Which body is more unrealistic and unattainable?

Which body is more unrealistic and unattainable?

The one on the right, if for no other reason than its shape relies heavily on bone structure. For some people it's simply impossible for them to have that kind of body.

Left, like what the fuck are those proportions?

The left. Biceps bigger than thighs? Really?

Left.

The left. The one on the right is at least sort of proportional.

I think that girl is missing some ribs

That's true of both bodies. The shoulder width on the left is inhuman.

left, his thighs grew together

They're both the same proportion of 6.5 heads.

Left is unattainable without gear.
Right is unattainable without surgery.
It's 3 heads wide, there are bodybuilders who achieve that.

good luck getting bones like that

ive actually seen guys like that though, granted they look ridiculous, but just because it's stupid doesn't mean it's unrealisitc

Both are unattainable if you don't have the right body structure but left is inherently more unattainable due to the time it take to build up muscle mass and the fucked up proportions it has, like the aforementioned biceps being bigger than his thighs. Although that is actually possible, it's a pretty dumb thing to do.

If you weren't born with overwide shoulders then no amount of gains is going t make them that big, and if you weren't born with a good hip ratio then no amount of workout vids are going to let you have dem hips. This is all just talking about bodies, by the way, the faces are even more impossible unless you were born with a very specific type. Right is straight up impossible if you don't have certain traight nd left couldn't be obtained by a majority of the entire population due to how faces work.

Both. These are cartoony depictions of humans with mesomorph bodies. The waist on the female looks like it's too narrow to house organs and I don't know of any men that have biceps larger than their thighs (outside of steroid usage anyway).

>It's 3 heads wide, there are bodybuilders who achieve that.

His shoulders are 4.5 heads wide. No bodybuilder attains that without already having freakish bone structure.

His shoulders are actually narrower than that when you remove the deltoid muscles.

They're cartoons, so what?

Left is literally physically impossible unless you turned to freakish medical science.
Left could at least be achieved with the right genes, diet and workout.

>Right is unattainable without surgery
Eeeeeeh...I mean, you can get pretty close to it through exercise, senpai. Same goes for the right.

Oh yeah I forgot this creepy bitch exists

>Which body is more unrealistic and unattainable?
The one that coincides with my edgy and FUCKING BASED worldview/narrative.

>same goes for the right
Whoops. Meant left. My bad.

What does Sup Forums know about gains, other than getting gains in pure far. One, if not the most out of shape board.

right

Your pic is no where even close to the OP's pic. Get the fuck out.

Both of them are equally unrealistic. They are, however, at least partially attainable—albeit by steroid abuse and excessive starvation, respectively.

Girl's bazzongas aren't big enough

Both, but either way we shouldnt have to censor media or glorified depictions of the human body because fatties are triggered that dont look as good

Spotted the feminist bulldyke.

Yeah, all of these fags saying the man's physique is impossible? Steroids aside have any of you seen a natty strongman in your life?

>Hackenschmidt

Aryan master race on full display

I know very little, but I've just been trying these with some little modifications:

1. Eat less carbs, more salmon and chicken and steamed veggies

2. Do at least one or two small workouts every day even if I have intense gym days

3. Stretches. Very, very specific stretches for the type of look I'm going for. Especially for my legs so I have a bonus instead of just a regular "leg day"

If I want to actually make my body bigger, bulkier and whatnot, I am more strict on my regime and diet, simple as that. It's almost like I have a baseline level for an average but healthy-strong look, and level for bear mode, and a level for a swimmer. It helps me change my figure for certain roles as an actor. While I've gained great stamina from this, though, I do want to try and get my strength up much quicker. I'm already pretty strong, but I want to get stronger faster so that I can do more on set. If it sounds like I don't know what I'm doing, though, that's because I kind of don't. I just do what works for what I want my body to look like when performing.

FUCK YOU
LEFT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE Nobody gets born with a jaw like that, SWEET JESUS

Those bodies aren't unrealistic because people naturally have them, but they are unattainable for people that don't have the right body type. Some people just have to accept that they'll never be a 10/10 without major cosmetic surgery.

looks weird af, almost inhuman

Freaky as fuck but possible.

