This fuckin special is better than it has any right to be

This fuckin special is better than it has any right to be.

Anybody that uses the phrase "is better than it has any right to be" needs to GET THE FUCK OVER THEMSELVES

Anybody that uses the phrase needs to GET THE FUCK OVER THEMSELVES needs to get the fuck over themselves.

Anybody that uses the phrase "Anybody that uses the phrase needs to GET THE FUCK OVER THEMSELVES needs to get the fuck over themselves." needs to get the fuck over themselves.

We appear to be at an impasse

So who wore is better? Batphne or Robma?

Nightswooce

Scooby Doo's got a knack for that

Gotta go with the dinkster

Anybody who uses the phrase, "Anybody that uses the phrase "Anybody that uses the phrase needs to GET THE FUCK OVER THEMSELVES needs to get the fuck over themselves." needs to get the fuck over themselves," needs to get the fuck over theirselves.

>Brave and the Bold was great
>recent Scooby Doo movies have mostly been really good
>Wow how is this goooooood?!????!

>>recent Scooby Doo movies have mostly been really good
citation needed

I mean zombie island was alright but what else is decent?

For several years now they've been pretty good.

And sometimes completely fucking nuts, like the one with KISS that's a big sendup to their terrible TV movie.

>*clap clap clap*

So shaggy is fucking Daphne?

Basically any of the team up ones.

Fred fucks Daphne.
Shaggy shags Velma when she's between girlfriends.
Shaggy also gets girls on the towns they stop. The nes Velma doesn't get first at least.

Everything with Scooby Doo is good.

>Really, Daphne? And you came anyway?
kek

I never understood why nobody made a Scooby Doo X TMNT crossover yet even though both franchises already appeared in DC comics

>Really, Daphne? And you came anyway?

HAH.

Also, the two WWE crossover films. JOHN CENA SUPLEXES A BOULDER. SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THE WEBM FOR THAT.

>op is clearly angling for more daphne/velma art
>everyone shits up the thread with DURR COURS IT'S GUD

you fucking plebs disgust me. post more girls.

Hey, not everyone knows that a lot of modern/recent Scooby-Doo stuff is genuinely good. Given the reputation of the franchise as a whole, finding out that stuff like the DTV movies and Mystery Inc. are legitimately good can be a shock.

Sometimes a terrible idea can nevertheless be well-executed. As an X-Men fan, for years I snorted with derision at X-23 as a character. "Oh, a cute teenaged girl version of Wolverine? For shame, Marvel. For shame."

But the actual execution of the idea, once I gave it a chance, was actually really well-done. Where sexuality was included, it wasn't tee-hee cutesy; it was ugly and brutish. She wasn't trendy or stylish. Not snapping selfies and hanging out at the mall. It was a serious exploration of a brutal, exploitative system which produced her.

In short, "better than it had any right to be." It was a terrible concept that they spun unexpected gold from.

There are instances where it fits.

I actually find myself surprisingly entertained by Fred's "first appearance Batman" costume, complete with those purple gloves. An attention to detail I wouldn't have expected from something like this.

Scoob isn't cosplaying the Joker? Fail.

That's a direct callback to The Brave and the Bold, which did the same thing with flashbacks to Batman's early career.

That show was a goldmine of references to Golden and Silver Aged Batman, it even dedicated an entire segment to referencing the Bat manga.

>Scoob isn't cosplaying the Joker? Fail.
the gang literally raid batman's costume memorial tube/display things. And of course he has an Ace cowl in one of them.

yeah they set it up in the story, the main villain is related to an early adventure and batman says "during my early days crimefighting" and it cuts to him with the purple gloves and pointier ears. It was a great nod. Later they get chased in the Mystery Machine by the Joker in the Jokermobile that has his big face on the front and the penguinmobile shows up too. There are a ton of nods to cool shit in this. Also best boy BatB Aquaman.