Hahahahahhaha Hillary loses electoral college and popular vote

LIBERALS ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/796753990935609344
youtube.com/watch?v=cP0G4vJ5OMw
wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/.
nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/holocaust-2.0-the-nazis-want-illegal-votes-cast-out.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/

>snopes

what part of the 3,000,000 illegal votes Hillary received did you not understand?

Source?

It doesn't even matter
Liberal butthurt is even better because of that

>Gregg Phillips @JumpVote
@jdkoops187 .@TrueTheVote

>We will expose all of our data to the public in order to show America the left's seedy underbelly. #unrigged

SOON

mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288

Good news, I was hoping someone would dig into the results

mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/796753990935609344

>Our best estimates suggest more than two million illegals voted on Tuesday.

>Mechanisms must be deployed to stop illegals from voting.

How fucked you have to be to allow illegals to vote?
What is wrong with you? you lost every bit of common sense?

Don't tell me, Kim lacapria right?

Thanks for correcting the record

you're right we should just stick to random tweets and blogs with no actual proof

I'd rather have them not look further into this.

There maybe some illegals that voted trump

Whoever got the most votes is irrelevant, that's not how the system works.

If someone brings it up you could use it to point out their own ignorance and hypocrisy by reminding them they were the ones bitching about it during the debates.

> Trump won't commit to accept poll result

youtube.com/watch?v=cP0G4vJ5OMw

If he did get the popular vote as well, rub it in their faces, if it didn't rub that in their faces too and watch them squirm and seethe.

I want CTR to leave.

There are, but I'd be willing to concede the election to Hillary if there were more Trump votes than Hillary.

Why would you vote for a man pledging to throw you out of the country?

what is interesting is that Hillary has the superior look like she at that time was thinking "Whatever he says I'll win the elections because every jew supports me"

doubt it's anywhere close to 3 million

Lol.

yes you should.

a magic 8 ball is likelier to tell the truth compared to a known fraud.

PLS gib legitimate source :(

>It is remotely possible for illegal aliens to vote in the USA.
Are you kidding me?

The same jews who run blacked.com also declared war on Trump and supported Hillary

Everything that CNN or Snopes says you must consider as disinformation.

Also, military votes have not been counted yet

Some states don't require ID to vote, such as Commiefornia.

how the fuck is that possible?

dont you show id when you vote?

they don't need id's in many states for voting, so literally anyone can vote as long as he has an adress in the state.

who cares
the jews want a civil war anyway

voter id is considered racist by the democrats so some states dont have it

>they don't need id's in many states for voting
lyl

When I think brazil is fucked up I just get amazed by how USA is a Brazil minus the jungle.

please be trolling

>threemillion keks
most keks ever given

prove me wrong

what part of no creditable soruce given did you not understand?

So a twitter egg. Great.

We're fighting a (((machine))) that wants to let them vote to further (((their))) own goals. That's the real reason they're so shocked that he would be literally hitler and try to deport them all. Not because they care about them, but because these people vote for (((them))).

Hopefully trump will put a stop to this shit.

lol

this is why shillary started catching up once mexifornia came in

>Illegals don't need id's in many states so they can vote anyway
>Complain about the fact illegals voted

Not that it matters because of the electoral institute.

Americans really are retarded.

German, shut up. You guys are hated here almost as much as Canadians.

I usually don't care for canadian shitpost or german trolling but you are pushing too hard.

>There maybe some illegals that voted trump
?

sadly he's not, paydenbts.

Pardon me, did you just say something to me eh? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Canadian Politeness Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret runs to Tim Hortons, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in welcoming warfare and am the most passive aggressive member of the entire canadian population. You are a person that I have yet to make friends with. I will talk to you with kindness the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth, mark my passiveness. You think you can get away with not saying thank you? Think again, neighbour. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of syrup drinking moose across the northern territories and your IP is being traced so you better prepare for the gift baskets, buddy. The gift baskets that not only contain Gift cards, but donuts from tim hortons too. You're gonna be befriended, guy. I can be nice anywhere, anytime, and can be nice to you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just if I write letters. Not only am i extensively trained in passive aggressive combat, but I have access to the entire moose army of the Canadian Maple Leaf Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to welcome your friendly ass right into the neighbourhood. You little neighbourino. If you had only known what friendly retribution your comment was about to bring down, maybe you would have eaten poutine with me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna let me pay the bill because that's how nice I am, guy. I will put you in the hospital and it will cost nothing cause our healthcare is free. I'll say sorry now, friendo.

>Hillary Clinton really did win the nationwide popular vote -- if not the presidency -- by a considerable margin.
>(((snopes)))

Oh hey, it's another one of those record correcting web blogs.

>There maybe some illegals that voted trump
>drain the swamp
>it's okay to rig election if we do it
yeah no fuck off

They don't have ID cards

Lmao.

Any source for 3000000 illegal votes?

Holy shit.
The vote from about 800.000 different to about 650.000 different.
And there is still million of vote left.

How does one win the presidency without the Electoral College?

>Your face when they get the 3+ million votes from Hillary and she goes down in History as having less votes than CuckMcCain

Libs push the shit out of no idea because they are afraid that PoC's would be intimidated and won't bother voting because id's are racist and cost money.

The liberal elite however don't want voter id because it make it harder to cheat in elections.

Is this seriously the case?