>What are curlbros that don't squat.

Don't forget the stick people with no ass to begin with.

The left one because he's not natty at all.

aproximations of both are attainable. both will require strict diets and exercise. left would require you to practically live at the gym though; right would only require above average gym activity.

>Less defined
>Smaller arms and legs
>Wider waist to shoulder ratio
I mean like said approximations are possible. But that literally just means assuming realism where there's caricature.

right is neither, women have fake boobs, fake nose, fake ass, fake hair and make up to boot.

>Creepy Barbie doll wannabe who eats sunlight and talks to aliens
>Not diagnosed mentally unstable

Amazing what a lot of money can do.

The woman in pic has natural boobs.

This is going to sound cliche, but do squats. To get big, lift more weights in less reps(3 sets of 10), and to get toned, lift less weights with more reps(6-7 sets of 30). Stay drinking water! No soda, and cut back on juice, because of sugar.

Good luck

That isn't even REMOTELY close to the left image you retard. His shoulders would need to be a full head wider and his biceps would have to be literally four times as wide.

That image is still not as wide as OPS drawing and his waistline is like twice the drawing. Try again..

>The waist on the female looks like it's too narrow to house organs
>waist
>organs
The organs are all in the ribcage, you dumb motherfucker. Only the intestines are below the ribcage. Don't they teach you burgers anything in school?

Also, it's not even unusual for girls to have a waist circumference that's identical or close to the circumference of their heads. All you have to do is not be a massive fatty-chan.

What is this ungodly abomination?

That's Angelina Jolie.
She looks like that now.

>The organs are all in the ribcage, you dumb motherfucker.
>Only the intestines are below the ribcage. Don't they teach you burgers anything in school?

You know, except for the lower stomach, pancreas, kidneys, colon, uterus, and bladder.

>Also, it's not even unusual for girls to have a waist circumference that's identical or close to the circumference of their heads. All you have to do is not be a massive fatty-chan.

It's like they created you in a computer simulation trying to model the perfect dumbass.

The right is attainable with years of wearing a corset. Aristocratic women in the Middle Ages had that form.

The left one is probably the least attainable. I mean COME ON.

They would also routinely die from health complications related to organ compacture and suffocation. Malforming your skeletal structure with bindings from the time you're a child is gonna go alongside surgery as something pretty non natty.

Yeah, but it's attainable, even if for a little bit, you see.

It's not attainable as an adult. You can't start those kinds of bone deforming bindings once you've matured. You need to do that from childhood. You could also just rip a childs shoulders away from eachother and stunt his leg growth to get the left images proportions.

If all you want is a corpse of the right shape you can do either of these.

Who's the artist, OP?

>muh organs
Pic related, fagballs. The kidneys are covered by the lower ribs and the liver/spleen respectively. The pancreas is the same height, not below the ribcage, sat at the level of the waist.

>muh waist
Measure your own head then, dillweed, or that of a woman if you can find one and hold her down long enough before going to prison for badtouch. A 22" waist is entirely attainable by 95% of women simply by not being obeast.

Both are completely attainable.

They are both completely attainable if you diet and exercise but the right is far easier to get if you are a girl. It's amazing how feminists complain about the right but the left takes years of dedication while the right only takes maintenance. That is why I find muscle girls so hot.

>t. head the size of a peanut

False. Just exercise.

The right requires extremely dangerous body modification

How is it not?

it make laugh all those butthurt womens thinking getting muscles for mens is easy.

That girl in your pic still has her ribs and organs for one

How so? The waist is a little smaller than what you would expect naturally but by no means unrealistic.

>all the assmad fattychans ITT
Shoo, Sup Forumsmblr goblins. Shoo.

both

both rely on good genes and hard work, both of which 99% of americans don't have or are too lazy to work for

that other 1%?
those are the ones that DO try but fail due to genes giving them the shaft with pigface and other ugly features no matter HOW hard they workout and shit.