Alright. I scored a touchdown

Alright. I scored a touchdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-WbYZLdxLA&t=117s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does Peter cheer for his Pats during the Super Bowl?

Pats suck, Celtics suck, Red Sox suck, Bruins suck.

Krypton sucks!

Tamerlin did nothing wrong.

>aw jeez Lois this is worse than that time I denied the holocaust at that synagogue

>Lois i haven't had this much fun since i finished the Boston marathon!

>"Griffin! I'm mad at you for no reason! I'm sorry, but you're off the team"

>look guys, it's a song from an old musical, but sung by the protagonist LOL
If this isn't a creative crisis, then what is?

>look guys, we just played a music video

Only time they did that right was the ep when Peter became the school principle and right as they started a lip sync music video Peter falls down the stairs and blood spills from his head and it ends

I thought the Grease parody was good and made sense.

hey [B]etter

"show boating." aka bragging. It's poor sportsmanship but sometimes a little bit is permissible.

I.E. the whole lambeau leap thing. I think they put a stop to that though.

>ya know lois this is almost as embarrassing as the time i crashed that plane into the world trade center

But that was atleast a parody and not singing the original song word for word

I've heard the Dancing In the Street video was them seeing how much of Fox's money they could get away with wasting.

>man this is worse than that one time i auditioned for Miramax.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-WbYZLdxLA&t=117s

Was it really that bad?

>that episode with a cutaway of peter running over marathon runners in his car that aired a week before the Boston bombing

>but not nearly as worse as that time I had sex with an 8-year old child and tried to defend my actions

that's stupid, might as well pay a fortune for something 10 seconds long and kinda funny

as far as I'm concerned there were 2 or 3 seasons where the writing was just exceptionally lazy and they couldn't come up with a whole episode several times

>I haven't felt this violated since I was on the US women's gymnastics team

Professional sports leagues really go the extra mile to make themselves as uninteresting as humanly possible, huh?