Is frozen food degenerate?

Ever since the election, I've been wrestling with this idea. Out of convenience, I eat about 1 frozen food meal per day. What can I replace it with?

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>Help us save the world!
→!

non frozen food

Try cooking

Snap Frozen vegetables are fine and just as good as fresh. Depending on the meat. Processed frozen meat is a big no. This is a fuckin stupid question. Stop shill sliding relevant shit you cunt.

get the fuck out op and sage

damn how fat are you?

Not fat. 6'1" and 190 lbs. I'm just lazy and frozen meals are cheap and tasty.

Try eating a home cooked meal with the cheapest and most nutrient ingredients as possible

Chicken
Pasta
Broccoli
Kale
Asperges
Rice
Meat
Fruits
Veggies in general
Salmon
Tuna

Also lift

I eat aspergers every day.

>Tuna
Do you want me to overdose on Mercury

meal prep, freeze your own food, duh.

If you cook a batch you can get through the whole week in one session. store first 2-3 days to the fridge, rest to the freezer

no wonder you are overweight. it will only get worse as you destroy your organism further. at 40-50 youll be really fat and shit health unable to lose weight, it will be too late.

Non frozen food, lemme guess you spend about 2-5 hours on media every day bit you cant take half a hour to cook a real meal from scratch

There is legitimately nothing wrong with frozen food. Don't listen to food kikes that tell you to buy $500 organic vegetables and free-range chicken. Just don't use a microwave to heat it up, because of the

cook sunday for the whole week and freeze little portions

no, believe me, I'm jewish, it's good for you.. not for us the jews, we only eat excellent Kosher food, but for goyim is ok, you are not enough human

Is this just a German thing? I've never heard of an American doing this

i limit myself to one good meal a day. if i eat breakfast it's usually just a bagel with egg and cheese that i make. peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips or pretzels for lunch. then for dinner i usually make myself something really good/unhealthy.

problem with frozen food is it's usually loaded with salt. probably lots of chemicals and bullshit in it too. i would avoid it. i was probably most unhealthy when i was a microwave slave for dinner.

there's tons of delicious shit you can make fairly quickly if you prep shit on the weekends. keep bags of chopped onions in the fridge. keep bags of chopped peppers in the fridge. keep pre-cooked chicken in the fridge. keep pre-cooked beef in the fridge. that kind of thing.

fairly /fit/ here and bill of health from doc. if you need further advice for recipes or something let me know.

also, if you're a busy dude the crockpot can be your savior.

>buy a wok
>veg oil
>chuck some onion and vegetables in
>chicken if you have any
>soy sauce
>ginger and garlic and that kind of shit
>rice

best dinner I pretty much eat it every night.

i dont do that very often. but when i know i have tough times the week then it makes just everything a bit faster in the evening.

dunno if its a german thing

Sign up for something like Blue Apron or Hello Fresh. I do it and it really is pretty damn good. From starting to get the ingredients out to plating it, it's no more than an hour for everything- prep work, cook time and all. Makes you more productive with a higher variety of stuff to eat and it gets you to become more knowledgeable in the kitchen.

>what can i replace it with?
actual food

Scary part is I'm starting to get man-boobs even though I'm not fat. Is this the jews plan?

chest training helps. Gravitation at work dude

>activated almonds
Let them sit in water for 8 hours and eat two cups of them

>starting to get man-boobs
>not fat
the nile

My stow broke the fuck down and all I am left with right now is my microwave.

I try to eat a dinner which can be prepared cold most of the time but I admit I eat frozen meals from the microwave a few times a week.

Honestly they taste bland and don't fill you up in a ''good'' way. Kind of like eating only boiled ramen noodles.

picked it up from a US website, among other advice lighting a path to financial independence and a fulfilling life

>ywn have a daily diet like this

Why even live, lads?

Frozen fruits vegetables are alright. Of course fresh is nicer but it's a waste of money if you don't get around to eating it right away.

Don't eat that shit. It's all marketed as healthy (lean cuisine, Marie Calendar, etc.) but it's loaded with sugar and preservatives. If you want a very quick meal why not just scramble eggs and add some fruit/nuts? There are loads of other options.

Cook you lazy nigger.

