Little question for all those Hawkman fans out there. Can I just dig into pic related...

Little question for all those Hawkman fans out there. Can I just dig into pic related, or do I need to start sooner if I want to start reading Hawkmen?

Time is a flat circle for Carter Hall.

In theory you could start anywhere and it would fit with his character origin.

If your goal is to not be confused by Hawkman continuity, you really should quit while you're still innocent.

>Geoff Johns

You should be fine if you just start there.

Alternatively, you could start with the JSA arc Return of Hawkman.

I allready am a bit, in what issue was Shiera killed and which was she reborn as Kendra?

Shiera and Carter and Katar were squished together during Zero Hour.

Kendra first appeared in JSA.

>not using the great jumping-on point that is Hawkman #0
Zero Month was perfect to ease new readers into stories.

Geoff Johns Hawkman is a fine starting point

Hawkworld is also a great short read

This is actually tied into the Zero Hour event, and the abysmal 90s Hawkman series. Shiera, along with Carter and Katar (and every other multiversal hawkman) got merged into the Hawkgod. The hawkgod died 15 issues later.

Shiera's soul got spun out and jump started Kendra's suicidal corpse, she first shows up in the 1999 JSA run. Katar sacrificed his soul to sustain Carter. Carter then was resurrected by Kendra later in JSA. The Johns Hawkman series follows from that more or less.

This all gets explained in the mentioned JSA and Hawkman runs

Why must you hurt people this way?

>Hawkworld is also a great short read
+1

Wait so Superman is technically part of the Hawk family?

Wonder Woman too

Ok, thanks, I read Zero Hour as a kid and still remember this happening. I didn't knew there were referencing Zero Hour.

this is why people don't care about hawkman

I don't know I kinda like it.

The solicits never lie bruh

tl;dr

Did anything of consequence actually happen in Hawkman Found?

Nope. It is probably the least useful tie-in in the entire event.

Carter is basically in a Groundhog Day like state.

It is thrash like everything else Johns has ever written. Add to that another hack like Robinson.
Read Hawkworld instead. Start with the miniseries and then get into the ongoing. Both are a lot better than this thrash.

Why can't you spell trash

>Can't prove something wrong
>Hurr Durr your spelling was wrong