Seriously ¿why are these girls lusting for this guy?

seriously ¿why are these girls lusting for this guy?
he is not rich, handsome, genius or powerful

He is handsome and attractive user. Besides that, he’s a good guy, who’s also a stoic leader. He’s the definition of “powerful yet broken Alpha” that women gravitate due to his confidence, but stay because they think they can fix him.

Secondary mutation

Because he can break the world and save your entire species without saying a single word.

He's not called Cyclops just because of his eye beams.

punches from the punch dimension right to the vagina

Arguably he's handsome, a genius, and very powerful.
He's possibly rich.

Will he ever return? I miss him.

The only girls who lust over him are telepaths because he's easy to manipulate and with him the people he leads.
As if having Xavier as a big boss wasn't fucked enough, who would trust a guy who dates telepaths.

Tall, handsome, confident leader and alpha male. That's a guaranteed panty-dropper,

Inverted question marks aren't a thing in English

>manlet
>ugly
>canadian
>fucking old as fuck
why are these girls lusting for this guy?

He is autistic

Thanks user. I learn something new everyday

damn which one would you choose? I wanna say jean, but then I'd have to keep being worried about getting cucked by wolverine

Jean is hotter. Emma is a broken doll

>he is not rich, handsome, genius or powerful
But he was right.

About what?

If the greatest mind readers in the world have probed his mind and are still lusting after him, I guess he is just a perfect male specimen.

Not while the X-men are shit.

You are idiots. Anyoe who chooses Jean deserves to be gay and pounded in the ass daily.

Emma is the perfect woman

For me it's Scott and young Jean

She never loved him and cucked him with Namor

That was only because of Gillen's fetish for mind-controlling robots.

>She never loved him
Try harder

He never loved her :^)

These guys get it.

Is Cyclops Pierce Brosnan.

At least the movies are making him a leader. Before Disney reboots everything anyway.

Would someone mind explaining what is going on in this comic?

>¿
The fuck is this shit?

What is his endgame?

His brain is literally full of women.

Rachel and Emma are having a psychic duel and the best Rae can come up with is "You fat."

What do women see in him? He’s not a super-genius, not incredibly powerful, even with his armor, he’s an alcoholic and he’s a Dicklet.

He seemed to have only drawn telepath girl. Maybe there is some secret mind trick that he's doing that works only with telepath girl.

arent most senior Xmen immune to telepathy? it says so in my days of Future Past trade. That's why they choose Kitty Pryde, bc she was new at that point

See, that's what I thought, but it sounded....stupid.

thanks

>he is not rich
HE is
>not handsome
He is
>not genius
He is
>not powerful
He is

>why are these girls lusting for this guy?
he's an alphaflight male

EVERYTHING. ALWAYS.

You're thinking of Black Bolt user

BB was BTFO by Summers.

I think it's pretty well done. They keep trying to expose eachothers flaws and Rachel thinks Emma is all avout being Vain in her looks. She admits it but says she is so much more and Scott love that part of her.

I love this scene

Why won't he just kill himslef? This is just sad

That spineless little bitch that lets his wife humiliate him with everything and everyone as the disloyal hoe she is? The same person that released a chemical weapon into the Earth?

The same excuse of a "man" that allowed his people and kingdom to fall so far from grace as a gold nugget falling into a pile of shit?

Black Bolt is a pathetic fuck.

Not comparable to Rightclops in any way whatsoever.

Black Bolt has no dignity and his wife is a cheating whore. I say fuck him and his slaver race of cunts.

I can't tell if he's rich or not, but he's without a doubt, handsome, a genius and powerful. Is this Wolverine? Get off your stilettos and realize you're more popular because you're a little retard that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Money

Are they? He was nothing but the douchey romantic foil for Wolverine and Jean in the original timeline, and then in Apocalypse he was a non-character.

I like the Fox X-Men movies in general, but they can fuck right off if there's even a small chance that Marvel will portray him properly.