>bagel

GTFO kike

/r9k/?

get a pan with bread, meat, cheese and other shit and cook you dumb prehistoric nigger

replace it with nothing
weigh as much as a non-burger human
profit

>bagel
>healthy

That's equivalent to 6 slices of bread right there alone. Then for lunch you have a PB&J? That's more bread and sugars. You don't even consider those bad since you said your dinner is an unhealthy meal. You fell for the carb Jew.

>homemade coconut

Frozen food isn't that bad if you eat like one meal a day. Cooking your own shit is only enjoyable if you like to constantly try new things, or are an awesome chef. Otherwise enjoy eating mediocre shit every day. If you don't know how to cook, you will end up fucking up a lot of your early meals, probably to the point where you don't want to eat it and don't have the energy to cook something else.

remember that your body is a temple, there is no reason not to consistently aspire to look like a greek god, and that laziness and complacency will result in heart disease.

Think of food as fuel, not as something to enjoy. I know that sucks, but if you think like that 95% of the time, the 1 cheat day in a month makes those things that much sweeter.

Is there anything to this meme?
It feels so blown out of proportion it's not even funny
anymore.

If you eat frozen foods or buy food (from a supermarket, not a restaurant) that's pre-made you're a child who cares for nothing.

Cooking is a life skill and a necessary one at that.

Quit the Preservative Jew and learn to cook

>eating that many carbs and complex sugars at 20:30

what the fuck

See my post: If you're a novice, they tell you exactly what to do, step-by-step. If you know what you're doing, you can bang that shit out in no time and change things up to better suit your tastes.

Organic food is more damaging to the environment & not healthier.

>IF i eat breakfast

also, fuck off you fat fucks that think eating bread is unhealthy. literally only in america will you get retards complaining about the bread instead of all of the sauces and fatty meats and cheese between it.

Bread has literally existed as long as agriculture did. There is nothing wrong with it. American bread is filled with a shit ton of sugar, though. Compared to other breads around the world, US bread is like eating a cake.

This nigga is straight up drinking vinegar? Goddamn that will put some hair on your balls.

Processed meat is a bit no-no.
Also don't fucking put plastic containers in the microwave.

just enjoy yourself, OP. These other fags act like they're models or some shit lmao, we all die in the end fuck it

Thing is, I have an 8.75 inch cock. So should I really even worry about nything else?

>American bread is filled with a shit ton of sugar, though. Compared to other breads around the world, US bread is like eating a cake.
what bread? also, even if you're talking about a wonderbread sandwich it's still way healthier than what most people eat. literally only fat people shit on bread.

i guarantee you're an obese person. eat more bread and it will fill you up so you stop filling yourself with cheese and potatoes.

Sandwiches

nigga be cooking every waking minute, jfc

The fucktards on
>>>/reddit/
wouldn't know a fulfilling life if it stormed into their basement and dragged them into the forgotten sunlight

Frozen food has a shit ton of preservatives and sodium in it, are you living by yourself? Or are you still with your parents?

Do you know what the basis for nearly every food you can cook in bulk, OP?

Onions and tomatoes. Chill, ragu, curry, stews. All onions and tomatoes. And onions and tomatoes cost pennies. A big sack of rice costs fuck all.

Buy yourself a Crock Pot, and some Tupperware tubs, look up some recipes and cook up large batches of shit while you're at work. Dispense the remainder into the tubs and freeze them. Do this shit on a Sunday and you basically have meals for the entire week.

If you have to eat shit like hamburgers, remember to wear your hamburger glove.

Cooking isn't hard

Cooking is cheaper

Cooking tastes better

Cooking is healthier

Cooking is an important life skill

Cooking doesn't take very long

Cooking impresses others

etc, etc, etc,

The only people who don't cook are fat, and that's why they're fat

don't fall for the slow cook jew. those things will burn down your house.

yes its very bad for you
learn to cook for yourself, then you'll never go back to greasy food (at least not often)

>literally only fat people shit on bread.
/fit/ also shots on bread because it has shitty macros compared to other food. But it'a pretty good for something that'a easy to eat, especially if you eat non-sugar bread.

What cheap Chinese shit do you buy?
Proper slow cooker lasts you years. Making you proper stew and soup for those Sundays and Christmas dinners the next day.
Proper beef olives in a slow cooker is GOAT.

my point is that bread is not the enemy for fat fucks. if they wound make themselves a sandwich from even the most unhealthy bread from the bread aisle they would be fine. instead they focus on the bread their pizza was made with.

bread is fine.