Can you show me great Sup Forums art and artists?

Can you show me great Sup Forums art and artists?

I want to see what you like

I guy I saw recently that I'd like to see more from is Otto Schmidt, I feel that he's really wasted on a lukewarm Green Arrow book.

i forget the artists name, but i love this piece all the same

Gabriele Dell'Otto

arigato aƱon-kun

Tracey Butler

I'll post some pics I have

dunno source

Andrew Hussie

Goran Parlov

ill never understand how the artist got such human expressions out of the more animalistic faces in that comic. incredible work.

That's Alberto Breccia, really cool artist.

You know Bill Waterson just likes to paint scenery these days

got a link to his newer work?

He doesn't show up anymore. It's private stuff. I've just read it on an interview that he just goes out for walks and paint things near his place. There might be some out there, but I don't know.

dang. i bet it looks great

Otto is garbage and is only good for dicks. His comics work looks rushed and poor colorled like Seijic who is also garbage.

but he can render a good dick.

Great?
Why settle for merely great when you can have the undisputed BEST.

As good as a painter Frazetta was, I like his ink better. He could make a brush or pen sing. I would've liked to see him do more sequential stuff.

I know.

that bulge though

why does spideys head got a dent in it? also those legs are 3d models which is gross

It's his ear.

And I assure you, they are not.

if that's an ear it's placed incorrectly.legs are 3d, believe me. if you don't recognize the telltale lighting, just look at the polygonal segmenting of his right leg.

also, just the texturing alone makes it obvious it's a model

Alberto Breccia. Master of masters.

user, murata streams everyday.
You can see his whole process from blank to finish.
If you look for it, you could probably find the vid of him doing that exact pic.
That's all him.

im sure he's got the chops. i dont doubt he could draw legs from whatever angle without reference. those legs are absolutely, positively 3d. ill happily concede that i might be wrong about the ear placement though.

Is this the actual art in blacksad?

yes

That's all Murata dude, you can literally see the imperfections on the painting
Also, the texture is applied later with photoshop or other software
That absolutely not a 3D model dude, Yusuke Murata is THAT much of a monster

the painting imperfections are there because he painted over the model. applying textures using the warp/perspective tools in photoshop wouldn't look like that. it would look like the buildings in the background -- flat and stretched. again, i don't doubt muratas skills, but when deadlines loom even monsters take shortcuts.

>the painting imperfections are there because he painted over the model.
The model that doesnt exist?

I'm not familiar with the guy's work, but I also think that's not a 3D model. You're getting that impression because of the texture, which is definitely applied digitally over the form he drew before. If you don't like it, blame that.

It's also highly unlikely that one would use 3D for only a portion of the drawing which isn't even the hardest part to draw. The buildings maybe, I don't know, even that looks like straight perspective painting.

Obviously the drawing is very good, but I'm not much of a fan though. I think Spiderman's hand that is shooting the web has a super weird proportion, even for such a extreme angle

FINISH ORK STAIN YOU TALENTED FUCK

ye
tite

>All these pinups and splash spreads
You retards literally know nothing about what makes a good comic artist. Post something dynamic

OP only said it have to be Sup Forums related

people could post cartoon art as well

This is shit, though. It's a fucking whirlwind, the flow's all over the place.

You can kind of read in the lighter lines of the windows in the dark something like

FF FF FF
FF FF FF

And looks like it is written FALL

Is there a place I can read blueberry online?

Swamp thing is too good

>Yoshitaka Amano
>Sup Forums

That Sandman story does not count.