So Sup Forums, what elements, entities, or stories from the SCPverse would do well if they were made into say...

So Sup Forums, what elements, entities, or stories from the SCPverse would do well if they were made into say, DC-style comic events? Personally, I think that "On Mount Golgotha" would work pretty well as a Hellblazer sorta thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2030
scp-wiki.net/scp-353
scp-wiki.net/scp-323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scp-wiki.net/scp-2030

I could imagine SCP 2030 being a really weird and freaky Dr Strange or Batman villain.
And the whole thing is them trying to find out what the hell it even is and how to find it.

>Ha! What a ride, eh, folks? We've seen printers that eat, eaters that print, and everything in between! Makes you appreciate the old clunker you have back the office, doesn't it? No, printers may not always work when you want or need them to, but they sure make for some excellent comedy. And that's what we're about here: comedy. We're here to make you laugh. We hope you laughed. Thank you for laughing with us. That's what we're about here, doesn't it, folks? Come laugh with us again next time! And remember: LAUGH … IS … FUN! Good night! And laugh! And laugh! Just laugh! We love the make laugh. Make more for laughter so as to for laugh. Laugh with us. Laugh with us. (Studio audience joins in unison) Laugh with us! Laugh with us! Laugh with us! Laugh with us! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh and let us in!
This entity is simultaneously utterly horrifying, and yet slightly hilarious. It truly makes me wonder how far a group like the Justice League would go in either trying to contain or destroy it at it's source.

i would love The question dealing with all the crazy conspiracies and strange mysterious shit and helping the Justice league come up with ways how to deal with this stuff
Like this

The Question would definitely be a good choice for a hero tackling SCP-related shenanigans. Of course, he'll probably end up as a walking conspiracy case (well, moreso than usual) by the time he gets to the bigger fish, but that's just how it goes in such a line of work.

Isn't there a hero just like SCP 353?
scp-wiki.net/scp-353

She's a dumb ass who wants to be a super villain, she can absorb any type of virus and store it in her body and even create new viruses through mixing existing viruses together.
She has the potential to be super dangerous but she's kind of stupid.

>SCP mistakenly classifies Vic as an anomalous GoI as they're unaware it's just a mask

JESUS CHRIST JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO /x/

THIS THREAD AND EVERY ONE LIKE IT IS JUST BLATANTLY OFF-TOPIC AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY DON'T WARRANT A BAN

I think you need to calm down user

Confinement is a cartoon and SCP can be on any board.
Stay sad forever.

What hero would be 682s rival be?

Probably Doctor Fate. He's one of the few I can see actually managing to deal lasting damage to the thing.

Death man, with the power to die

SCP-686

Couple of questions
>Favorite SCP? overdone but hey
>Do the shadows in confinement's intro correspond to any SCP
> Help finding the number of that that has a skull with very large horns as its picture

>Favorite SCP? overdone but hey
Too many to list. But 2399 and 2191 are fairly notable.

>Do the shadows in confinement's intro correspond to any SCP
Several actually. I think 682 is one of the shadows shown, along with a fair few others.

> Help finding the number of that that has a skull with very large horns as its picture
Not quite sure what you're referring to, but is this it?
scp-wiki.net/scp-323

Just stick the Doom Patrol at them, they've already dealt with keter-class memetic entities.

I'd certainly like to see them visit the town where chidren's drawings come to life.

Yeah, some of the shit that the Doom Patrol has faced certainly wouldn't be out of place as Keter-class threats. In fact, I don't think they'd notice anything at all if all they're usual suspects got replaced with SCP baddies.

Clef's 001 being in that story never made sense to me. Never mind actually being contained, how comes it didn't wipe out of existence everything in the area the moment it got out? Or at least the humans.

The Gate Guardian/Jophiel really seems to only target heinous individuals and entities or those dumb enough to get too close to it, and seemingly doesn't make a point of murdering innocents, at least, not needlessly. It even specifically killed an utterly amoral researcher threatening a Class-D into approaching it and its gate. So it seems that it just isn't out to kill humanity wantonly, unlike literally everything else the Foundation deals with.