Black Panther Movie Predictions?

So I was searching through YouTube movie recommendations and I listened to some video about BP's history and such. It helped a little because I don't really know about the character, and a friend got me Fandango tickets as a gift.

So after I listened to the video I decided to check out BP on Google and actually saw news results that there was a FB page devoted to swarming Rotten Tomatoes with bad reviews of BP on purpose? wtf?

First time I heard of anything like that in terms of a superhero movie. The movie's being released on the 16th. What do people think will happen?

Here's the video in case others want to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hc1VbNF45o&t=25s

I ain't watching that link, and go ask Sup Forums

it's just a bunch of butthurt Snyderlets

My predictions is that Sup Forums will shit their pants in their furious anger.

Meh, all feels fake, like some weird ad campaign to get eyes on it.

The guy in the gold BP costume is actually wanting to open Wakanda's borders for his people though he's mislead by Klaw. T'Challa is really the villain in this movie.

boy you're going to be working over time on this one, huh? Can't let another TLJ happen.
>Russians!
>Racists!
>DC fans!

I love how they gave up the West and now are hinging on China not seeing the movie to validate their racist viewpoints.

they're literally claiming responsibility for TLJ as well

I think its ganna bomb

I claim to be an asexual spirit fox pikachu that personally had a part to play in 9/11. Don't make it true.

You're probably one of those people trying to sabotage the score and are pissed that you got exposed.

No? Killmonger wants all out war. T'Challa wants to open the borders. Its half the reason for the coup

I know in some forms of BP T'challa wanted to do the same but his government said no way fag

and you're probably going to be one of those people that bitch and moan about Russians, racists, and trolls if the movie doesn't perform to whatever retarded expectations you have. Also you forget you'll more likely have critics like Cole or Armond rotten score it just to get viewership.

I seen a trailer. Why didn't it explain anything about the movie to me?

It'll probably do fine domestically but fail globally.

I think we'll be plagued by so much shitposting that the threads will auto redirect to /trash/ at best.

Fuck out of here, this is Sup Forums, we actually read the comics.

>Sup Forums actually reads comics
HAHAHAHA!
>fail
I wager probably more it'll either "underperform" but do alright were it not expected to claim the world.
China is a wildcard, the color coded super suits are totally something they circlejerk over but Star Wars failed hard over there.