Brit/pol/ - The Brex Pistols edition

>Nicola Sturgeon urges Donald Trump to promote 'diversity and human rights for all' in congratulations letter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/nicola-sturgeon-to-offer-olive-branch-in-letter-to-donald-trump/

>Brexit: Ed Miliband rejects calls for second referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37968121

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czqtjk_iGFU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/donald-trump-theresa-may-nato-brexit-eu-leaders-live/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/theresa-may-facing-cabinet-backlash-over-refusal-to-deal-with-ni/
ibtimes.co.uk/jo-cox-murder-trial-set-begin-londons-old-bailey-court-1591351
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37973053
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/uk-must-become-global-leader-in-free-trade-theresa-may-brexit-vote-donald-trump-election
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089
strategypage.com/htmw/htairw/articles/20110403.aspx
jameshasik.com/weblog/2013/11/replacing-hellfire-with-brimstone-the-case-for-a-limited-off-the-shelf-procurement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

Haggis.

>ringing up local MP offices asking about potential work starting January
>all the people picking up the phone sound like young spergs, most likely volunteers
Fuck sake

God that picture gets me so erect

So what's with the increase of Surgeon memes? Is there actually going to be an indyref2 or no?

Morning lads.

>reeeee just talk to left-wing voices reeeeeeeeee

Why do you go to bed at like 7am?

ED BALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=Czqtjk_iGFU

OOOOOOH FOOOR TUUUUUUNAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOH FOOOR TUUUUNAAAAAA

Nope, just a proliferation of recent interest in stirring. Gross.

SWARTHY SHIT EYES OUT

INDEPENDENT DANELAW NOW

>British media might help sway the French elections
Ah yes, a reasoned tweet

>tfw no big bluefin tuna gf

the resemblance is uncanny

Some new links.

>'There's no third person in the Special Relationship' - No 10 reacts angrily to Nigel Farage's overtures to Donald Trump
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/donald-trump-theresa-may-nato-brexit-eu-leaders-live/

>Theresa May facing Cabinet backlash over refusal to deal with Nigel Farage despite his links to Donald Trump
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/theresa-may-facing-cabinet-backlash-over-refusal-to-deal-with-ni/

>Jo Cox murder trial set to begin at London's Old Bailey court
ibtimes.co.uk/jo-cox-murder-trial-set-begin-londons-old-bailey-court-1591351

>Boris Johnson 'positive' about Trump victory
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37973053

I'm bored as fuck and it looks dark outside already

How can I remedy this situation? I'm at a london uni fucking hell i'm even looking on "meet up.com"

the absolute STATE of my life lads

Chichester mentioned

It's amazing how easy it is for the media to paint no. English speaking leaders as extreme. Such as Le Pen

SHITCHESTER

Would you lads rather life in belfast and visit edinburgh from time to time or life in darlington and visit the highlands from time to time?

If hard brexit yes

inb4 annexed by Denmark

FUCK JO COX AND THE WHITE HELMETS REEEEEE

Fuck off traitor.

Using the same links for two days.
Pretty weak effort here lads.

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

>Theresa May sets out stall for UK's place in Trump’s world
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/uk-must-become-global-leader-in-free-trade-theresa-may-brexit-vote-donald-trump-election

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

top autism

Kek like Trump is going to give a damm what Sturgeon has to say. That women is beyond deluded.

make Jorvik great again

ROYAL REGIMENT OF FIJI

Angle-land for the Angles! St. Brice's Day 1002 best day of my life.

Will do
Just waiting for the opportunity to desu

There's infinite things to do in London you boring cunt, go explore or buy nice things

If you're in Chelmsford order a Deliveroo and I could well be delivering it to you

hows life back in 2008?

It's going t be a cloudy night lads, can't watch the Super Moon.
Still going to bark at it though.

I wonder what will happen if they vote against independence a second time?

Will she demand another vote?

Sick rhymes m8

>mtp
>Mandarin style collar
>2008

Are you retarded?

Go to the fucking union. Jesus.

Thanks for going all out to provide links to the shitty snowflake loony left papers and media

Plan a day trip to Portsmouth to get lost in the historical Naval dockyards.
Take a trip to one of many amazing museums
>the British Museum, one of the oldest in the world.
>The Natural history museum
>The science museum
If you've not been since your parents dragged you as a child you'll really get a kick out of it.

LOOK AT THESE PROUD SCOTTISH SOLDIERS

OCH AYE THE NOO WHERES ALL THE HAGGIS AT?

Commonwealth restrictions came about in 2009 yet you're still clinging to the only insult you have about the military.

Don't you have an anti-trump rally to get to you defeatist cuck?

>95 pattern.

extra long kilt edition

Is free trade a meme?

have you ever watched First Ministers question time?
It's like a secondary school modern studies class roleplaying.
Everyone knows that only the SNP want to be there, the rest don't give a fuck and the conservatives are only semi competent because we're in danger of losing scotland.
>inb4 let them go
Stop being cunts, you know fine well we can't afford to lose the land (fuck the people though)

I DINDNAE DO NUFFIN

> MUSLAMIC LAUW

Abortion will be illegal again in our lifetime

OCH AYE MATE DID YE KEN IM SCOTLANDS BEST BALL CHUCKER

If we vote against independence a second time then really we're stuck in the uk for who knows how long.

no but muslamic ray guns is

We already self-determined, and indycucks were BTFO.