Like I've never understood what the hell is up with IDs and the US honestly, isn't there a census? in the first place? Why wouldn't you just use THAT list in order to vote?

There are enough successful democracies out there for you people to just copy one of their systems seriously.

You have a supreme court just declare a president.

Get Ron Paul appointed sec of treasury!
>Help defeat the (((NWO)))!
!

POO

>There are enough successful democracies

1) Democracy can't be successful
2) They should have something called "Election ID" that would be similar to a driver's licence

Obama literally told illegals to vote in that interview with some Spic.

So there is still not a credible source posted for This?

I've been on your side for a lot Sup Forums, but this is becoming an echo chamber of non-credible statistics.

Wrong answer

I think the EC is in some way necessary. If a single person does not get the majority of the votes, the House of Representatives elects the president by voting for the three people that received the most votes.

>(((Snopes)))

Top fucking kek. What next, a wikipedia article?

Nigga that's how sources are given on Sup Forums this is Sup Forums

Here we use our regular id.

We are automatically registered to vote. And when you vote they update their database so you cant vote again.

Holy shit, w-will you be my AI gf?

If you know my name and my address in IL, you can walk in and get my ballot and vote in place of me, and I cannot undo that. This information is public for many people, and this is possible in most of America. This doesn't even include that communist areas that give illegals IDs with which they can then register to vote as themselves.

soon tm
Besides this isn't at all surprising given the utter lack of voting security and fucking wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/.

Still better than Snopes.
No source is better than a known fraud.

It's not "Йoбaнный", but "Ёбaный"

nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/holocaust-2.0-the-nazis-want-illegal-votes-cast-out.html

3 million? Who said anything about 2 million illegals? There's no proof that 1 million illegals voted for Hillary! We'll be looking into the removing the 1 vote made by an illegal.

The American left likes to cheat. Therefore they try to make people believe that anything that makes cheating harder is racist.

so in the end the conclusion is that Trump won the popular vote by at least 6 million

What a great time to be alive

Yes, it's seriously the case. I have no trouble at all seeing how illegal immigrants would walk into a voting booth in CA and vote. You'd probably get beat up if you tried to stop them.

If there are millions of illegal votes I wouldn't even be surprised. Don't forget to check the dead vote, too.

Maybe you are way far away like in Maine or something and you want a ride.

I am not denying that shady things have occured, but still.

Facts and stats are king, until I see hardline proof of intentional voter fraud, the Democratic party is innocent until proven guilty.

t. Saul Epstein-Schweitzerwitz, NY Lawyer

Fair enough. Threads like these are basically roleplay anyway.

The Dem's are innocent anyway. They didn't carry out the vote; they merely benefited from it.

I wondered why I got a spontanious erection making breakfast this morning. Mystery solved.

>(((snopes)))

record status: corrected

But that is like how to not rig elections 101

1. Registry of voters where you automatically get put in if you are a citizen (and thus entitled to vote)
2. Identification card to verify you are on the registry
3. Go on and vote

That's how it works in fucking Croatia, I refuse to believe that the USA, the greatest democracy on the planet tolerates this sort of shit whereas postcommie eastern Euro countries have safeties against noncitizens voting.

America, get your shit together, hope Trump will fix this t b h.

Some user said that voter turnout for specific states, and the actual votes given per stay is way too disproportionate to previous years.

Besides. It was confirmed by many people that these machines are hackable, some dutch scientist recently also said that when machines acted weird, they acted weird in hillaries favor.

There are many small pieces of evidence that suggest that a large part of hillaries votes are from fraud.

Id say that its near 20% of her total votes most likely. At least.

>there maybe some illegals that voted trump

Haha

lol'd

His name is Georgios Paydebtopoulos.

So you saing Trump almost flipped commiefornia red?
Popular vote 5,926,066 3,188,871

>snopes isn't just a random blog

a couple days before the election Obama gave an interview to some spickette on univision and told her illegals cannot be deported if caught voting. amazing shit.

What does David Brock's dick taste like?

No Croatia. Because westmen always had the tendency to keep their country less intrusive than us good ole demoluds.
Basically, it's built on mutual trust. The country trusted citizens to only vote (or do anything else) if they're actual citizens, and punish severely once they find out you lied/cheated. Same for taxes and so on.
Meanwhile in demoluds nobody trusts you so you have all these checks in place. Mandatory ID's, identification numbers, everything that gets checked when you get to the polling station on a voting day. And similarily, eastern block tax offices are intrusive as all fuck to prevent people from cheating.

We know that the lax western shit doesn't work with marxists, niggers and mexicans. We know that their lax, trustful approach doesn't work with Russian diplomacy too.

They don't and they won't listen - they're the 1st world, the free world, they are the apex of human civilisation. Why'd they listen to a bunch of ex-commie slavs?

Rush called this last Wednesday.

>Voter ID is RAYCISS!!
They have convinced blacks and illegals that anyone that wants an ID from them to cast a ballot is racist because minorities are poor and can't afford to go get one. They compare it to poll taxes and stuff that happened in the early 20th century to blacks as if there aren't poor whites.

Even when states have offered the cards for free the left still finds a bullshit reason to bitch about it. They know tons of illegals are voting and people are being bused to different states to vote more than once. Trump won in spite of massive voter fraud.

>6 million
6 gorillion