I can't believe you guys are stupid enough to think Kek is real...

I can't believe you guys are stupid enough to think Kek is real, he is a false god with false prophets and his ((((digits)))) are all just a coincidence. Yet you guys keep parading him around like some sort of divine being.

In fact I will put ((((Kek)))) to the test, if I get singles, he isn't real and everything that you think has happened because of digits is just a coincidence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyfuXMFmCac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coincidences?

Sup Forums BTFO again by using logic and intellectual intelligence

kek is fake unless digits in which case it was real all along

Nice doubles. Kek confirmed real

Make digits great again!

Kek isn't real you retard those doubles were just a coincidence

J-just a coincidence, r-right??

>taking internet memes this seriously

nobody unironically believes in it retard

Look at that cutie

Christian cuties are the best

daily reminder

yes it's just a coincidence, Digits don't mean anything

Of course kek is real

>still doubting KEK
whatever m8, your loss

nice moves

He is real. Check em.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XyfuXMFmCac

Admiral Kekbar my brothers, slay the unbelievers.

dont question the almighty kek

Kek is real

checked

daily reminder that if you guys produced content that wasn't shit you wouldn't be getting assfucked by liberals int the culture war

gg

you will get murdered by a Imwithher t shirt wearing nigger tomorrow

shadilay

Straya enlightens us all yet again

Dont fuck with us.

>checked

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

>intellectual intelligence

As opposed to what?

kek is real

the notion of a deity is like Schrödinger's cat, the more people that perceive an existence, the more it does exist. Sort of like that anime, noragami I think? >tfw satire created a spaghetti monster God

Where do all these retards suddenly come from? We're being raided man

can you tl:dr the kek frog thing? i never got it, i just see ppl spam it on 777 posts etc.

How could these triples be a coincidence?

Too much of a pussy to gamble with digits, but instead singles because you have a higher chance of being correct.

Nobody believes in kek. It's a meme. People go overboard with memes, what a surprise, that doesn't mean people can't have fun though. Now in a few years when people start to unironically believe in a frog diety, then you can start making these threads.

Keep telling yourself that. Been an atheist my whole life and even I believe in Lord Kek unironically.

Kek is real, how do you think Trump was elected?

How can you even think that's after recent events?

>intellectual intelligence

Christianity can't beat SJW. Only kek can beat SJW

People got tired of how progressive society has been trying to be, while taking a steaming hot shit on the people who make this country run.

daily reminder that jesus also was "chaos" which disrupted the ruling structure what then lead to wisdom and truth

Kek cannot be commanded mortal.

fuck you OP now i need to go play runescape again and listen to that GOAT music

O ye of little faith

Were not giving you anymore shekels, CTR.

You can quit now.

Well, atheists are gullible idiots who believe in all sort of shit without evidence. Like the non-existence of God.

There is no correlation between doubles and anything, just you tricking yourself.

Checked

HONESTLY ID RATHER WORSHIP A FUCKING FROG THAN SOME DEAD JEW ON A CROSS NO ONE CAN PROVE EVER EXISTED

PRAISE K E K

It doesn't matter what you, or indeed even we, believe. KEK is beyond our understanding. We have seen glimpses of greatness and seen the incredible power; that is enough at least for me.

NOW A READING FROM A HOLY BOOK
RANDOMLY PICKED FROM A DEVOTEE'S LIBRARY

Trump: Never Give Up
Chapter 22: I told my Friend He Was a Big Time Loser. The power of focus. Page 95

"I'm fortunate to have the capacity to change my thought patterns quickly -- to focus on something new without a long adjustment period. For example, people have commented on how quickly I conduct meetings; I can lead effective and productive meetings one after another without any downtime between them. I credit this ability to knowing what focus really is and the ability to get to the point very quickly.

My focus is always on the solution to whatever problem or challenge might be. In contrast I have met so many people who waste a lot of their time (and mine) talking about their problems. It becomes very clear to me that they are avoiding looking for a solution. They either like the drama of their situation or are too lazy to make the effort using their brains to look at solutions."

PRAISE THE HOLY WRITINGS OF HIS MESSENGER
TODAY, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2016
THIS DEVOTEE IS TOLD TO FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION
PRAISE

what if all religion ever is only people of current year meming something into existence by massive awareness/consciousness.

the religion dies when there arent enough people who truly believe through first hand experience, which is why nothing new has come from any of the (((world religions)))

I singles OP is a faggot.
See how easy it is you heretic

>the ultimate in law and order arrives on earth
>he acts as a mirror showing the chaotic and evil jews for what they really are
>nuhuh! NUH
>UH
>h-HE chaos!!!
>everything was fine!

Look at my intelectual inteligence.

These digits, too accurate for non-believers.

Kek is a fake God like Tom Cruise. Not a real religion like Christianity or Islam.

I have yet to be blessed by kek. I have been a loyal follower, but I know that kek's will is chaotic and unknowing.

Spirit tree yourself to Ardougne and go steal an argument from the market. Because your post doesn't include one you stupid gnome child.

>2016
>still doubting kek

PRAISE KEK, HE IS REAL!

I don't believe in Kek.

It does exists tho