Polls suggest you'll be BTFO even harder if you try again, and you don't have Kek on your side, so those polls are accurate.

There won't be an indyref2. If there was, Sturgeon's career would be over, and with her, the vanguard of the SNP.

The SNP now has two choices, don't press for Indyref2 and die a precipitous death, or push Indyref2 and get completely smashed to pieces immediately at the next general election.

NEW OC LADS

That can only be a bad thing if our demographic changes aren't reversed

You shouldn't be getting another vote imo. You need to accept the first result and stop being whiny whinge bagpipes.

Here's an idea; volunteer for a while.

The majority have, it's the same type of people doing the trump protests, college aged sjws out to cause trouble. Vocal minority at work.

>New OC
>Posted yesterday

>Scotland is ready to join them
>For as long as it takes to sign an EU cuck agreement

William Wallace would be turning in his grave if some hostel for "refugees" wasn't built on top of it.

My darling little lovebird biscuit face, you keep making UK ones. We demanded English only Pepe's. Get to it, or I'm going to have to launch a hellfire missile at your home. Yes I am, I'm sorry but you will be blown up.

Get started on those spicy English Pepe's! You've got 10 minutes before I initiate the launch sequence. GOGOGOGO!

>tfw five years later they still haven't killed or captured the Al Qaeda terrorist known as Ray Gannz

Turning in his 8 graves you mean.

No, I will have to blast you with bombs to make you understand.

Scottish Independence will NEVER happen you deluded Jock cunts. The English could literally nuke the Highlands so it's flatter than a Scottish bints tits, and send the Black and Tans in to impose martial law and commit genocide, and hold a referendum everyday for a decade and remain will win EVERYTIME.

>only insult you have about the military.
kek, Only insult the Roual Regiment of Fiji tbqh

>tfw you realize he was talking about islamic rape gangs
we should have listened

I think they should just so that when the exact same result comes in people will shut the fuck up about it.

>a hellfire missile
Not using the British made brimstone missile.
Disgusting.

If you knew anything about the military you would know only the guy top left was in the scots. The rest are most likely there to make it look less white.

Please don't leave me daddy, I'll cut myself - the post

Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
!!

Those are anti tank missiles.

No they need blasting with bombs imo.

Catalonia is full of deluded shitskins and they smell like my turds after a night on the lash. Fuck off you greasy moor wog niggers.

Polls also suggested that only around 33% wanted independence a year before the 2014 indyref
The whole reason for there being a potential second indyref is because of brexit, its not just not accepting the results.
The majority of scots wanted to stay in the eu, with brexit the only real way to do that now is to go independent
Nah

Sorry burger the season of "Trump" is over and we don't care anymore.

>if you knew anything about the military you would

Yeah, I guess my deployment on Herrick 14 got in the way of my military knowledge.

See I always thought only the Scottish Regiments wore Tam O Shanters... Silly me.

>Raheem Kassam
>Former UKIP leadership candidate
>Former

What the fuck, Britain? Dat nigga would be a perfect replacement for Farage. Unless I haven't seen some kind of bullshit he believes, he's basically Peter Hitchens except brown and therefore unassailable by the BBC.

>going on holiday to Spain
P O O R T A S T E

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089
>captionJeremy Corbyn: "I look forward to the conversation between my wife and Donald Trump. She is a proud Mexican."

Why the fuck would Trump give a rats arse about the wife of the man who lead the royal opposition into the fucking ground?

Hellfire was first developed three decades ago as an anti-tank weapon, but has proved to be very useful against enemy infantry hiding out in buildings or caves.

strategypage.com/htmw/htairw/articles/20110403.aspx
jameshasik.com/weblog/2013/11/replacing-hellfire-with-brimstone-the-case-for-a-limited-off-the-shelf-procurement.html

Your walt is showing. Hes wearing a 4th brigade patch and also wearing the tam wrong, it would be like wearing your beret backwards.

Did the nasty jock nco fail you at the afco for trying to lick the screen on your barb test?

Nah he's more like a slightly-less-flamboyant poo-coloured Milo

I know there's at least one other guy from Leeds.
Are you bins getting emptied ?

>The whole reason for there being a potential second indyref is because of brexit, its not just not accepting the results.
No, it's nothing to do with Brexit, you're just moaning because you want free money and you're scared about losing free money. Well the EU doesn't want you Scotland, they think you are stinky and you need a good scrub down with soap and radiation.

Now be silent, stop your complaining, we put up with your shit and your whining in 2014. Time to be quiet now and be docile and fall in line, time to fall in line Scotcucks. You're being selfish little tea cake hoarders and it's not going to be tolerated any longer! Time to grow up and stop wearing dresses, time to wear the jeans and trousers you little tranny fucks.

your*

Fine, use the Brimstone. I'd rather just use a Trident missile tbqh phamily.

Jeremy Corbyn has gone so far beyond inept, he's actually starting to piss me off

He withdrew, claiming a lack of funding.

But it still stands that if UKIP picked a darkie it would castrate the BBC's smear efforts.

Disgraceful that Corbyn was dancing on his way to the Cenotaph.

Smdh.

Why don't you meme him back in then?

No darkies. Bad enough with Sadiq (ALLAH ACKBAR JIHAD MOHAMMED ACKBAR) Khan.