Give my 1 (one) good reason why x BTFO threads should not be deleted and the OP banned

Give my 1 (one) good reason why x BTFO threads should not be deleted and the OP banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZWLlU0d5eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me one good reason why "give me one good reason why x" threads should be x

What are your opinions on the Culinary Institute of America bankrupting and btfo of Le Cordon Bleu? French gourmets permanently btfo?

That is true.

Minimun effort should be enforced by the mods.

Like, either a minimun amount of words to be writen or thread instantly deleted.

This is an American Christian board. Leave.

If they wanted to clean this place up this is what they'd do.

For about a month or two they'd ban people a lot more, but for a very short amount of time lets say 3 hours.

Every time someone posts an obvious bait thread they get banned for three hours, and if they O it again they get banned for another three hours. I think this would discourage people a little.

I don't like, I think increased banning is a bad idea but all these faggots who came during the election don't know how to ignore bait. They are destroying this board because they feel the need to upvote and downvote everything.

I love burgers and cordon-bleus sucks most of time.
Too bad nobody is selling burgers where I live but wait I don't have niggers and sandniggers either, you can't have everything.

Give me one good reason why Frenchies shouldn't surrender their internet to Belgium and get raped by Germany

Because we're not reddit.

good post
also fuck you op for making me hungry

you dont have to reply to them idiot

the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

This list needs updating.

Im sorry but can i be a fucking stereotype and just say that i would destroy that burger

You're right.

We need to restore order in Sup Forums

Why not make/sell burgers then become rich? You're the only hindrance to that fortune. Friend.

Um, this.

>Roughage on the bottom

OP should be deleted and banned from life

Not even that list is being correctly applied...

>Too bad nobody is selling burgers where I live

Where the fuck do you live?

I already have a job that consume a very lot of time, also I live on a small as fuck island full of alcoholic fishermen. They are not into other people culture they don't even considere themselves french for the most part. That could work during summer with the tourists though.

>French
>don't have niggers and sandniggers

Pick one and only one

Same here. Czechd also

OP BTFO

An island in the 56 (not the hip one)

Bouillabaisse is delicious. You're lucky to live where you do.

Yeah you do realize that like in every country, the cities and the countryside are different worlds right ?
The most secluded countryside in France are very WHITE (well that might change with the migrants ok) nobody wants to live here there is no job, only inbred people on alcohol.

Enjoy burger instead a good and tasty choucroute.
BAN OP PLZ !

I love where I live, not the country of the bouillabaisse though this one is indeed filled with sandniggers like fucking hell on earth.

Sounds a lot like where I live. Except having burgers, of course.

And this user too could tell you a lot about his girlfriend getting banged by hordes of sandniggers. How do you like your pork free halal choucroute ?

>pork free halal choucroute
WHAT?

Countryside is the last bastion of whiteness, here people work or live miserably with the minimum welfare. All the gibs are in the cities where they can spend their wellfare on fancy clothes and drugs. They don't want to come here cause there is no shops, no doctors and no dealers, nothing.
Cities are jewish controlled cause it's where all the money is, countryside is not yet.

Saw this years ago when i lived in the south east (at the ''traiteur'' stand not even canned)

If you say by this way "alsace is infested by sandnigger" i will say yes, but only in the big city. Countryside is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZWLlU0d5eM
related

where? I live in strasbourg btw

this 100%

Feels good to read !

Toulon, that awful shithole.
Is Strasbourg ok, i'd like to visit sometime in the future.

If you can't handle the bantz maybe you should just kill yourself, Achmed.

Lot of nigger/sandnigger here but also LOT of poilce patrol so it's fine, but you know, we are never 100% safe in france today.

Si non Stras c'est une ville génial, c'est très beau, on y mange bien et les filles sont....UBER BONNE.

Good song btw. ;)

x BTFO threads BTFO!!!

Cordon bleus are disgustings as fuck

>it's just a prank bro

We do not talk about frozen shit there.

Nice I should try that. Is there any other places or cities that are worth going to in the east ?

Désolé la flemme d'écrire en anglais. Pour moi toute l'alsace vaut le coup d'oeil. Fait la route des vin par ex. le village de Turckeim c'est magnifique, munster, les vosges, le lac de pierre percée en été (la faut y aller), le grand ballon...etc

Ribeauvillé et Eguisheim aussi ça vaut le détour.