

I watched her btfo that semi-paralysed house-elf cuck Andrew Marr on Sunday and tbqh she seems pretty great.
I just hope that Kek (pbuh) forgives these cannibalistic amphibians their trespasses and helps them Make France Great Again.

Small steps, moy drug

Hard. But not impossible.
Last time the FN went to the second turn of the elections, they lost by a landslide, 82% against them. The extreme right does not unite with the rest of the right, unlike in the USA.
You will all have to meme like never before to make this happen

We need to follow this plan it is the most effective way of changing people's minds in france. Confront them with their own cognitive dissonance.

Use hot french chicks and google translate. Then we need to get in on french twitter hashtags and get this circulated through france.

bump

This. The winds of change are blowing, I feel it and it can't be stopped - nor should it. Let's do this shit!

>apparently he's very annoyed with being called Ali Juppé so don't forget to do it
This

Bump

THEY SAID BREXIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN
THEY SAID TRUMP WOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT

NOW IT'S OUR TURN

Go meme Ali Juppé !

plz plz plz help our country (France) we really need Lepen to win.

We got too much **** mulsim garbage

Is that how french girls look like?

You guys are starting to look darker than us...

>révolution
>victoire
non. Vive le roy.

do frenchies become hungry when they see Pepe?

its not a french girl its a muslim one

< this is a french girl

Fine here is a more 'traditional looking frenchie

Fine here is a more 'traditional looking frenchieasdfasdf

Just go to (((Google))) and pull images off... I need a photoshop fag and frenchie frog man who can think of some hashtags in french that will make sense and feel natural. We have to pit the feminists in france against islam it's the only way.

Here's some French women in front of an unmistakably German ironclad

>implying Trump had any ideological conviction whatsoever besides "murica"

Marine Le Pepe.

This is gonna be hard. I'm all out of meme magic.

They looks german, not french.

I really hope Italy's next

Perhaps something like

The state is of the people
>or in shoddy French
L'Etat c'est le Peuple

France is ruled by sand migrants and Africans. France is the London of mainland Europe.

Sorry, frog.

Incoming

Funny, because it is a turkish movie about child marriages.

What did he mean by this?

We can do it Guy

>bigot

Southern French.

She's not a north african, she looks french with some italian roots. Cuz there is many french who are grandson of italians migrants.

It's called algéria or marseille.

Wtf is that

No, go to Biarritz, people are like that and they aren't muslim.

88!
Praise Kek!

You guys were with us for Brexit and Trump, now this deplorable is here for you.

It's going to be a lot harder to win a meme war in a nation that speaks a different language....but we never shy away from challenge.

fin

Let's do it France. Time to be great again. Kek wills it.

Is Italy a cucked land as France is ?

level with me

what are the chances we could go 3 for 3 with the french elections?

The liberals aren't going to be cocky anymore. They are awoken just like we are and are going to step up to the fight now. So we need to go forward knowing that.

It reads: "I shit on aristocrats" or something like that

It begins december 4th with that referendum. Fuck Renzi hard spaghetti bro.

french system means a coalition will btfo any actual sane party, not much hope

Yes. See how classy the républic is. I hope we become great again with the return of monarchy.

This desu senpai.

Britain and France have a rivalry that defines us and makes us better than we would otherwise be,
(I know Lauda is Austrian, that's not the point)

Daily reminder that in France we got a based french jew : Eric Zemmour.

youtu.be/eUTjuTjMcPE

We can have the frogs help translate, keep us up to date with their local happenings.

NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. We will make Europe great again, even if we have to bend 'reality' itself to do so!

"Zemmour c'est la solution de secours des juifs qui perdent pied. Le juif patriote, le nouvel avatar du juif moderne pour continuer à être un parasite dans un pays qui n'est pas le sien.
Je ne suis pas étonné que les juifs commencent à placer leurs pions dans les mouvances politiques nationalistes. Quand tu appartiens aux deux camps tu ne peux jamais perdre."
Pose toi la question : Pourquoi a-t-il le droit de s'exprimer dans les grands médias.

France is literally pepe

Fuck you Straya, America stands with its first ally

Ben parce qu'il est juif on le sait tous mais ça n'empêche pas qu'il a presque toujours bon dans ses analyses globales.

praise kek for the France

Make France Great Again ! Praise KEK

Isn't Pepe french?

Bastards

bordel les types comme toi me gonflent. ta théorie n'a aucun sens, qu'il soit juif ou pas, on s'en branle. ses idées sont diffusées et c'est ça qui compte

I can't stop spamming his twitter account with Ali Juppé, I belive we can redpill the libtards fuckwits, they're just sheeps, they'll follow

No because we would eat him.