>Virgin Weapon X
Manlet
Prone to anger due to his height
Cucked by Jean Grey
Thinks he is badass for not playing by the rules

>Chad Summers
6'3
Plays by the rules
Conceives the most strongest mutant offspring
Bangs Omega level chick
Natural born leader

>Heil Hitler
what did he mean by this

Medusa never cheated.

>Medusa never cheated.
are you for real

>a Medusafag

Because he's right

it's only telepaths who like him, but it's not only women.
His father figures were telepaths too, Sinister, Jack o Diamonds, Charles Xavier.
His brain injury gave him a mind irresistible to telepaths

Madelyne wasn't a telepath

Tell that to Johnny Storm.

Yes she was, she just didn't know it at the time

Self-insertion and mary sueing

He's not rich, but he's handsome, one of the best tacticians, and extremely powerful. Dude is pretty much a walking nuke.
>telepaths because he's easy to manipulat
Other way around, for whatever reason his mind is catnip to psychics.

>not rich
>not powerful
That's where you got it wrong.
4 out of 5 telepaths can't go wrong. And the 5th is his daughterfu, so she doesn't even count.

his enemies are all Summersfags too

he's so hot that a 20 year old heiress became a villain just so she could meet him

>for whatever reason his mind is catnip to psychics.
Because he has no defenses, precisely. Case in point. just look how easily Emma made him cuck Jean. Or basically any X-Men comic where he acts basically as Xavier's on field surrogate.
He's earnest, too earnest for his own good.

That's been contradicted multiple times by other stories.

That shit is catnip for women.

He has a very structured, ordered mind, actually. Strong enough to contain part of Sentry’s Void inside himself, strong enough to handle the Phoenix Force.

Yeah, but what if he’s a Dicklet? Logan’s hung, Beast probably has a beastly cock, etc, etc. Why does Cyke get all the hottest pussy? You’d think Emma would’ve bragged about his massive Weiner if he had one. Is his personality really so damn attractive?

Telepathy is the most bullshit, driven-by-the-needs-of-the-story super power there is.

>Die.
I lost my shit. Thanks user.

>pls save me from Pierce

Someone hasn't been up on their comics recently...

I had to convince a teenager the other day that Logan is a manlet. Didn't believe me because Hugh Jackman.

He is canonically 6'3 with a full head of hair, a solid jaw line, is ripped, and is an alpha personality with natural leader qualities. Are you dumb?

Yeah but... Logan’s got a bigger dick.

So many telepath have mess around with his head over the years. How is he not a drooling mess with a fried brain

>no defenses
He was trained by Xavier and dated Jean. When telepaths enters his mind they only see what he wants them to see.

Please tell me this isn't something that canonically has been addressed.

Yes it is. On more than one occasion

Wrong on both ends.

No.

Actually right on both counts.

Reminder, that Scott can just final flash his enemies into the sun, but writers will not let him do it for reasons.

Here's Cyclops locking a sliver of the Void in his mind.

is rightclops still dead?
i'm still seething

Since the Fox acquisition, can't wait for nothing but Cyclops dick sucking. And the Inhuman x X-Men story See no Evil Hear No Evil, in where Punished Black Bolt and Big Cyclops saves the day.

Pretty sure he is handsome, genius at certain things (tactics, combat), and powerful (he's got the equivalent of a nuke if he really lets go of his kinetic beams).

this is the answer

So what are some good Cyclops stories?

this is also the answer. he literally took the x-men to an island that could be easily surrounded so he could make some bullshit machismo lines like "we're surrounded!" like high noon or some shit

the only one i can think of is Cyclops and Phoenix, when they go to the future to put Cable for "safe keeping". during a time when it wasn't safe AT ALL.

the art was good.

>he put us in a situation we can't get out of

bullshit. there was a damn vote to keep them there and after magneto said the O5 should be sent back cyclops straight up said that it didn't matter.

these writers are fuckin liars, man. that right there is how you know they're doing beast the dirty

That's what they want him to think.

Let's pray to the Shogun we get a story like that. I need my BlackBoltxCyclops shipping fuel.