The Final Boss

Who's gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
veteranstoday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder he has a son, in his ~20s, who is a nu male faggot and has been meeting with world leaders too.

Wonder if we can get audio on this

Heres your final boss.

I'm surprised that dude lets anyone publicize his current whereabouts.

Would you be fine with nuking New York if it meant killing Soros and whatever other globalists happened to be there at the moment?

Hopefully trump works with Putin and arrests him for funding the ferguson riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

Alexander Soros is the son of billionaire George Soros and Susan Weber Soros. He was raised in Katonah, New York and has a younger brother, Gregory.[2] Soros graduated from King Low Heywood Thomas in Stamford, Connecticut.[2] He graduated from New York University in 2009. As of 2012, he is pursuing a doctorate in history at the University of California, Berkeley.[2][3] In 2014, Soros contributed an essay to the book God, Faith and Identity from the Ashes: Reflections of Children and Grandchildren of Holocaust Survivors.[4]

etc.

>yfw it's a bottomless dungeon

we cant let the mid terms fuck it up

we have two years to rescue some liberals

if trump doesnt fuck up and we run a good campaign we can save his administration from becoming obama'd by a liberal congress

i think guns are a good in. if we can make liberals realize that gun rights protect women, minorities, lgbts, disableds, and prevent rape and victimization, give women power etc, we can make them realize that the feinsteins they vote for are retarded. although smarter liberals will realize the less victimization they can play on the less power they have.

Trump

nuking jew york, commiefornia and israel should solve most of the worlds problems

What if he's been a decoy the whole time?

No, don't be retarded

Qhes not the final boss, but, should be handed over to Russia

nigga i'd do it anyway

soros is 90 this faggot is like 20, that means he was born of 70 year old semen.

he's probably retarded & incompetent

>Implying rich people don't freeze their sperm in their twenties for later use.

WATASHI WA NUROSU DESU

Well, 85 he was born so like what 31, he probably wears makeup or something, being a poof.

Look at those hipster glasses.

Ok. This is honesty. Now I know that Soros wasn't trying to get Trump elected by meddling.

His son's glasses tell the tale. Soros is exactly what he appears to be.

May KEK curse that faggot with AIDS

Soros is only a surface level mini-boss.

I dont have the article but he was meeting with EU world leaders and Obama Im pretty sure, hes obviously preparing to take over for his father when he dies, of natural causes.

soros probably is the final boss... of disk one.

>Turns out the Trump tower is just one big nuke that goes off when he reaches the white house

It all ends here bad hombres

This guy gets it.

Then you find out youre playing MGS, and there are many discs.

Why woudlnt he? He's praised as a philanthropist for being anti racism. Look how he donated millions to the individual campaigns for non-white judges throughout America

I guess thats what happens when you have a country with 300 million cowards minus a guy with a bowl cut next to a country of 35 million cowards across the ocean from a few hundred million more cowards minus one guy from Norway.

Fucked in the ass.

Alex soros education is hilarious
>He graduated from New York University in 2009. As of 2012, he is pursuing a doctorate in history at the University of California, Berkeley.
>In 2014, Soros contributed an essay to the book God, Faith and Identity from the Ashes: Reflections of Children and Grandchildren of Holocaust Survivors.
>Currently, he is writing his thesis titled 'Jewish Dionysus: Heine, Nietzsche and the Politics of Literature' while pursuing a doctorate in modern European history at the University of California at Berkeley.

Are you even a holocaust survivor child if your dad helped them do it?

REEEEE
SOMEBODY END THIS BASTARD

>Rufus Shinra

You're right, unfortunately. We have to act quickly. I do not want my children and grandchildren fighting in the meme war.

>Trump leave this to me I can take out soros but I'll die doing so, there are higher level bosses out there that you'll have to take out on your own. Don't let me die in vain trump. Don't worry I got jeb cooking up mean guac we'll get it done.

Khazarian Mafia is the final boss. Soros is just a easily replaceable mouthpiece

veteranstoday com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

HE DOESN'T EVEN HIDE IT

GET INTO THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER NOW

so is Barron autistic?

he and his father are basic ass niggaa in the grand scheme of things, they are richer and more powerful people than them. you really think that if there is a guy controlling globalost movemets, we woul'd even know his identity? final boss is propably some creepy ass robe wearing bearded magus living in a cabin in the woods and controlling it all from behind the scenes, making sacrifices to satan in his spare time

The globalist cabal is like if we picked ~300-1000 or so of the most radical Sup Forumsacks and put them in a room.

Clinton campaign summed up the style of system fairly well when they discussed going after our thought leaders.

Soros is just one tumor, there are many tumors however... they dont need to meet in a smokey room and discuss their next goal, because they all think alike.. and they know the goal.

Its like Sup Forums and stopping white genocide, or maxism.. its like an organic web of people who dont directly coordinate, but all contribute to a collective goal.

I wish I had the video or w.e I heard it best described in, it was some comedic thing summing up how we put Trump in office, but it was said in a way that it could have been describing the globalist opposition at the same time.

Pretty much Soros is a massive part of the enemy, but its a snake with 1000 heads, and those heads are all protected by highly trained bodyguard teams, and they have bodies which make up hundreds of thousands or even millions of people.

You cant hope to possibly put a dent in that alone, you need a mass movement. Youd need to harness the Trump spirit.

someone should assassinatte this fruit
it would fuck up his dad like crazy, and also ensure that this family of despicable globalists goes extinct.